why did you add sakuraburst also in the tags?
Did I missed something or Anxient never replied to mods and diff seems not even updated from eventual changes ?
nice bg name[anxient's normal :]
- Answer mods im lazy as fuck to respond for him, and halfy's mod was declined in general
- Like Hobbes2 asked, I wonder why there's so much DS variations from that point 02:04:000 - , because I kinda get the system you used for 01:28:000 - this part, but this one have no real sense. imo it's fine more due to the fact that each noise is independent - there's no real rhythm and stuff to it and players will need to use approach circles anyway
- 01:30:400 (1,2) - Also I would avoid that for readability and be safe with new players. sure
[plaudible's advanced :]
- 01:53:600 (1) - Unsnaped, also make it stop at 01:53:800 - to keep it with one reverse and not making it inconsistent for a player of that lvl. fixed unsnap but really don't see the point of maintaining 1-repeat since this leads into a different slider and its not like it'd really be confusing
- 01:54:000 (1) - This extended have no reason to be. You have an obvious drumbeat on 01:54:200 - who deserve to be clickable, also it would make this section a bit less dense and make the player having a small break after the reverses. There's the vocal-ish hold pattern that he's using instead of the drums. I think this is actually really cool. and the drumbeats are not obvious nor demanding to be clicked.
[mun's hard :]
- 01:18:000 (3,1) - Is there a reason why this DS is lower than other when other similar stuff have an equal spacing ? (like 01:20:800 (3,4,1) - ) sure fix sure
- 02:01:200 (2) - Make that reverse arrow more visible pls (example : https://puu.sh/xwgni/163acec874.png ).sure fix sure
- 02:07:400 (2,1) - I would have nerf a bit this one to make the gap a bit more like 02:07:200 (1,2) - (the minimum I ask if you really can't is to stack 02:07:600 (1) - with end of 02:07:000 (3) - ). nerfed just a smidge
[conceptualize madness :]
- 01:23:500 - Did you forget to lower volume here ? The volume is definitly too loud here. Same for 01:29:900 - / 01:33:100 - / etc.... 1:23:500 fixed but the others are intentionally hitsounded for emphasis on them being longer
- 01:43:200 - Imo the 1212 don't work because the spacing shouldn't increase that much, music intensity don't grow like that, and also because you can feel a small change at 01:44:400 - who kill the point of doing that pattern. I don't really know what you're pointing at that 3 for - the musical pattern is a clear 1234123412(growl), and this pattern is intentionally absurdly basic and simple straight back-and-forths to contrast the higher density and more rotation nature of the following patterns