1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted
Now I'm going to say something about Kalibe's diff, but in Polish... Why? Because he has to deal with his problems by himself, and not ask some other guys to protect him like he's a baby or something... And Sotarks, don't you even try to translate google things I'm going to write to him. It's his problem, not yours.

To Sotarks / To Kalibe


00:05:397 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Sounds are the same in the music and you still increased the spacing. This has nothing to do with what is in the music. This is RHYTHM GAME, not fcking wrist-breaker
00:07:494 (2,3,4,5,6) - This stream is wrongly blanketed with (1) circle
00:07:977 (1,2,1,2) - Here, you did constant snapping instead... Maybe it's finally time to make patterns that has sense to music or else just stop mapping?
00:11:365 (6,8,9,10) - If (6) slider is straight, why (8,9,10) are curved? Explain it to me because it has no sense, it just looks horrible
00:13:945 (6,8,9,10) - On the other hand, here, there are no straight sliders. You can't even keep the patterns constant throughout the song...
00:34:913 (3) - This is wrongly blanketed, and dont tell me this is "aesthetics" because it has nothing to do with aesthetics.. (explanation is below)
00:35:558 (5,6) - Same here... I saw you were already discussing this thing here, and I don't fucking understand why you are so against moving these two objects couple of pixels further to either blanket with the slider, and also keeping equal distances from the slider itself. On the other hand you are complaining that this is aesthetics... Then let's say you are in school, Art lesson, and you have to draw a circle as good as possible, and you draw an egg shape (intentionally). If you will say this is a circle for you, it isn't a circle for everybody else, because for everybody else its an egg shape. Then you cry that you got a bad grade... just... don't be a jerk and sometimes listen to others...
00:37:332 (3) - You can move it a one pixel closer to a slider
00:41:687 (2,3,4) - I don't understand why you won't start with the full spacing, but you start with the half of it. The song doesn't change here. Of course, the vocals are ascending, but you don't increase the spacing evenly with the vocal... the build-up you've done is unjustifiable.
00:45:719 (5,6,7,8) - Similar situation here, you should evenly increase spacing of this pattern with the vocals. You can't just put circles how you want them to be. This is rhythm game!!

I think you just took your job of pp mapper too seriously, and you can't make a proper map anymore without putting unnecessary jumps...



01:03:433 (6,1) - I don't get it, why is there a lower spacing? It's misleading..
01:20:753 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - the beat is constant here, why are you increasing the spacing? This hasn't got to do with anything that is happening in the song. Jumps here should be constantly snapped.

Your part is pretty clean and good.



Overall, I think there is too big difficulty spike between both of parts. Either Sotarks's part is too hard, or Kalibe''s part is too easy. This shouldn't be ranked at all and should be repaired ASAP.
posted
Hey wtf those are my parts xD
You want Kalibe to reply for me lol ? And why you guys are losing your Time here zzz
posted

Sotarks wrote:

Hey wtf those are my parts xD
You want Kalibe to reply for me lol ? And why you guys are losing your Time here zzz
Ok my bad, its because you wrote "Kalibe and Sotarks - I mapped one He mapped two" instead of keeping the order.

I will retranslate it later, now Im in school
posted

CptSqBany wrote:

Sotarks wrote:

Hey wtf those are my parts xD
You want Kalibe to reply for me lol ? And why you guys are losing your Time here zzz
Ok my bad, its because you wrote "Kalibe and Sotarks - I mapped one He mapped two" instead of keeping the order.

