1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games

show more
posted
I'm assuming this is AFTER every other Disgaea game, like after Disgaea 4.
Chronologically-wise. Based on Laharl's new shorts. I'm pretty sure they'll have a joke about it.
posted
I just realized something...Laharl has pants now. Where was I when this happen?
But anyways, the time line I was speaking about was about Laharl being a Prinny in the game.
When Laharl turns into a Prinny. When you defeat the angel, Seraph, that turn Flonne into a flower for what she did (Or something she has done). You had a choice to ether lose the battle or win to get a certain ending.

Other then that, What part will it take place on the squeal...since everyone looks almost different (Graphic wise, new (semi) clothing)
posted

Quaraezha wrote:

Based on Laharl's new shorts. I'm pretty sure they'll have a joke about it.
I'm expecting them to make some sort of implication that, because they made Laharl's shorts longer, they had to make Etna's shorter.

Also:

Nice-bodied!
posted
Has there always been a ribbon tied around Flonne's thigh?
posted
No clue, but I like it.
posted

Quaraezha wrote:

Has there always been a ribbon tied around Flonne's thigh?
I think her robes used to be too long to see it
posted
Just checked her Disgaea 2 and Trinity Universe artworks.

Nah, there was no ribbon there. And I think the length of her dress is the same?
posted
Looks that way. I was only thinking of the in-game sprite (which, prior to Disgaea 4, didn't really have the graphical fidelity to stand out anyway)
posted
i wanna play this looks like awsome
posted
I'm a Disgaea fan for life :) Unfortunately, I'm only experienced in the older games. I haven't a chance to buy PS3 or PS4 to try the newer ones at the moment ._.
Gaaah, but I really wanna see what happens next.. & I find the gameplay really fun as well.
posted
Nice necro :D I'm a huge fan of disgaea series too. My fav is first disgaea's psp remake because you can take it out, play and grind everywhere you want. Played every game and probably will buy the fifth.

Nisa <3<33<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3