Total Posts
show more
Monstrata
Remember you only need one more BN now thanks to the new BN rule! Nominated~
vanucik
еее лама ещё одну иконку и всё
Cryptic
A few things:

1. 00:01:964 (4) - 00:04:631 (4) - I think these are better off ending on the red tick. Having the next note only be a 1/4th away in the timeline just feels awkward to me.
  2. 01:10:797 (1) - or 01:14:798 (1,2) - needs to change. They represent the same sound but are mapped differently.
  3. 01:16:964 (1,2) - This reads as a 1/2 or something, I recommend just overlapping the 1 on the 2 somehow, like you do everywhere else in this section (01:20:631 (4,1) - 01:24:631 (4,1) - )
  4. 01:53:463 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - Why does spacing increase here when pitch decreases? In my opinion, it makes the last two (01:54:130 (1,2,1,2) - ) end up being way too large as you currently have it mapped. Bring down the spacing on those last two to be around the same as the first, and it should be fine.
  5. 04:47:210 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,1) - or 04:55:210 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - Aren't these essentially the same rhythms/sounds at different points? What lead to the different patterns?
  6. 04:57:877 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - Not a huge fan of this. 04:57:877 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Has an odd linear feel with flow breaks on the end of each 1/2, but then you break the patterning going from 04:58:543 (1,2,1,2) - which is more of a zig-zag. IMO, based off the rest of the map, zig-zag works better, but if you want that weird linear-short-stop sort of feel, change the kicks to fit it as well. (You'll have to change a bit about the kick jumps but it shouldn't be too hard to work in based off your current patternings.)
That should be about it, call me back.
Topic Starter
Lama Poluna

Cryptic wrote:

A few things:

1. 00:01:964 (4) - 00:04:631 (4) - I think these are better off ending on the red tick. Having the next note only be a 1/4th away in the timeline just feels awkward to me. ++++
  2. 01:10:797 (1) - or 01:14:798 (1,2) - needs to change. They represent the same sound but are mapped differently. ++++
  3. 01:16:964 (1,2) - This reads as a 1/2 or something, I recommend just overlapping the 1 on the 2 somehow, like you do everywhere else in this section (01:20:631 (4,1) - 01:24:631 (4,1) - ) ++++
  4. 01:53:463 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - Why does spacing increase here when pitch decreases? In my opinion, it makes the last two (01:54:130 (1,2,1,2) - ) end up being way too large as you currently have it mapped. Bring down the spacing on those last two to be around the same as the first, and it should be fine. ++++
  5. 04:47:210 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,1) - or 04:55:210 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - Aren't these essentially the same rhythms/sounds at different points? What lead to the different patterns? I hear 04:55:210 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - stronger beats, so i map it like only notes. It is very important for me to show this moment.
  6. 04:57:877 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - Not a huge fan of this. 04:57:877 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Has an odd linear feel with flow breaks on the end of each 1/2, but then you break the patterning going from 04:58:543 (1,2,1,2) - which is more of a zig-zag. IMO, based off the rest of the map, zig-zag works better, but if you want that weird linear-short-stop sort of feel, change the kicks to fit it as well. (You'll have to change a bit about the kick jumps but it shouldn't be too hard to work in based off your current patternings.) ++++ . i change pattern
That should be about it, call me back.
thank you ;w;
Namki
smth passing by

okay, I can agree with undermapped prominent sounds at the beginning but 01:08:131 (4) - can you hear something here 01:08:297 - ? Having such prominent piano sound undermapped feels sorta weird to me. Consider emphasis it somehow.
also, timing seems kinda off, recheck it once again, please.

best of luck
Topic Starter
Lama Poluna

Namki wrote:

smth passing by

okay, I can agree with undermapped prominent sounds at the beginning but 01:08:131 (4) - can you hear something here 01:08:297 - ? Having such prominent piano sound undermapped feels sorta weird to me. Consider emphasis it somehow. ++++
also, timing seems kinda off, recheck it once again, please. All is well with him, it was checked many times.

best of luck
thanku
_Erra_
wtf i can't open diff
Topic Starter
Lama Poluna

_Erra_ wrote:

wtf i can't open diff

lol i can
Cryptic
Apparently quite a few people can't download or it doesn't open/show-up or something, so I'm going to try and figure out what causes that. It worked fine for me, but I'll look into it.

