thanks for mod.
RVMathew wrote:Hi there. A NM request turned m4m from your queue. Not that I mind though; I get modding practice from this.
Note that I am rusty in terms of modding.
1) Combo colours. I will suggest you 3 colours. I just tried to match the colours on the character in the bg.
Combo 1: (188,43,219)
Combo 2: (218,7,102)
Combo 3: (0,119,119)
2) 04:58:246 (4) - object's end not snapped (according to AI mod) so i tried snapping it and what the actual fuck http://i.imgur.com/5RfH8oj.jpg
3) 00:31:675 I think that adding kiai time is not necessary, because the song does not feel as energetic compared to other parts of the song. i think its a bit subjective but the buildup from the previous section gives us this section, with all beats sounding like the strongest in the previous section, a bit hard to explain but it feels really dominant to me
The difficulty itself
First off AR9.4 is way too fast for me and it was a damn challenge. However it was cool. There are some parts that can be refined though.
1) 01:25:161 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - The music in this stream section is the same, so why are each of the notes a different spacing? Keep the jumpstream but make 01:25:504 (1,2,3,4), 01:25:847 (1,2,3,4) and 01:26:190 (1,2,3) - the same distance, because there is no obvious change in the song that warrants such diffent distances. They are not obvious but they do exist, I felt like it should be a anti-buildup, is more fun like it, since if i make it all same distance it will be like other kick streams
2) 01:43:847 (4,5,6,7,8) - Pattern is cool (but not fair to me because it was hard to hit.) ;p
3) 01:58:075 (1,2,3,4,5) - The curve on slider 5 feels a bit unnatural to me because the shape seems to jut out weirdly. Try shifting the slider 2 pixels to the right, and then curve the slider so it looks a bit like this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8251563 I did some rotation, seems good now.
4) 02:11:018 (5,6,7,8) - When playing this the first time, it felt really hard to play visually I was expecting a triple and I got 4 notes instead. I was thinking of removing the stack between 5 and 6. Applies to 03:05:875 (5,6,7,8) as well. I think this is more your playing inexperience, patterns that stack the first note happen not so rarely. Being it like this i fully emphasize the following 3 hits, and keep 02:11:018 (5) - (which is on blue tick) same as 02:10:675 (3) -
5) 02:17:275 (1,2,3) and 02:20:018 (2,3,4) - I like how you made part of the last slider pefectly stack with the first slider. you gotta think of something interesting on slow sections to not make em so boring.
6) 02:42:990 (5,6,7) - Remove the curvature because I don't think it looks nice. Make them straight please. i made it more curved instead lul
7) 04:38:533 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - The star pattern really looks weird. If you want to make a perfect star, use the polygon tool (ctrl+shift+d) to achieve it. mm guess weird patterns arent good, i fixd it
There was not really a lot I could find in this mod, because I could not really play the map well, and a lot of stuff is done right.