Divine Cake wrote:
Thanks for the mod!Sanyi's Light Rain
- 00:01:439 - imo would map this sound too. feels a bit wierd without it.
- 00:02:431 - ^
- 00:09:373 - ^
- 00:10:365 - ^
- 00:13:340 - ^ Understandable suggestion, but I like it how it is atm because that gives me the option to use my current patterns. It also leads to more emphasis on the notes after the gap which was my goal here, therefore no change for now.
- 00:14:084 (6,7) - this spacing might be a bit high. slightly reduced
- 00:24:125 (5) - this is very anti-flow, don't agree that it fits that well. I would have a vertical slider instead. (this one requires some remapping to keep hyper to 00:24:373 (1) - too). I might even have the slider point to the left and ctrl + h 00:24:373 (1) - the antiflow is really easy to play and making flow doesn't really fit the music considering the short build-up starting with 00:24:125 (5) - , therefore I keep my antiflow here
- 00:39:249 (4,5,6,7) - very tap-dashy. think it demands a bit to much of the player. i would only have a dash on the white tick. so something like this: https://puu.sh/ym035/f13857246b.png since Sorcerer mentioned the same issue I will fix it now, but a bit different than in your pic
- not an experienced hitsounder but 00:43:588 (6) - maybe add another clap on the tail? JBH hitsounded the mapset so I will ask him
- 00:52:762 (3,4) - this jump might be a bit too uncofertable, imo would reduce spacing a bit. I think it is fine
@JBH: Can you answer to the hitsound suggestion in my diff? And maybe you should slap ZiRoX and Withered and tell them to answer to the mods before they get the same suggestions over and over again.
Updated diff: https://puu.sh/ypg8W/5d4d0ab982.osu