Also, before I qualify & recheck, I'd like you to change the diffname to something related to the song, as right now it's quite out-there and random.
Topic Starter
Lama Poluna

Cryptic wrote:

Apparently quite a few people can't download or it doesn't open/show-up or something, so I'm going to try and figure out what causes that. It worked fine for me, but I'll look into it.

Also, before I qualify & recheck, I'd like you to change the diffname to something related to the song, as right now it's quite out-there and random.
fixed diffname
Cryptic
Now that that's fixed, everything should be good to go.

Fixed a few hitsounds and changed the combo colors to be more readable in general; Qualified!
Topic Starter
Lama Poluna
yayy <3
schoolboy
congrats bby <333
Namki
поздравляю!
Shmiklak
Ура лама вышел из помойки
_Hou
Gratzzz
Topic Starter
Lama Poluna
Спасибо всем, люблю <3
tokiko
жаль, что не "Extra Stage"
gambatte
ламочка поздравляю это лучшая карта в мире :!: :!: :!:
Kilabarus
PandaHero

tokiko wrote:

жаль, что не "Extra Stage"
Так это же из другого аниме :thinking:
Monarch
03:53:797 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - so we can just have jumps on anything now? xD
moph
congrats! great job
- Frontier -
OMGGGGGGGGGGG CONGRATZ LAMA ><
cacipan
02:43:297 (1) - overlapping the combo number when standard layout resolution

Topic Starter
Lama Poluna

cacipan wrote:

02:43:297 (1) - overlapping the combo number when standard layout resolution

yeees

and we forgot to disable widesreen support and epilepsy warning...

dq is coming
wait Cryptic
Cryptic
While the widescreen support and overlapping combo number do not matter, the epilepsy warning should be disabled. Also, while you're at it, make Combo 1 or Combo 2 color slightly more different from one another. They're a bit too similar at the moment.

I can directly requalify though, so call me back.
Topic Starter
Lama Poluna

Cryptic wrote:

While the widescreen support and overlapping combo number do not matter, the epilepsy warning should be disabled. Also, while you're at it, make Combo 1 or Combo 2 color slightly more different from one another. They're a bit too similar at the moment.

I can directly requalify though, so call me back.

fixed
Nao Tomori
can u also get a slightly better but not as dumb diff name while you're at it
Kilabarus
Shmiklak

Naotoshi wrote:

He doesn't really need it. I don't see any reasons to change it, Extra is good enough especially if nobody can provide Lama a better diffname. Though it depends on Lama's wishes
Topic Starter
Lama Poluna

Naotoshi wrote:

We can't make the file name longer, otherwise it may not open at some people.
Nao Tomori
oh, rip.
Cryptic
Requalified.

Extra is the safest diffname we have since we know it works. The other stuff has also been addressed.
Topic Starter
Lama Poluna
~ yay , thank you all
Shmiklak
An interesting thing, haven't heard about it before. Anyway congratulations with requalifying and good luck with keeping this map in qualified till it's ranked.
7ambda

Naotoshi wrote:

Taking a generic diff name and using it on a marathon is actually unique compared to the diff naming of most other 5+ minute maps.

edited to make what I said less dumb
Topic Starter
Lama Poluna

Lama Poluna wrote:

Naotoshi wrote:

We can't make the file name longer, otherwise it may not open at some people.

F1r3tar wrote:

Naotoshi wrote:

Using that on a marathon has been more original than most other approved maps.
_Erra_
gratz my best lamochka <3
TheMefisto
Поздравляю~
show more