did some last tiny checks in irc, changed the diffname to "Raindrop"
Hello. I have some concerns about some parts of the diff and how little mods there have been.Really I did not think rank the map at the beginning, with how hard it is to get mods. At the time that this was bubbled wanted to do speedrank at all costs and I didn't realize the mistakes I know now what they are.
00:06:480 (18,19,20) - I couldn't tap it on first try, this 3/2 just feels completely out of nowhere for someone not knowing the song. If you really want to put a note on the blue tick, then add a note here 00:06:823 - so it is easier to read. The players that tend to play the map I think they should read this change of pace. But adding the note would also be keeping pace with 00:04:423 - plus it would be a 'intruduccion' what is coming in 00:28:594 (118,119,120) - . So I will add
00:34:594 (161) - Emphasizing this part is necessary to go along with the music and not make something boring. A finisher is the minimum you should do here. Added and changed some patterns
01:26:023 - Starting from here to 01:30:823 - everything seems really overmapped. Nerf it and start the streaming section where it really sounds like it, to make a real contrast and truly fit the song. (01:32:194 - here I'd say)
Yes, I tried to follow the increase in volume here 01:23:966 - , but now that I think about it, the volume was only increased, I don't hear streams (I change some to kat when increase the volume)
Note on the kiais : The kiais are completely filled with 1/4 without usage of 1/2, making it really boring and not flowy at all. Cutting some of the patterns you use and using more 1/2s would truly make the difficulty more enjoyable to play. I really do not feel the need to use the 1/2, It would completely lose track of the melodies in my opinion. Anyway, I will see what I can do
02:04:766 (299,300,301,302,303,304,305,306,307,308,309,310,311,312,313) - This is extremely redundant and boring to play. Goes along what I said just above. This part I see it likely to add 1/2, also it is too provisory
03:30:137 - The second kiai time uses EXACTLY the same structure as the first (01:40:423 - ), redundant but I'd be fine with that This was a copy-paste, but anyway I can not think many patterns I'll see what I can
Fix a bit considering what I said above and find some mods. After that I may recheck it and put a bubble back, considering the map isn't bad at all.
m4m via in-game~Really thanks so much
sorry really really late xp
[ Raindrop ]
00:12:651 - add finisher? here has crush sound and also delayed synth sound. I follow the piano only, I think if added a finisher, this cuts the piano flow
00:18:137 - ^ without delayed sound. Same reason ^
00:15:394 (54,70,75,78) - finisher. here also has crush sound, and for the difference with the other part that has no crush sound. The same reason, I use the finisher to cut the flow of an instrument or a strong blow. I do not use finishers to maintain consistency with the piano
00:53:966 (271,272,273,274,275,276,277,278) - delete and spinner? synth sound seems not large enough so that hard to match the taiko circle and sound. No, I really like it as it is. In addition it maintains consistency with this 00:48:480 - , the same sounds are still there but with a lower tone. I keep it
03:12:823 (47) - d. it is good that the difference with other part, but i think here is definitely 'd' part and no matched summative background sound in here. I wanted more variation, but I changed to don 03:12:994 (48) - for emphasize on the piano (also varies with the above)
03:18:309 (63) - so, here is same part, but summative synth sound is matched in here. i think change 47 and keep 63 be better. I applied the same as above
04:52:423 - add circle?
04:53:794 (70,75,2) - finisher so that emphasize crush sound and more feel finish part. It's the same reason as 00:15:394 (54,70,75,78) -
for now I keep
04:57:480 - add circle fit with other sound like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8498614? seems little bored. I'm taking it as only 1 sound that fades, it becomes difficult if I add those notes taking into account that it is the end (In addition the sv would not look good)
i really love this map <3
spread is nice and flow is coooool xD
go rank hurry xDDDD
[Raindrop]Thanks for mod and stars
00:53:966 (271,272,273,274,275,276,277,278) -
It's good, but I need something more specific to can apply this. I maintain it for consistency with 00:48:480 -
01:17:794 (375) - delete Feels rare if haven't note, because is very noticeable imo
03:21:394 (20,21,22,23,24) - dkkdk I changed this section and 01:29:451 - with others patterns
Hola Gaston owo sorry por lo tarde xD ya me conoces. Ya ni me acuerdo cuando te pedí xDDThanks for mod!
