well so do i still need to mod this or should i wait till u remapped
well so do i still need to mod this or should i wait till u remappedhmm i remapped the insane but im gonna say wait to mod it, since im still not happy with the hard difficulty. I'll forum pm you once I'm done with remapping the hard if that's alright
I am back again! (For some reason)
I like your map so much that I kept playing it a few times.Thank you! Hopefully I can improve enough to where this is rankable. DO YOU WANT THE VIDEO FOR YOUR BACKGROUND? Just asking. YES PLEASE I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET THE VIDEO lol ty
- 00:12:692 - undermapped, this should be mapped since its a strong sound Added a note to lead into the slider
- 00:33:205 - 00:35:256 (1) - 00:43:461 (1) - this should be a kick slider either to stay consistent with 00:33:461 (2,3,4) - since ur all following the vocal Changed
- 00:36:795 (7,1) - overlap, avoid it Fixed
- 00:55:513 (1) - make the sliderbody stack with 00:55:256 (4) - sliderend would be better Fixed
- 01:00:385 (3) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8433098, this would be better imo since it dont overlap with the slider 00:59:615 (1) - I agree
- 01:05:128 - make this clickable since yea ur following the vocal at this part so this should be a sliderhead or sth Changed
- 01:17:564 (4) - i would prefer stack with sldierend instead since it cleaner to look Changed
- 01:23:974 - u could make the spacing bigger here since the snare is quite intense, make the spacing bigger make more sense here Increased the spacing leading into it and the burst itself
- 00:07:949 (4,5) - the spacing change to intense here, since it a hard diff, move to stack with 00:07:179 (2) - sliderend changed
- 00:11:154 (3,4) - inconsistent spacing Changed it to a stack anyways
- 00:12:692 - 00:16:795 - 00:20:897 - 00:25:000 - same again u miss a strong sound here Added lead ins for all of them, extended the last slider
- 00:47:308 (8,3) - 00:45:000 (4,6) - 00:51:410 (1,3) - 00:57:820 (1) - avoid overlap Changed as many overlaps as i could find
- well avoid overlaps in hard diff, since its ar isnt high, so overlaps sometimes might cause misread and hard to read, so u better avoid those
- 00:08:590 - i dont agree u use the same concept as insane diff, since there are differnet difficulties, i suggest u can stack all of the 1/4 like 00:09:487 (4,5) - , 00:10:128 (7,8) - etc Changed them into stacks
lol you need combo colors xd o crud added on the hard dff, will add on the others later but i'm out of time for nowThanks everyone for the feedback![Insane]
- 00:12:692 - sounds odd when you just skip only the strong beat The original intent was to just go ham following the vocals, but I agree it's really awkward not having something there. Fixed
- 00:33:205 (1) - 00:35:256 (1) - 00:43:461 (1) - you follow all the vocals with kicksliders but dont have a kicksliders on these because theyre the big beats?
i think thats why but thats not a very good reason to just not follow the precedent you set. Ya that was the original idea, I've changed them to kicksliders with different slider shapes from the rest of the pattern
- 00:36:538 (6,7,8,1,2) - the aesthetics here are very messy because of the 00:36:795 (7,1) - irregular spacing between these two objects. Fixed
- 00:46:026 (2,4) - avoid the overlap here Rotated the pattern
- 01:03:718 (1,2,3) - even though these vocals are two different rhythms theyre mapped the same way, completely skipping big beats in the first two on the white ticks. Changed
- 00:08:333 (5,1) - more spacing between these two since a very big transition here with a cymbal emphasis on 1. Increased spacing,
not sure if it's ok that the 1/2 gap and 1/4 gap are basically the same size now though
- 00:12:692 - 00:16:795 - 00:20:897 - 00:25:000 - adding a hit circle here would not skip a big white beat for basically no reason imo, even if your solely following vocals, if you can get a big beat in while still keeping focus on the main instrument it would be good. Added
- 00:47:308 (8,3) - ruins the precedent in aesthetics as before you kept them orderly but here its messy with both the slider start and end overlapping the other slider, why not just stack the start of 3 to the end of 8. Stacked, may change it to the end of 3 stacking the end of 8 if the gap between 8 and 1 is too big
- 00:57:308 (4,1) - same here, why not stack either the start of 1 to the start of 4 or end of 1 to the start of 4 and blanket slider 1 to the end of 3.