I will retranslate it later, now Im in school
Dude why are you even waisting your time here... XD
posted
don't mean to butt in, but the map description says sotarks mapped TrySail and kalibe mapped TRUE. from just listening to the song you can pretty clearly see who mapped what, so actually looking at the map description more clearly would've made it easier to structure your mod

or you could've just modded entirely in english instead of using two languages just because one of the collabers for that diff shares a common tongue with you but hey what do i know


actually i'm more baffled you can't identify who mapped what based on the style alone it's not like their styles are super similar to each others
posted
also how can you don't want any diffspike on hfs part 'cause one's bpm is much higher than the next one.. it's just impossible to keep consistent for those reasons, and those are collabs so yeah.
Just stop waisting your time trying to make dq post like this please.
posted
I've translated the mod to English...
Now the butthurt:

Sotarks wrote:

You want Kalibe to reply for me lol ?
No, I want Kalibe to take care of critics about his maps for himself, not asking other people to talk for him...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Doormat wrote:

don't mean to butt in, but the map description says sotarks mapped TrySail and kalibe mapped TRUE
I made a mistake because:
1. The text is in grey color and the background is white, AND ALSO IT'S SMALL, so good luck with reading such things (especially if I have vision problem)
2.
You can see here that the scheme for this explanation of parts is:
Me and Kalibe
He mapped first song and I mapped second song
Where it should be:
Kalibe and Me
He mapped first song and He mapped second song
That's why I wrote the mod wrongly...
3.

Doormat wrote:

actually i'm more baffled you can't identify who mapped what based on the style alone it's not like their styles are super similar to each others[/size]
Seems like I couldn't recognise which part was Sotarks's and which was Kalibe's. I'm not a clairvoyant you know..

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Doormat wrote:

or you could've just modded entirely in english instead of using two languages just because one of the collabers for that diff shares a common tongue with you
Yes, i could, but then Sotarks would have to defend Kalibe's part entirely, while Kalibe is somewhere, sitting and laughing at everybody's butthurt. Even If Sotarks is Kalibe's "master/senpai" (call it however you want), it doesn't mean he should take responsibilities of bad mapping for him. Being a pussy isn't a good way Kalibe.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sotarks wrote:

And why you guys are losing your Time here zzz

Sotarks wrote:

Dude why are you even waisting your time here... XD

Sotarks wrote:

Just stop waisting your time trying to make dq post like this please.
Now you are just pissing me off. What you are trying to do here is to push away everybody from this mapset so they can't share their opinions on this mapset. You are scared that you will have to remap the diff, and you know it isn't the best of all of your maps. What you are doing here is an act of insolence and arrogance... Everybody has a right to share their opinions, so you can't just tell me to go away.
I think I'm not wasting time here by trying to open people's eyes, that this diff isn't ready for being ranked...
If you think you can just tell other mappers that they waste time by looking for errors in your maps, because you think that your map is perfect. Then you should probably stop mapping and go socialize with people...
posted
I didn't want to say anything, but

Yes, i could, but then Sotarks would have to defend Kalibe's part entirely, while Kalibe is somewhere, sitting and laughing at everybody's butthurt. Even If Sotarks is Kalibe's "master/senpai" (call it however you want), it doesn't mean he should take responsibilities of bad mapping for him. Being a pussy isn't a good way Kalibe.
What even is this? So much jumping to conclusions here, what if Kalibe was busy or tired and asked Sotarks to respond for him? That doesn't make him a 'pussy' or whatever you seem to think. You basically just made an assumption, and then started being extremely rude over that assumption. Not cool.

Not giving my opinion on the map or w/e (consider me biased as I'm part of the set, so I won't bother)
posted
My replies are in blue

CptSqBany wrote:

I've translated the mod to English...
Now the butthurt: Oh yeah please hurt me !!!

Sotarks wrote:

You want Kalibe to reply for me lol ?
No, I want Kalibe to take care of critics about his maps for himself, not asking other people to talk for him...
You just said that his part is pretty clean, everyone is just complaining of my part, and also how I can't reply for kalibe since it's OUR collab,
also yeah he can reply aswell but it will be the same as me.. But if it makes you happy then he will I guess XD

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Doormat wrote:

don't mean to butt in, but the map description says sotarks mapped TrySail and kalibe mapped TRUE
I made a mistake because:
1. The text is in grey color and the background is white, AND ALSO IT'S SMALL, so good luck with reading such things (especially if I have vision problem)
2.
You can see here that the scheme for this explanation of parts is:
Me and Kalibe
He mapped first song and I mapped second song
Where it should be:
Kalibe and Me
He mapped first song and He mapped second song
That's why I wrote the mod wrongly...
3.