- 00:02:880 (6) - No se si se te olvidó poner un azul aca ewe pero bueno, eso, si quieres colócalo. uwu No, mantuve don para más variación
- 00:13:851 (48,49) - Creo que estaría bien si lo mantienes, haz ctrl + g Ok, cambié tambien 00:19:337 (69) - como al principio para consistencia
- 00:24:994 (92,93,94,95) - ¿Qué te parecería hacer dkd k? Me parece bien
- 00:30:480 (132,133,134,135,136) - dkddk Claro, al aplicar lo de arriba tiene sentido que aumente las notas de esa manera xD
- 00:35:966 (175,176,177,178,179) - ^ Igual Yes
- 00:47:966 - Creo que no estaría tan mal colocar un azul aca Suena raro antes de que cambie de ritmo aquí 00:48:480 -
- 00:53:451 - Lo mismo^ No lo aplicaré por ahora
- 01:39:651 (110) - Puedes cambiarlo a azul si quieres Yo escucho el mismo sonido siempre, lo mantengo
- 02:36:651 (345,346,347,348,349) - dkddk Ok
- 04:20:880 (79,80,81,82,83) - Bueno yo creo que ya sería de si lo aplicas o no, repetirlo en las partes similares. ewe Claro que si, porque es lo mismo xD
- 04:37:166 (6) - Lo mismo que al inicio, azul. Repetí lo mismo
Buena suerte :3 ♥ Gracias
Hola quisiera dejarte un par de sugerenciasGracias por tu mod!
- 00:23:623 (82,83,84,85,86,87,88,89,90,91,92,93,94,95,96,97,98) - el patron que usastes vos no me convencio mucho, siento que esta hecho muy en el aire, este que propongo sigue mas el ritmo de la guitarra.
Apliqué tu sugerencia pero no del todo. Esta parte 00:24:994 - 00:25:680 - lo mantuve ya que no me convencía del todo. Pero hice un par de cambio en los colores.
- 00:28:423 (118,119,120,121,122,123) - en este sector suguiero hacer un poco de enfasis con dobles para darle un poco mas de volumen.
No hay ningún sonido en 00:41:194 (212) -. No me gusta como queda, lo mantengo para tratar de seguir el sintetizador de acá 00:28:594 -
Gracias por leerme hasta el final Gracias a vos por el mod! Bastante bien detallado la verdad
- 02:00:994 (45,46,47,48,49,50,51,52,53,54,55,1) - en esa seccion sugiero q al menos en 02:01:109 (46) - se agrege un don para que sea mas consistente con los otros dobles. Ademas la sugiero extrictamente en esa posicion porque sige la escala de las siguientes notas, osea 02:00:994 (45) - y 02:01:109 (46) - esta al doble de distancia que 02:01:166 (47) - y lo mismo sucede con las siguientes notas.
No sé qué decir sobre esto, la verdad rompe bastante con la jugabilidad agregando el 1/6 ahí me parece. Estoy en lo correcto con la consistencia, pero eso podría afectar en la jugabilidad en algunos casos. También teniendo en cuenta que el sonido que estoy siguiendo ahí comienza en 02:01:166 (47) - . (No sé si te lo aclaré bien, cualquier cosa decime por game)
- en la parte del kiai 02:02:366 (56) - ~ 02:24:309 (251) - hay muchas partes que siento q no estan siguendo el ritmo o al menos como es en la seccion anterior del kiai ( 01:40:423 (113) - ~ 02:02:366 (56) - ). lamentablemente no se me ocurrio nada muy distinto.
