Multiple account ?
Thanks!!! good mod!!
NM from q
- 00:59:396 (3) - 01:11:396 (3) - don't understand why hss are different... Clap (with drum additions) on 2nd one i guess should be on head of slider instead of reverse tail? ok
- 01:39:896 (1,2,3,4) - don't want to try https://puu.sh/vGjrP.jpg? for emphasis on 01:41:208 (3) - strong sound here keep for mow
- 02:05:208 (2,3) - not a big deal actually, but might stack them no
- 02:20:396 - snap timeline, instead of 02:20:404 - ok
- 00:12:896 - 00:54:896 - useless grennlines i guess , You can delete it. You might also check other diffs for stuff like these ok
- 00:00:896 - snap timeline
- 00:01:646 (2) - shape supposed to be less curved than others?
- 00:12:708 - imo start as combo and new part from vocals not really good idea. i suggest snap start on down beat. It's more intuitive. https://puu.sh/vGkAo.jpg
Also it's more consistent with your usually map structure. nice
- 00:34:833 (3,4) - ctrl-g for rythm. imo more fits vocals. don't foget resnap hss as well. keep for mow
- 00:59:396 (5) - additions to drum? looks like it's according to all diffs, pls recheck 00:59:396 - 00:59:771 - 01:00:146 - 01:11:396 - 01:11:771 - 01:12:146 - for HS consistency
- 01:36:896 (1,2,3,4,5) - suggestion: http://puu.sh/vGkUv.jpg or https://puu.sh/vGl0z.jpg for save your rhythm but less dense and 01:37:646 - not clickable since imo it's really weak beat
i should follow 01:38:396 - for bigginer i think. keep
- 00:38:775 01:18:906 01:36:900 unsnapped lines
- 00:23:677 - honestly it's really weak beat, but 00:23:864 - this one is noticeable for sure. You set your priorities the other way. mb https://puu.sh/vGlgg.jpg ? Or https://puu.sh/vGltp.jpg for better fits music. Same stuff for higher Light Insane i guess, but with more dense stuff
- 01:53:208 (1,2) - ^ same
- 01:18:896 (1,2) - i suggest crl-g for rhythm, for better following instruments by following melodic sound 01:18:896 - using slider its fine
- 01:24:896 (1) - ^ also i'll get a bit more variation with 01:30:896 (1) - and 01:36:896 (1) - witch sounds a bit more sharp its fine
- 02:14:396 (1,2,3,4,5) - https://puu.sh/vGlZP.jpg or http://puu.sh/vGn3J.jpg for fits guitar better, it's solo part so i guess make sense to emphasis on it nice
- 00:00:906 00:38:775 01:18:906 unsnapped lines
- 00:28:646 (3,4,5) - make a squre? i try
- 00:41:583 (2) - questinoble spacing because 00:42:333 (5) - low ds its fine
- 00:41:208 (1) - if You are based Ncs on guitars punches, so 00:41:958 - Hs it as well for consistency , according for other places with same souds keep its fine
- 01:04:646 (3,4,5) - mb make even triangle (with same sides)? k
Hope You'll find smting usefull.
Venix wrote:Hello! From queue~
- 00:42:896 (1,2,3) - Flow between these objects can be a bit more smoother like you did on similar patterns. What are you think about something like http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8005883 this. It should works better, because transition 00:42:896 (1,2) - here will be circular and comforable and 00:44:396 (3) - this slier will continue it well. changed
- 01:38:396 (3,4) - What are you think about changing these shapes to others, like http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8005902 this to obtain better music fitting, because 01:38:396 - here you've a bit other kind of rythm. It will works for aesthetics aswell, because by this you'll avoid 4x the same slider, which is a bit boring. littele change
- 01:42:896 (1,2) - Here you've small antiflow. What are you think about CTRL+H on 01:42:896 (1) - (like you did it 01:57:896 (1,2) - here) this slider. It should works better. keep for now.
- 00:11:583 (2,3,4) - I think this spacing is a bit unlogical, because you don't emphasised the most important ryth here. You should emphasise 00:11:958 (4) - this circle by increasing spacing (Like you did it 00:37:833 (1,2,3) - here), because this rythm is the strongest here and it's need it. little change
- 00:39:333 - I think you can get here nice aesthetics visual by moving 00:39:333 (4) - this circle a bit to up to make blanket with 00:39:521 (1,2,3,4,1) - this stream, like this. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8006010 nice
- 01:01:458 (3,4) - You should increase spacing here, because rythm is not that light like you emphasised it. You can do it easily by 01:01:458 (3) - moving this circle a bit to right, because in comparsion 01:01:083 (2,3) - this spacing seems overspaced. okay
Ok! That's all from me, good luck~!