Doormat wrote:

actually i'm more baffled you can't identify who mapped what based on the style alone it's not like their styles are super similar to each others[/size]
Seems like I couldn't recognise which part was Sotarks's and which was Kalibe's. I'm not a clairvoyant you know..
sorry senpai i can't make a good description i suxx
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Doormat wrote:

or you could've just modded entirely in english instead of using two languages just because one of the collabers for that diff shares a common tongue with you
Yes, i could, but then Sotarks would have to defend Kalibe's part entirely, while Kalibe is somewhere, sitting and laughing at everybody's butthurt. Even If Sotarks is Kalibe's "master/senpai" (call it however you want), it doesn't mean he should take responsibilities of bad mapping for him. Being a pussy isn't a good way Kalibe.
You really think he's here sitting somewhere laughing at everybody's butthurt ? LOL he just doesn't care about all those subjective and useless DQ mod post you guys are trying to do. Please don't insult also, thanks.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sotarks wrote:

And why you guys are losing your Time here zzz

Sotarks wrote:

Dude why are you even waisting your time here... XD

Sotarks wrote:

Just stop waisting your time trying to make dq post like this please.
Now you are just pissing me off. What you are trying to do here is to push away everybody from this mapset so they can't share their opinions on this mapset. You are scared that you will have to remap the diff, and you know it isn't the best of all of your maps. What you are doing here is an act of insolence and arrogance... Everybody has a right to share their opinions, so you can't just tell me to go away.
I think I'm not wasting time here by trying to open people's eyes, that this diff isn't ready for being ranked...
If you think you can just tell other mappers that they waste time by looking for errors in your maps, because you think that your map is perfect. Then you should probably stop mapping and go socialize with people...
It's not insolence, or arrogance dude and also i'm not pushing away everybody.. Pushing away, or ignoring someone would've been me saying "ALL NO CHANGE ><" or just lazy replies. I replied propelly to EVERY of you guys mods with A LARGE REASONING to every arguments.
I'm saying you guys are waisting your time since it looks like everytime one of you gets declined you call your friend to take the lead of those DQ post. I don't think my map is perfect, no maps are perfect. But my map is qualified enough to be in the ranking section, and your subjective mods won't help the actual quality of the map since I don't agree with you guys anyway. All I think is you are getting pissed off 'cause you're not able to DQ my map with your mods.
I will also reply to your mod when I come back from school. 8-)
posted
wait, i don't really know what's going on here, i didn't respond earlier cuz i'm busy with school things zzz

"Being a pussy isn't a good way Kalibe" - What are you mean? I asked Sotarks to respond things for me, cuz i was busy and yes, i said sotarks to do things on his way, which i mostly agreed.

CptSqBany wrote:

01:03:433 (6,1) - I don't get it, why is there a lower spacing? It's misleading.. it's not lol. spacing here is lower spaced, cuz music changes intensity to less (here's SV)
01:20:753 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - the beat is constant here, why are you increasing the spacing? This hasn't got to do with anything that is happening in the song. Jumps here should be constantly snapped. just like sotarks replied to this, music is getting much intense in my view. also wanted to get a nice-looking and fitting with song spacing concepts, that's all..

