- add "MONGOL800" and "Message" in tags for the original artist/album from where the cover is based on.
- "Sakurai" and "Kimura" for extra tags if ya want, since the pair make up Omoi.
- might as well turn off widescreen support in volta and kin's difficulties to keep consistent for your mapset, doesn't affect anything but feel free to change it.
- volta's futsuu hp could be upped to 7 as a small suggestion, though it's fine as it is since it's supposed to be the same hp as muzukashii like the oni/inner oni difficulties i'm guessing.
- here's a link for a higher res pic of the current bg you're using. since miku looks squished in the current res you're using. here's the original, if you want to crop it yourself.
- 00:20:808 - don't really need the inherited timing point here since the one before at 00:18:490 does the job.
- 00:21:899 / 00:38:262 - between these two parts, i do feel you could add more notes just to make it more interesting despite it being a kantan, considering volta's futsuu is much more active in this section and could let people get used to the kiai sections in having more note density.
- 01:00:626 (47) - think this should be a don, considering it's pretty similar to 00:51:353 (33,34,35) in how it sounds.
- 01:07:172 (57) - feels more suited as a kat for the drums in the background here, would allow you switch the finisher at 01:07:717 (58) to a don finisher to keep consistency with 00:50:262 (32) and 00:58:990 (45) unless, you wanted more variety on the finishers like you did with 01:12:081 (64) and etc., appears in the other kiai section as well.
- 01:30:163 - don't think you need this inherited timing point here.
- 02:39:163 - unneeded inherited timing point here as well, should check the other difficulties just in case.
- 00:02:262 (1) - can be a finisher, but a regular note is just as fine.
- 00:20:808 (32) - feel like this should be a finisher for that cymbal crash like you did earlier at 00:10:990 (10)
- 00:40:444 (11,12,13,14,15) - would recommend k,d,d,k,k for this pattern instead, captures the vocals better.
- 00:57:353 (20) - change to kat, pitch is still rather high here.
- 01:07:717 (28) - finisher for this note, still retains the same impact as 00:50:262 (1)
- 01:15:899 (48) - it's a bit strange this note is a don, considering you been emphasizing the vocals with kat like you did at 01:07:172 (26) and 01:11:535 (37)
- 01:41:250 (350) - would switch this to a kat, for that higher pitch to contrast the earlier note at 01:40:729 (349)
- solid patterning for muzu.
- 00:11:262 (21,22) - would ctrl+g this, just for the vocals honestly.
- 00:18:762 - a bit weird to have this rhythm gap here, adding a don here would keep the flow and transition nicely for the next part of the song.
- 01:04:240 - adding a don here for that 1/4 triple, kinda plays well and fits the vocal nicely.
- 02:02:185 (659) - i think deleting this note or simplifying the pattern would be fine, since the section here is pretty intense as it is already.
- 03:35:600 - having a don here for the 1/4 triple would be a nice lead up to the d,d,d,d,k pattern.
- 00:12:081 (18) - i mean you could make every large white tick for this part here a kat for the vocalist, but what you have already is okay too. also applies to 01:53:250 (633) just in the opposite way.
- 00:41:535 (174) - making this a kat feels kinda nice to play for the pattern.
- 02:00:620 (680) - think the snare here needs to be a kat for the emphasis or change it up so it's a lot more impactful, feel free to experiment.