Morroni wrote:Hi, a little mod how I can
- 00:12:521 (3) - maybe delete it? sounds better no
- 00:37:833 (3) - I don't know if it is good idea, but you can try to replace this with one circle or something similar for more interesting souind desuyone
- 00:11:771 (6,7) - replace with slider? keep for now
- 00:30:146 (6) - sounds better without it emphasize key sound
- 01:48:146 (6) - ^
- 02:00:146 (6) - ^
- 00:00:896 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - maybe you can make this through more interesting patterns for eyes? hm... remove stack?? xD
- 00:03:896 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - ^
- 00:06:896 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - ^
- 00:46:833 (3,4,1) - a bit hard to aim for semi-newbies, I think... this little jump to slider is more suitable for kiai-time llittle changed
- 00:51:896 (1) - you can start this from a circle and then from spinner... too hearable place no
I can't mod Light Insane and Insane because I can't find something wrong there. You can just make them more readable (DS, overlaps and so on) I'll check
Very nice work, good luck!
Lami wrote:diff name
light insane => insane
insane => custom diff name or etc // insaneより expert難易度に近いですかも
00:27:333 (6) - このnoteをここで00:27:146 - 運んでください
00:13:271 (2,4,1) - 00:14:958 (3,5,1,2) - 、etc.... unsnap
00:38:771 (1,2) - hardでは ３/４は読むのが大変かも知りません 確かに。。 でも少し保留で。
01:00:802 (5) - 01:12:802 (5) - overmapped、特にbeatがないので、敢えてnoteを使うのはよくないと思います
01:06:896 (1,2) - このよに急なjumpは避けてください。hardのjumpは基本的には問題ないですが、全体的にjumpみたいのがないので
01:07:083 (2) - ・・ ここに 01:07:271 - vocalもあるし、beatもあるので、１/１sliderを１/２rhythmで返してください。
01:14:021 (5,1) - blanket
01:38:396 - 強いbeatをskipするのはなんか変な感じがします
02:07:271 (2,3,4) - DSがビジュアルてきに一致しません。ここと比べれば...（02:20:958 (3,4) - ）
00:19:646 (3,4,5) - 、00:21:521 (5,6) - 、00:43:458 (4,5) - 、00:49:458 (4,5) - 、01:17:958 (3,4) - ... etc
rhythm自体が理解できないのではないですが、insane diffにある同じpartと比べれば、insaneより もっと きついrhythmを 使っています。
light insaneが 下位難易度という点で、rhythmを 上位難易度よりsimpleにするのも考え見るほうもいいと思います。
00:12:333 - Rhythmの Gapが 長すぎると 感じるので、１/４sliderもいいとおもいます。
00:38:208 (6) - ほかのdiffでは ただのnoteだったのに...(特にhard diffより rhythmがないです。）
01:21:896 (1,2) - make smaller ds、insaneを参考して...（２）はよわいbeat、（３）はつよいbeat、dsも beatの強さを表現すろほうが
00:06:521 - hitsoundがmusicと似合わないですね
00:14:021 (5,6) - (6)にあまり強い音がないので、ここでのjumpは気まずい感じdesu
00:30:521 (8) - 、02:00:521 (1) - 一致しないnc rule。
00:39:052 (2,3) - ・00:38:771 (1,2) - dsが 小さいので、３／４は読みづらいです
このsnareみたいな 音よりは（00:52:927 (5) - ）、このdrumがある この部分が 00:53:302 - 重要と思います。
01:05:771 (3,4) - ええ、this jump is too big
01:28:646 (3) - ctrl+g
01:44:771 (3,4) - same ＾
01:20:396 - だいたい、音楽がdrumで成っているので、mappingするほうがいいとおもいます。
01:24:427 (5) - 01:30:427 (5) - overmapped
personally think, would be better if you recheck how to use your rhythm usage. gl
osuskrub wrote:Hello there!