Alphabet wrote:

Just want to drop a few things about the highest diff I'm concerned about

[*]00:56:696 (2) - This isn't really important at all but this is the only type of hook slider in the whole diff and it's at a random place in the song, no key changes or anything. it's one of my slider styles to get better flow to next object. tbh it's cool as it is and i don't want to change it
[*]01:01:726 (3,1) - This is inconsistent because the finish is under-emphasized when you give it a bigger DS later on at 01:06:936 (2,3,1) - , 01:08:732 (2,3) - etc. i focused here more on instruments than actual vocals, 01:01:726 (3) - seems the most intense from rest so i spaced it more than 01:01:906 (1) -
[*]01:12:145 (1,2,3,4,5) - Shouldn't this have a NC at 01:12:684 (4) - or smth since you have the NC change at 01:08:193 (2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - ? If not, then it all of these patterns should have the same, consistent NC as everything else. no. i just did one time 01:09:271 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - there's the most intense part with instruments, then 01:11:067 (2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - follows more on vocal thing
[*]01:14:840 (1) - There is no justification to this NC other than it looks nicer. Up to you if you wanna change nah. that combo is for aesthetic meaning
[*]01:17:355 (1,2,3) - I don't like 3 being stacked with 1 since there is no reason for it to be there. The lyrics are different and the tone of the song is slightly lower. Why not have 3 spaced slightly lower? This will give the jumps after more of a punch and then it'll be justified with the actual song. but still 01:17:355 (1,2,3) - she singing only 1 word here.. also i like used spacing concept, imo fits with song really well
[*]01:20:753 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - To me this is emphasized strangely. 01:20:932 (2,1) - & 01:21:292 (2,1) - sounds like they should be the ones with higher DS here instead of the current spacing you follow (01:21:112 (1,2) - 01:21:472 (1,2) - ). With the drums increasing in intensity, they would be more represented with the proposed DS changes. same as earlier
[/list][/notice]
i hope my reasoning is clear enough and thx for opinions!
posted
im kalibe
posted

Sotarks wrote:

I already had losts of opinions, feedback, modding, testplays, to affirm that this map is ready to be in the ranked section.
You may do, but have you ever regarded the opinions or feedback from people that say the map could use more polishing before it's ultimately ranked? To me you're just ignoring everything because you have people that say it's rankable. It's like finding one set of data that's true to your hypothesis and pushing that in everone's faces against hundreds of data that proves said hypothesis wrong. There's multiple people here that are concerned with a few things, why not ask a BN for some help instead of blindly disregarding it all and asking us to go away? We're only standing up to our thoughts.

Sotarks wrote:

I didn't take that like an attack it's like i interpret that alphabet modded, and he called his friend to mod it to
Huh? I'm sorry if you thought I was "attacking" you but that's an absurd interpretation to say the least? I asked some friends for their opinion and they wanted to write their own concerns.

Why is DQing a map bad anyway though? The whole point of the qualified section is to point out some potential issues people find regarding the mapset as a whole, subjective or not, before it's ranked. You might as well say that this shouldn't exist at all if you want me to leave qualified maps alone and focus on pending maps (you told me this in PMs). At most, you're the one attacking me by trying to talk to me in a patronizing way xd

Sotarks wrote:

you guys just want to get DQ my map with really subjective reasons that I don't agree with, some concers are valid but it's still your opinions, and those concerns won't affect map quality so far.
Everything is subjective in a way, there's almost always never a right or wrong. With emphasis, you're pretty much guaranteed to emphasize the vocals, or loud drums in the song, that's what I based my mod off because that's what this map is exactly doing. There's definitely some places where the emphasis is inconsistent (see the third and second point in my mod) and I wanted to bring that up.


Anyway,
With the second point ( 00:10:558 (1,2,3,4) - ) I can hear that the drums are slowly getting louder on the second set of the same jumps, but that's not a very good justification to how different in spacing these two are. 00:10:558 (1,2) - is spaced exactly the same as the "smaller" jumps that follow. All I wanted was for you to space 1 and 2 further so that the player can easily distinguish that there is a recurring pattern going on with the drums. At the moment, there is no incentive for the player to aim larger on the second or third pair of jumps.