Me basé un poco en el mapa de Monstrata ya que cambia de ritmo ahí. Supongo que algo como esto 02:08:366 (107,108,109,110,111,112,113,114,115,116,117) - te referís, pero a mi tampoco no se me ocurre otra cosa xD. Igual estaré probando algunos patrones.
Hi gaston o/I'll test some patterns, thanks~
It's very low chance i can find smth after bubble, but i'll offer some suggestions, maybe you'll find them a bit useful. Never mind, your opinion also counts
- 00:42:823 (224,240) - maybe someone already suggested that, but what about making that stream as ddkk-type? I think it follows music more.
No, you're the first to suggest this to me. You're right, follow the synthesizer more, but I do not like it, the sound is kind of weird. I try to follow the melody I was following in 00:26:709 (105,110,115) -
- 01:34:251 (51) - sound is long as 01:34:509 (54) - (i mean even pattern of two kats), did you think about making 01:34:251 (51) - kat? Plus if we compare with that sound before at 01:33:823 (47,51) - , here you mapped two kats. It's unnecessary of course, just suggested. I do not think so, I hear this note 01:34:251 (51) - lower than 01:34:509 (54) -. Also the kick falls there
- 01:43:423 - won't don here fill the 1/3 sound gap? Consistence with 01:40:680 - . Plus a BN said the kiai needs some 1/2
- 02:09:137 (114) - did you do that for variability? Because i can't hear kat here :0 Yeah, varability. Maybe I'll change these notes
- 02:21:566 (225,241) - if you changed first stream - here is second. Nope
- 02:42:309 (11,12,13,17,18,19) - can't find difference between them as sounds, but i think you made them again for variability? Another suggesstion here : 02:42:137 (10,11,12,13) - clicking triple after strong and loud beat is very cool, so why not move 02:43:251 - that to 02:43:080 - and make it don to follow rhythmics of that part? Maybe for variability, but I follow with de kkd this sound 02:32:880 (314,319,324) - . I thought add don in 02:41:709 -
but i'm not sure
- 02:43:509 (19,6) - just mentioning another stream, if you decided to change. Nope x2
- 03:45:480 (6) - kat? Here 01:55:766 (6) - has already kat, I don't like repeat the same patter. I want vary
- 04:11:280 (3,19) - streaaaam. x3
- 04:33:223 (20,5) - ^. x4
Very polished map. I can't call that even like 'mod', just list of subjective fixes, lol. Thanks anyways for check this
Anyway, good luck with that owo
via modding queueThanks a lot for mod
- 00:47:794 - 00:48:137 - 00:53:280 - 00:53:623 - For better flow, It needs to put a note there, in my opinion. Current pattern feels like there is no something which should be. I follow only the piano here. You're right, it feels a bit empty. I'll see if I can add some notes
- 01:20:023 (108,109,110,111,112,113) - It seems slightly different with the style as you mapped in this part. Being followed the melody, It would be better to use the pattern based on o_oo_oo, in my opinion. I don't like how it sounds . I think the current pattern follow better with the pitch
- 01:30:994 (23,24,25,26,27,28) - Similar as above. ^
- 01:39:051 (103) - 02:00:994 (46) - I think, It should be changed to d because of some reasons:
Yeah, changed with finisher to emphasizes the kick
- Actually, lower sound than next note.
- Considering the previous stream, not enough to emphasize, I think.
- On the similar sound such as 02:22:937 and 02:22:937, mapped to don.
- 02:09:051 (113,114,115,116,117) - It would be better starting to k for consistency. Yeah, I thought a other pattern and changed this
- 02:41:280 (4,5,6) - 02:42:651 (14,15,16) - k d k for consistency? Consistency with what thing? This is the same than 00:40:594 (208,209,210,218,219,220) -
- 03:28:766 (61) - 03:50:709 (46) - Same as 01:39:051. Yeah, changed
- 04:30:994 (4,5,6) - 04:32:366 (14,15,16) - Same as 02:41:280. ^
iloveyou4ever wrote:Best of 2017