the "cv" should be capitalized so it's "CV" no
00:41:396 (3,4) - i honestly think you should curve these a little more or just leaving them straight
00:48:896 (1,4) - i feel like these two should be somewhat similar, they might not be expressing same sound, but it doesn't look that great aesthetically
02:02:958 (5,1) - the entry to 5-1 could be better and more linear imo
00:27:333 (6,1) - this looks realllly ugly, i would ctrl + > and fix ds
00:34:458 (2) - i would make this a 1/2 slider because you are missing the important sound on the white tick
00:36:896 (1,2,3) - this still kinda looks ugly imo, maybe move 3 around x:469 y:37 to make it have like a diagonal flow downwards, it looks better
01:41:208 (3,4) - i would just make 4 go along with the flow of 3
lemme start off with some ds errors
01:07:083 (2,3) -
01:07:646 (3,4) -
02:20:958 (3,4) -
onto the actual map
00:12:896 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - all of this is very confusing. you start off with drums then do the vocals and then back to drums? 00:14:396 - is an important beat i think you should map and overall the rhythm should be more clear
00:23:677 (2,3) - i'd probably just stack these on the end of 1 cause that's very irregularly spaced for a hard
00:33:802 - there's a note here
00:51:427 - and here
01:07:083 (2) - you seem to be mapping vocals here? but i think a reverse slider would work better
01:18:521 (5,6,7) - reverse slider because hard players aren't very good at playing somewhat awkward rhythm
01:37:271 (3,4) - this overlap would look a lot better if you curved 4 some more
02:03:802 - a note here
i'm not very good with light insanes so i'll just skip it
00:12:521 (2,3,1) - the flow here is very weird, i understand you are trying to do a different type of flow, but introducing it like this isn't very intuitive
00:14:583 (1,2,3) - i would try and make these as equal as you can
00:57:521 (5) - i was expecting this slider to be ctrl+g
01:44:677 (2) - overmapped?
02:10:083 (2,3) - this distance is WAYYYYYYYYY too far and it's at a very awkward angle, i'd reduce the distance and make the flow more comfy
No idea who you are or why you getting involved, you seem to be more concern as if this is drama rather than a debate. Since you are not a forum mod or even bother to check any of our facts (info) in the posts, you are being more irrelevant than US politics in this thread. Get your feelings out of here no one cares, I'm here to mod and want this map to get ranked with correct information.
Time Capsule wrote:@Alveryn Please don't make something that actually just a piece of dot on paper become a novel. If it does really annoy you I suggest you to just leave (will really appreciate it tho lol). Peoples have their own prespective about stuff and yes, its not wrong to critized or even point out their mistake. but please keep in mind this sentence because it was so doesn't mean it was so . Restricted a map to not get check by others is just "meh". In simple way, if bn does point out again about CV or cv usage, he will prolly fix it immidiently. if NOT just let what it be. Thanks and have a good day
ps. this is not discussion forum, its mod one
Does that mean that the notation of the CD is incorrect?
Alveryn wrote:Your sources (Designed, Bold-text, Green bad font) are mistakes in production/design, not OFFICIAL notations. -> https://auctions.c.yimg.jp/images.aucti ... s28489.jpg
I already replied to this matter.
Alveryn wrote:My sources (Raw, plain-text, correct format, not-designed) are corrected and done in the right way without design limitations. Saying your fail-design "cv" is correct is false af. ->
http://www.yuzu-soft.com/ja/post/5692/% ... 83%AB.html (This part: https://puu.sh/vORDD/76a3ce3e7e.jpg which YOU sent? Like can't you see it?)
Non-official sites are also displayed in google search.
Alveryn wrote:Even google search of song title shows 99% of the answers to have "CV" and not "cv", it's like writing "adhd" instead of "ADHD" it's nothing but mistake and poor english. https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=Masak ... itani+Hana)+-+Daisuki+Nanda&oq=Masaki+Gaillard+(cv%3A+Kiritani+Hana)+-+Daisuki+Nanda&aqs=chrome..69i57.1807j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
I do not think that it is necessary.
Alveryn wrote:You can't take a design image text and use that as "proof" of being "official", you need the Raw text. Many thing are written differently when designed (Logo's for example) yet are written in a different way when shown in plain text.
If it gets the state of qualified, QAT will be checked so we know which is right.
Alveryn wrote:BN please dont bubble until you have fixed this mistake
Original name: 「天色＊アイルノーツ」キャラクターソングVol.4 大好きなんだ
Artists: Masaki Gaillard (CV: Kiritani Hana), Shirley Warwick (CV: Kitami Rikka), Amagiri Yune (CV: Toyota Sera), Shiraga Airi (CV: Natsuno Koori)
Lyricist: Nakayama♥Mami (Angel Note)
Composer: Famishin (Yuzusoft)
Arranger: Shinohara Mizuki (Angel Note)
Release date: May 31, 2013
Catalog number: YSCD-0030
Format: MPEG-1 Layer 3
Sample rate: 44100 Hz
Compression level: MP3 LAME V0