1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted
Hello, I am sorry but I have to disqualify your map because one of the title of the two songs included in this map is missing. Please change the title to "MALFORMED BOX x INSIDE BEAST" or "MALFORMED BOX / INSIDE BEAST" or anything else that is appropriate.

Thank you!

p.s. if you change the title of the map, you may end up with a second .osb file, so make sure to remove the duplicate .osb file before uploading.
posted
blub (also removed the second songs title from the tags)
posted
back
posted
thankss
posted
At least that fixed the update bug.
posted
03:53:030 (2) - insane
03:53:011 (2) - extra

i think insane sounds more accurate
extra:
02:13:608 (1,1,2) - these are super lame :(https://puu.sh/yUcm1/194de53e66.png would be more hype and you can go nuts reading shenanigans

great map
posted

Okoratu wrote:

03:53:030 (2) - insane
03:53:011 (2) - extra

i think insane sounds more accurate ya
extra:
02:13:608 (1,1,2) - these are super lame :(https://puu.sh/yUcm1/194de53e66.png would be more hype and you can go nuts reading shenanigans

great map
whew I dont know about 02:13:608 (1,1,2) - , I wouldnt wanna have 2 extended slider ending on 1/8 in a row cause I dont have that anywhere else and the 4 circle rhythm will clash with my emphasize on 02:14:416 (3) - which is the kind of prominent drumhit Id like to keep emphasizing throughout the map so I personally wanna keep it the way it is since I dont see any other way to make this part work rhythmically
posted
Although I agree with Okoratu that 03:53:011 (2) - is not accurate, the start of the sound doesn't seem to be at 03:53:011 - nor 03:53:030 - , but rather at 03:53:040 - or somewhere around it. Additionally, the repeats don't really fit to the sounds here.

03:53:761 (3) - Has a similar problem, it's very off. You are putting the note where the vocal fades in, but for these sounds, you should be mapping to their peak, not the start.

Also, the song is probably not suitable for all-ages. I don't think that "Die or suck my beast" sounds very appropriate. I'm not the one to judge whether this is appropriate for the game at all, but I would suggest adding a warning to the description to avoid the potential problems.
posted

Wafu wrote:

Although I agree with Okoratu that 03:53:011 (2) - is not accurate, the start of the sound doesn't seem to be at 03:53:011 - nor 03:53:030 - , but rather at 03:53:040 - or somewhere around it. Additionally, the repeats don't really fit to the sounds here.

03:53:761 (3) - Has a similar problem, it's very off. You are putting the note where the vocal fades in, but for these sounds, you should be mapping to their peak, not the start.

Also, the song is probably not suitable for all-ages. I don't think that "Die or suck my beast" sounds very appropriate. I'm not the one to judge whether this is appropriate for the game at all, but I would suggest adding a warning to the description to avoid the potential problems.
I agree about 03:53:761 (3) - , snapping it to the 1/16 at 03:53:790 - seems more accurate, same seems to go for the buzzslider then but Im not sure if 1/12 or 1/16 repeats would be more fitting since I snap it to the 1/16 it should probably be that then, thanks

Honestly I have no idea what the song is really about dont much care for that, but it seems to imply some questionable things so I guess putting it in the description at least is what I will have to do
posted
wrong snaps are annoying
posted
aezakmi
posted
posted
Rip all low ended PC with that 1x SB load ;w;