forum

What sort of lifestyle do you want?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blitzfrog
What sort of lifestyle is ideal for you?
kai99
oss all day
silence all day
Rwyta
Harem.
Rurree
I just want to avoid a sedentary lifestyle.
repr1se
Relaxed, and away from people, where I can enjoy my own life without others' bullshit
YotSugoiDX
A 2D one
Dustytuft
Free like a bird in the sky
johnmedina999
I want to have a job making an average amount of money, working 9-5, and coming home to do whatever I want.
Kyrari

johnmedina999 wrote:

I want to have a job making an average amount of money, working 9-5, and coming home to do whatever I want.
Maybe something like this? I don't really have a clear goal on what I want my lifestyle to be or evem what I want to do tbh, side effect of going with the flow for years.
Ryoid
I want to work already and leave this cursed place
Then make a lot of money
clover
One without children.
DJ Enetro
To do as much as I can, similar to Maya Angelou I guess.
_sparky_
I just want to do what I love a living.
Since a lot of my interests cross with each other, what I'll do is still undecided.
Purrah
A house out on the country side, away from the norm. Either alone or with my Boo. Independent lifestyle. Having my own automechanic shop. Working as I please, whenever I feel like it. Enjoying everyday in my/our way. Living.

Freedom.
_Vaporwave_
a steady paying job that is enjoyable for me and living in a house with designated gaming rooms and a recording studio, as well as the most expensive guitars
bobbathan
Peace and quite in a decent sized house in a snowy climate while drinking coffee next to a fireplace. (There also needs to be good wi-fi. I still need my osu)
xMaximumRide
A lifestyle that doesn't suck