- 01:05:128 - you have been faithfully following vocals for the entire song but then skip one here? i think it would be fine like insane difficulty to have a 3/4 slider repeat. (have it end on the next blue tick with the vocal then have a repeat) Oh crap i missed that when remapping most of it, changed
- 01:22:179 (1) - dont really agree with just completely skipping all of the drum beats and everything else in the background to just have a spinner for the vocal. id suggest following that. Mapped it
- The song name is actually "gravityWall" according to the MAL page , kinda surprised previous modders didn't notice. oh lol fixed
- Audio bitrate is too high according to AiMod. I still think its BS but you need to lower the audio bitrate to 192kbps. I'd tell you how but I evidently still haven't figured it out. idk how to compress it either, i'll wait for someone to help me out with that
- The Hard diff has a different Red Line timing point than the other two diffs. oops fixed
- I noticed while playing through, you have multiple gaps that are mapped the same visually but have different timing between the notes Fixed any i could find
- The rhythm density is off in this map too. The rather calm first part is mapped a lot more dense than the second half and KiaiRe:mapped the calm section
- -Speaking on the Kiai, its entirely 1/1 slider, note, 1/1 slider, note repeated. The slider art is neat but is there any way you could put a little variance in here? Added some variance in the rhythm choice
00:21:923 (3,1,2) - The stacking here is a little ugly. 1 Isn't quite stacked on the start of 3 and 2 is overlapping kinda ugly (and also the blanket is a bit off at the bottom) Cleaned it up as best as i could
00:43:461 (1,1) - Even with the NC, this being mapped almost the same visually as 00:41:410 (1,2) - threw me off while playtesting. Mind you this isn't a difficult map by any means, but sightreading I could see how people could misinterpret that.Added a note before it and CTRL+G'd the slider
01:22:179 (1) - Think this should end on the blue tic. The white tic seems off. Changed
Hard & Insane
01:06:026 - I'd suggest putting a spinner here just so theres one in the diff. Kinda fits imo. Can't do this on the normal though due to recovery time needed. Leaving as is, since i want players to take a breath while the singer is taking a breath (get it xd)
Map is pretty interesting overall. GL going forward with this. Ty!
o/ quick check from #modreqshoyl i didnt think modreqs would work at all. Thanks guys!00:10:385 (6,1,4) - a very obvious overlap remapped the section anyways
00:25:000 - a rather important sound, you should add a circle The same sound is done throughout the break part, if i mapped it i'd have to map the rest
00:32:436 (1) - I think ctrl+G is better for the flow Changed
00:39:359 - missed sound there (I mean you put a sound there 00:40:385 (2) - so you should put one here too 00:39:359 - )Changed
01:01:410 (4,1) - fix blanket xd
01:03:718 (4,1) - make a bigger gap between these objects so it can be better in a visual way remapped that part, wasn't on time with the music anyways
BTW I think you use too many NCs, consider lowering the amount of them Theyre used every bar, if it's mentioned again ill change it to every 2 bars
Good luck ! TY!
Heya! From my Modding Queue[General]
- Remove "(TV size)" from title and place it in tags instead. fixed
- Re-encode your Audio File to 192kbps. This is for keeping your file size small.
Noticing your reply to a mod above, you can use Audacity to reduce the bit rate of the mp3. Just use Google to find downloads and tutorials on this topic. done, ty!
- An Easy difficulty might be nice. Only having Normal to Insane is fine but kinda lacking with spread. If it's a huge issue i'll consider it
- OD 4 and HP 4 is more appropriate for this diff. Changed
- 00:02:436 - to 00:06:538 - I get it that you're after the synth noise(?) but missing the downbeats (large white ticks) is kinda lacking. Hmmm, i had it like that orignally and changed it due to a mod, but i do like how it was before, so i guess i'll change it back for now
- 00:05:513 (2,1) - Flow is forced here. (2) is pointing upwards but you force players to go down because of (1)'s position.
