General/Set-up Discussion

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tanzklaue

pieguy1372 wrote:

matrix6 is a good setup

except when a certain someone fking fakeclaims doctor :cry:

ed: also perpetual mylo has 5 scum out of 12 people. it shouldn't be too hard to catch scum in there especially if you're good at associatives
which is why i have respect of the set up. it's actually really hard for scum to play.
Raging Bull
Welcome to alumni Sakura. And I might be up for mafia newbie. Not so intense as last few games. No scum please.
Sakura

Raging Bull wrote:

Welcome to alumni Sakura.
I feel like i've accomplished something.

Also this is the main reason I wanted someone else to take care of the queue, I knew this was coming.
Tanzklaue
î thought alumni still have modding rights? guess not...
Sakura
They stopped having those like a year ago.
Amianki
Nyquill bby

You're the sticky guy now! \o/

Or Irreversible
Or Kevincela

Whoever wants to be the sticky guy
Raging Bull
a random spectator posted.
Chamelo
Seems to be a new face in osu! too.
NoHitter
I kind of want to make a game with all newbies while barring them from reading any previous game/ the wiki just to see how they'll react.
Sephibro
10/10
Setsuen

NoHitter wrote:

I kind of want to make a game with all newbies while barring them from reading any previous game/ the wiki just to see how they'll react.
Too late. I'm pretty sure us(newbie) would have read the wiki by now. It's not happening :P
Nyquill
yeah I'm dealing with stickies mostly, but someone random occasionally drops in and does it too
Kytoxid

Nyquill wrote:

yeah I'm dealing with stickies mostly, but someone random occasionally drops in and does it too
:3

I don't feel like playing very much, but it's hella fun to read. xD
Nyquill
by someone random I mean 100% of the time it'll be kytoxid
beeboy123

NoHitter wrote:

Im down I was reading pinned posts before I tried to find a game to play and I'll avoid looking at threads for abit to see if you want to do this.
Setsuen
*Comes in and random post*

*poke* oh wait... am I poking in the wrong thread?
Sakura
fun fact, it seems that as alumni i can still sticky threads if they are my own thread.
Tanzklaue

Sakura wrote:

fun fact, it seems that as alumni i can still sticky threads if they are my own thread.
luckily only sensible people are alumnis or else this would get abused so hard. THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICKIE ALL YOUR THREADS DO IT DO IT DO IT
Raging Bull

Tanzklaue wrote:

what would i give for RB, Rantai etc. right now ._.

how lovely
Setsuen

Raging Bull wrote:

Tanzklaue wrote:

what would i give for RB, Rantai etc. right now ._.

how lovely
so are you going to accept or not? Tanz confessed to you you know.(I wondered if people will see this post and think weird stuff about it LOL)
Lybydose

Tanzklaue wrote:

Sakura wrote:

luckily only sensible people are alumnis or else this would get abused so hard. THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICKIE ALL YOUR THREADS DO IT DO IT DO IT
What makes you think I'm sensible?
Setsuen
[quote="Lybydose" What makes you think I'm sensible?[/quote]

Be un-sensible enough to gimme free support plox.
Setsuen
bah fail quoting.. not going to edit it <.<
Chamelo
What's happened to Mafia forum? I can't access it on my phone. (I can't login on my phone. ;w;)
Amianki
The forum went quarter retard earlier. That's probably the cause.
Chamelo
Unable to access from phone is a real pain. = .=
Chamelo
Before mistaken happens...

I've changed my username to "Chamelo_Th" (don't panic ;P)

You guys can still call me "CTs" as ever.
Sephibro
The previous one was much better
Tanzklaue
people tend to namechange into worse names
Chamelo
It's personal reason. - .- (and I suck at naming too.)

I think people get used to the old name, so they see the new one is... worse.
At least it's better than battler007 to Trash Boat
Amianki
idk

I changed my name on a whim and I don't regret it at all.
Sephibro

Chamelo_Th wrote:

I think people get used to the old name, so they see the new one is... worse.
no it just sucks
Chamelo
I won't regret it anyway...
NoHitter
Someone should make Overpowered Role Mafia.

If everyone is OP, does it mean no one is?
pieguyn
NoHitter

pieguy1372 wrote:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=5743170#p5743170
HEY GUYS JOIN MY GAEM
I burn out there. Sorry :(
_Arzo_
mavviiiiaaa
Sakura
ohai guys: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=45183 FG's going with another one.
Amianki
I've been thinking on this for a few days with the recent issue that's come up and I believe I've come to enough of a decision to ask for opinions before having it pushed through.

I believe restructuring the subforum itself would be optimal. What we currently have is fairly outdated and clumped together in an awkward way. Here's what I'm suggesting right now:

1. ISO Archive unstickied entirely. All the information in it can be added somewhere else (most likely the 101 thread) and that thread hasn't been updated consistently in a long time. It's just taking up space right now.

2. Replacement Request, General Discussion, IRC Mafia, and Mod Queue moved down to sticky. This is just to separate the important things needed to play from the 'discussion'.

3. All normal games unstickied. This really shouldn't be any problem, since threads that are inappropriately bumped can just be locked. If it gets confusing, we can start using a tag system of some type to indicate which games are ongoing.

4. General Discussion title changed to General/Set-Up Discussion. This will tie into the next point.

5. Set-ups that are experimental and looking for balancing help, etc. should be posted in the general topic instead of the mod queue. Once it's ready, it can be posted in the mod queue as normal. However, once the game topic is made, the (open) set-up is locked. No more significant edits can be made to it.

---

I personally don't see much of a problem with this, but I want to know what everyone else thinks before bugging asking dkun someone to make all these changes.
tn5421
I don't personally see a problem with any of the above except for possibly the IRC Mafia topic being moved to sticky.
show more