Mint
You won!
A r M i N
gz Mr. Sonic
_DT3
Finally, took long enough
Mapper
Hard
00:04:872 (1,2) - why is the ds so small here? its bigger at all the other parts basically, doesnt make any sense to me
00:17:247 (2,3) - if these are 3x, why is 00:17:622 (4,5) - 2,5x? 00:17:622 (4,5) - is even much more intense, so should be the opposite imo
00:18:560 (1) - this part is intense af. if you had such a high spacing at the previous parts i mentioned, why do you have it so low at other intense parts?
01:14:060 (3) - i would read this like it is on the red tick, and the upcoming slider to be on the white tick, maybe do something about that?
01:20:060 (1,2,1,2) - in my opinion these should be the same ds, i dont know if stuff like this are issues, its just stuff i disagree with

this occurs at like every diff thats over hard
01:06:747 - and 01:07:497 - actually has claps, so why didnt you hitsound them?
"normal-hitfinish2" sounds like something that would be used in a fort map, not in a medieval-themed anime opening. doesnt fit at all
also above 70% is a bit "ear-rape" with the default skin, especially with default hitsounds

these are some stuff i found that i didnt really agree with. i dont know if its dq worthy and im sure youll deny everything if you even respond.
Maruyu
here it comes
SnowNiNo_

Maruyu wrote:

here it comes
the free NM wave
Kynan
What's the explanation for such a high AR on this mapset ? And especially Haruto's diff ?
Maruyu

SnowNiNo_ wrote:

Maruyu wrote:

here it comes
the free NM wave
True modding starts when maps get qualified :p

oh, and @Kynan: p/5920064

Shad0w1and
Modern mapping cares way too much about the ds and spacing. That is not how mapping works and they does not help playing experience.
Yes the first step to mapping is to understand the spacing reflecting to the intensity. But it is not the only thing you look at a map.
Yuii-

Shad0w1and wrote:

Modern mapping cares way too much about the ds and spacing. That is not how mapping works and they does not help playing experience.
Yes the first step to mapping is to understand the spacing reflecting to the intensity. But it is not the only thing you look at a map.
Wait, wait, wait. Wait a second. You first said "spacing and ds are overrated nowadays," then "mapping doesn't work like that," and finally "you need to understand how spacing reflects the song in order to start mapping".

I am truly speechless, sir. Amazed.
show more