- 00:15:769 (3) - Weird and unbalanced Z slider. Wasn't meant to be a Z slider, adjusted it so it's clear
- 00:19:615 (2,3) - Another case of forced flow. Same case, (2) is pointing downwards but you force players to go up just to hit (3).
- 00:08:590 - to 00:24:487 - It's pretty unclear on what you're trying to follow in this section. Your rhythm isn't solid here. Since this is a normal diff, try to keep it simple with 1/1 sliders. Changed a few of the sliders in the beginning of the section so it's clearly following vocals
- 01:01:410 (4,1) - Obligatory Blanket Mod xd
- 01:08:077 (1,2,3) - Flow is very much forced and weird here.
- 01:15:769 - Add circle here. added
- 01:20:128 (1,2,3) - Another case of forced flow.
- 01:22:179 (1) - Replacing this spinner with other objects is more appropriate. Changed
This difficulty needs a bit more work on flow and rhythm in general. Went through and changed as many awkward flow movements as i could, but if there are any other off rhythms i can't find them
- Distance Snap is everywhere in this difficulty. In Hard difficulties, try to keep DS simple but not as simple as consistent DS in Normals. I kept the spacing mostly consistent throughout the beginning parts since there's no real change in intensity, I do change spacing to emphasize certain notes though, so I'm kinda confused about your problem with it
For instance: 00:01:410 (3,4,5) - vs 00:03:461 (4,5,6) - (this one is really insane to be honest) I don't see the issue here?
- Feels overmapped.
For instance: 00:02:692 (1,2,3) - This is too overmapped for a Hard. Slider ends point to no sound at all. You can keep it simple by using a slider similar to 00:00:641 (2) - The sounds are completely different, 00:00:641 (2) is 3 simple notes, while the other has pitch changes on the blue ticks
- Rhythm is not again solid and inconsistent.
00:00:641 (2) - vs 00:02:692 (1,2,3) - Same reasons above. If there are rhythm issues i'm not seeing them
To be fair, this goes on for the rest on the map, I did check it but I'm sorry but this is far from being rank-able as far as I can see. Please fix this as the my explanation shows the biggest concerns your diff.
- This feels like your Hard difficulty too but very much overmapped. Refer to my mods in Hard difficulty. :/
I hope this helps and thank you for using my Modding Queue! Good luck! Thank you!
HELLO from my queue!!!
maybe it's surprising because u request a NM about 3 weeks ago xD I am a bit lazy u knowIDK is my laptop's problem, it doesn't show up an video when I play your map ( I downloaded the map with video ) Oh woops only added it on the insane diff fixed
It will be better if the name Is Sawano Hiroyuki instead of sticking them together but nah that doesn't really matters XD Took the metadata from MALtoo many return slides, easy and normal are for the beginners and it will be uncomfortable for them Not fully sure how to change it, but if it's really a problem i'll try to fix it
00:06:827 (2) - 00:07:596 (3) - end in the white tick, there is a strong beat there For the first one im not really sure what to do with it,
cause everything i try feels awkward, ending it on the white tick would ignore the synth sound of the blue tick, which is what i'm following, but ending it on the blue tick is also awkward, so i'll need another opionion on that. For the second one i'm keeping it as it is since I'm following the synth and not the drums
00:32:468 (1) - it will be good to put kiai on it till 00:49:134 (4) - (also for other difficulties) Leaving as is since the current kiai time has a higher intensity
basically....yeamaybe is too low for a hard? (doesn't matter)
00:12:724 (1,2) - stack them like 00:13:622 (5,6) - Changed
00:47:340 (8) - is a bit uncomfortable for me.. u can either put (8) more near to (1) or end in the white tick Changed the order of the triangle so it flows better
insane I don't really have any advice :/ (i'm just a noob)
thank you for requesting in my queue, good luck !!! Thank you!
Hello there~ random normal mod here cus I love this anime !
didn't really find anything here.. great job on this diff ty!
