forum

Looking for girlfriend

posted
Total Posts
show more
Foxtrot
You two (Shota and Flannel) have barely been here and you talk as if you guys have been visiting for years lol. If OT is such a "spooky" place, then why wasn't his thread derailed right away, unlike the actual shit threads? Hard question, I know. Just leave this thread alone if this goes against whatever idea you guys have about OT because it's obviously bothering both of you.

Source: someone who has been visiting this fucking forum almost 6 years

Anyway, we should let OP give us an update.
Adorn

Foxtrot wrote:

You two (Shota and Flannel) have barely been here and you talk as if you guys have been visiting for years lol. If OT is such a "spooky" place, then why wasn't his thread derailed right away, unlike the actual shit threads? Hard question, I know. Just leave this thread alone if this goes against whatever idea you guys have about OT because it's obviously bothering both of you.

You need to chill out. I don't think you actually read some of my replies. I gave genuine advice. Tone it down a notch, would ya? It still is pretty funny to ask shitposters not to shitpost. Nice meme, dude. Also you've been here 5 years. :x
No hard feelings n' all but I see you constantly coming at me. Just chill out a lil'.
Shota

Foxtrot wrote:

Funny how you called me rude yet all you have done was act high and mighty. As well be rude towards me, yet I haven't insulted you once. All I did was joke around on a OT thread. Funny how things work huh? Plus I'm giving real advice, a forum on a website is not good enough. A server/ chatting group on an instant messaging service would be much better and it would feel by far more personal. Plus you wouldn't have to deal with random crap posters. So get off your high horse, being here for 5 years doesn't mean anything. Nor does anyone care, nor did anyone ask you in the first place.

If you want to toss numbers I was on osu for 6 years.
Foxtrot
You're calling me high and mighty when you're telling OP what to do? OK, sure. I brought up the years I've been visiting this forum (not just the overall time I had this account) because you talked about how OT is not the place for this, but how would you know if you've never spent your time here? One of the most active threads besides ITT 2 used to be a confession thread, so this forum has always been fine with serious discussions. And I'm not being the rude one, you are. If he wants to seek advice here, LET HIM. I still don't get why it bothers you so much.
Shota

Foxtrot wrote:

You're calling me high and mighty when you're telling OP what to do? OK, sure. I brought up the years I've been visiting this forum (not just the overall time I had this account) because you talked about how OT is not the place for this, but how would you know if you've never spent your time here? One of the most active threads besides ITT 2 used to be a confession thread, so this forum has always been fine with serious discussions. And I'm not being the rude one, you are. If he wants to seek advice here, LET HIM. I still don't get why it bothers you so much.
Because there are better places that he can seek help. He is looking for help and this is my advice towards him. You're being high and mighty by acting like my advice is an attack on you and him. You make me laugh
Blitzfrog
Plz stop guys, don't make this into something OP doesn't want
Shiguma
I want Logic Agent to be my girlfriend :roll:
vipto
the fuck is this
Adorn
oh wow this thread derailed hahahahah
Stjpa

Shiguma wrote:

I want Logic Agent to be my girlfriend :roll:
LA is my favourite girl
Winnie
Just talk like Vinxis girls love bad thug gangsters. Waz up gurl I just see you witH my Iballs and I think I mite've fallin in luv wit u gurl
vipto
future mod in here guys be careful what you say
Adorn
that meme is dead
stap
Nao Tomori
hi guys
vipto
it's not dead until i say so
Adorn

vipto wrote:

it's not dead until i say so
I forgot u exist
Logic Agent
hi im a girl, i like video games, boys, etc
Izzywing
meanwhile, at the asexual headquarters

@OP Before I realized I didn't want the d or the v I dated this girl in high school for about a year before she randomly just dumped me. People are just like that dude, you can't control them. You do you and hopefully things'll work out.
Jakomo73
What if im gay and im looking for a boyfriend? Should i just make my own thread? (Asking for logic agent :) )
Adorn
hi I'm a girl
MikasaSerket
I really love Logic Agent. Like, a lot. Like, a whole lot. You have no idea. I love her so much that it is inexplicable, and I'm ninety-nine percent sure that I have an unhealthy obsession. I will never get tired of listening that sweet, angelic voice of hers. It is my life goal to meet up her with her in real life and just say hello to her. I fall asleep at night dreaming of her holding a personal concert for me, and then she would be sorry tired that she comes and cuddles up to me while we sleep together. If I could just hold her hand for a brief moment, I could die happy. If given the opportunity, I would lightly nibble on her ear just to hear what kind of sweet moans she would let out. Then, I would hug her while she clings to my body hoping that I would stop, but I only continue as she moans louder and louder. I I would give up almost anything just for her to look in my general direction. No matter what I do, I am constantly thinking of her. When I wake up, she is the first thing on my mind. When I go to school, I can only focus on her. When I go come home, I go on the computer so that I can listen to her beautiful voice. When I go to sleep, I dream of her and I living a happy life together. She is my pride, passion, and joy. If she were to call me "Onii-chan," I would probably get diabetes from her sweetness and die. I wish for nothing but her happiness. If it were for her, I would give my life without any second thoughts. Without her, my life would serve no purpose. I really love Logic Agent.

im a boy
vipto
Tae

Jakomo73 wrote:

What if im gay and im looking for a boyfriend? Should i just make my own thread? (Asking for logic agent :) )
nah just wait for me on Discord bb I'm on my way xoxo
Logic Agent
please not all at once my ego can't handle it

Adorn
who the hell is Logic agent
ive never heard of u before now
Nao Tomori
logic agent is slightly not straight like his stupid sliders
vipto
mapping prodigy
Jakomo73
What if we all get silenced for being off topic in the off topic forums? :thinking:
Aomi
who the fuck are you people and why are you trying to derail this thread even further than needed 🤔
Nao Tomori
contributing members of this beautiful community
vipto
aka aidscancer
Tae

Jakomo73 wrote:

What if we all get silenced for being off topic in the off topic forums? :thinking:
have you seen the amount of shit in this subforum

Flannel wrote:

who the hell is Logic agent
ive never heard of u before now
what??
MikasaSerket
hi
Adorn
what the shit
Adorn
don't ship me and vipto
MikasaSerket

Flannel wrote:

don't ship me and vipto
i love you guys
vipto
DaddyCoolVipper
Not even good writing, my dude.

(Also you should've put that in the other fanfic thread)
Tae

Flannel wrote:

don't ship me and vipto
too late, the ship has sailed 🚢
Pira
S P I C Y
show more