- 00:22:468 (1,2) - i feel like u should ctrl g the slider and put the circle to its front cus it gives better flow imo I prefer how it is now since it competes the pattern properly, and i feel like the flow is better like this
- 01:20:929 (3) - i suggest u ctrl g here cus it follows the pattern you've done in the previous notes so might as well give this too, as a challenge ending c;
- 01:21:955 (3) - ^
- 01:22:211 (1) - same here ctrl g this slider pls
changed all the sliders, i agree the ending should be harder
- 00:15:801 (1) - NC here perhaps? Naw, i'm doing them every bar + important emphasis stuff, i dont find that very important
- 01:01:443 (6) - ctrl g here? and then overlap it to 01:00:674 (4) - Not gonna ctrl + g it, i like the up and down pattern, but i will overlap it
- 01:03:494 (4) - this beat has strong sound so better crl g this It would ruin the movement into the slider, and i'd have to do it for the rest of the section too
- 01:05:546 (5) - same here as the song intensifies before the kiai, it's better to make this a jump so i suggest u to ctrl g this I like how that plays, changed
- 01:14:007 (1) - maybe ctrl g here Oh wow the movement into that slider was awful, changed the slider entirely
- 01:14:520 (2) - ^ I like how it is, ctrl + g would break the flow
- 01:14:776 (3) - ^ ^
hope my mod helps! atleast some small things ;w;
hope this will get ranked~ also why not add Easy diff cus it kinda lacks the spread Multiple mentions so i'm gonna try to map one, if its bad ill remove it
welp, good luck!!TY!
qTY for the mod
I understand your prioritising the melody in the intro, but the truly interesting stuff happens with the drums imo so undermapping 00:04:006 - 00:04:391 - etc is a bit of a shame Added drum emphasis
00:29:134 (3) - 00:30:417 - end slider here Changed
00:34:007 (4,5) - i would extend the slider to 5 and map the blue tick, the sound on 5 isnt that noticeable when your following the vocal melody same here 00:36:059 (4,5) - etc Having the slider go to the blue tick feels weird to me since the vocal ends before them, and making them end on the white tick feels off aswell, gonna keep it how it is
00:37:341 (1,3) - move 3 a bit so it lines up with 1 http://puu.sh/xIhNW/673b268bf3.png Changed
01:09:135 (3,4,5) - not really a fan of how this is patterned since in comparison to the rest of your arrangement, these are noticeably a lot less grouped together. Its like arranged in a way that its supposed to represent 3 distinctly different sounds. Rearanged
01:18:110 (1,3) - try and open this up a bit so the blanket isnt so close together Changed
00:02:981 (2,3) - note and then a 1/1 slider instead on the blue tick? it'll follow the melody more accurately
rest of the rhythm seems ok With how it is now it follows the drums and the melody
try to keep your dsing the same throughout the map, time distance equality is an important thing in lower diffs since it varies a lot from 1.0x to 1.2x Went through and fixed DS
i think your patterning could improve a bit more still but it seems ok
Hi Hi! Here from My Modding QueueThank you for the mod!00:02:981 (2) - stack this with Stacking this with the end of the slider would not be better?
I'm trying to avoid stacks so ill keep it how it is
00:33:237 - should not Kiai go there? XDD (nothing important) If i put kiai there it would span over half the song xd
01:15:545 (1,2) - improves blanket (Optional) fixed
00:54:519 (2,3) - Isn't that better? xd
Same as above00:06:570 (1,2) - it sounds better this way Changed to that
01:04:519 (5) - NC?¿ added
01:15:032 (3) - it looks weird, you can make it better, I think changed it slightly, hopefully it looks better
01:24:496 - Kiai not adjusted oops xd
Should not be the normal slider speed be 1.2? :thinking:idk :thinking:I had not seen an AR 7.9 lol xd
00:45:545 (5) - NC? oops x2Insane=Hard? Kappa kappa
00:15:929 (7) - NC? Naw, i prefer to keep the combos to each measure
nothing else to say, excellent
I think your map is very good, I have nothing more to say about it, sorry that it was so brief
I hope I have helped you You did well :cry