Good luck
posted

Alphabet wrote:

Sotarks wrote:

I already had losts of opinions, feedback, modding, testplays, to affirm that this map is ready to be in the ranked section.
You may do, but have you ever regarded the opinions or feedback from people that say the map could use more polishing before it's ultimately ranked? To me you're just ignoring everything because you have people that say it's rankable. It's like finding one set of data that's true to your hypothesis against hundreds of data that proves says hypothesis wrong. There's multiple people here that are concerned with a few things, why not ask a BN for some help instead of blindly disregarding it all and asking us to go away? We're only standing up to our thoughts.
I already had opinions from BNs out side of this thread, some feedbacks IRC i've never posted here... And with my experience in mapping now, I can see that this map, at this current stage is totally perfectly rankable with a decent quality. That's why I can justify every patterns you're trying to argue with, I can still do that tho during the last 2 days of qualification.
I can agree about the fact that not anybody can agree with the map, but that's mapping right. That's why I can still argue with you guys about the fact I disagree with your mods.


Sotarks wrote:

I didn't take that like an attack it's like i interpret that alphabet modded, and he called his friend to mod it to
Huh? I'm sorry if you thought I was "attacking" you but that's an absurd interpretation to say the least? I asked some friends for their opinion and they wanted to write their own concerns.

Why is DQing a map bad anyway though? The whole point of the qualified section is to point out some potential issues people find regarding the mapset as a whole, subjective or not, before it's ranked. You might as well say that this shouldn't exist at all if you want me to leave qualified maps alone and focus on pending maps (you told me this in PMs). At most, you're the one attacking me by trying to talk to me in a patronizing way xd
I don't have any problems about DQing a map when it's worth doing it, most of the time I get the QATs to DQ my maps to fix stuff mentionned by others, just check my other maps that got DQ'd actually if you care. I'm not actually telling you to leave my map alone, you can continue if you want, but the result will still be the same. I don't see anything worth it your mod that is worth a DQ, that's why I don't request a DQ.
Also i'm not attacking you I just find out that ignoring to call all your friends to try and DQ my map, but it's okay it's mapping life! The difference between you and me is, sometimes I mod qualified maps about my thoughts and if the mapper disagree with me I leave it there and that's it, i won't call my mutual list to come and mod it to piss off the mapper, is his problem not mine.


Sotarks wrote:

you guys just want to get DQ my map with really subjective reasons that I don't agree with, some concers are valid but it's still your opinions, and those concerns won't affect map quality so far.
Everything is subjective in a way, there's almost always never a right or wrong. With emphasis, you're pretty much guaranteed to emphasize the vocals, or loud drums in the song, that's what I based my mod off because that's what this map is exactly doing. There's definitely some places where the emphasis is inconsistent (see the third and second point in my mod) and I wanted to bring that up.
As I said emphasis is a really large subjective theme dude. Everyone can interpret emphasis like they think it's the good way.


Anyway,
With the second point ( 00:10:558 (1,2,3,4) - ) I can hear that the drums are slowly getting louder on the second set of the same jumps, but that's not a very good justification to how different in spacing these two are. 00:10:558 (1,2) - is spaced exactly the same as the "smaller" jumps that follow. All I wanted was for you to space 1 and 2 further so that the player can easily distinguish that there is a recurring pattern going on with the drums. At the moment, there is no incentive for the player to aim larger on the second or third pair of jumps.
I can understand about what you are going with, but imo my pattern fits well that section and it's like that I WANT to interpret the song by my mapping, i could use your interpretation but it's the way YOU would map it, but not ME. So yes I could ask for a DQ to change pixel spacing, but it's not worth enough imo. And I like the current pattern like it is.

Good luck
posted
In another way, why did you put 00:51:832 - here red line? It's totally unnecessary, because bpm and ofset is the same .-.

And one more issue, Linatarks' diff has unsnapped objects:
01:35:452 (1) -
01:49:464 (1) -

On Harubbes' insane it's one too: 01:49:464 (1) -
posted

Venix wrote:

And one more issue, Linatarks' diff has unsnapped objects:
01:35:452 (1) -
01:49:464 (1) -
they're correctly snapped lol ?
posted
are you 100% sure?
posted
Yep they are correctly snapped, did you redl the set?
Also for that redline it's just a reset downbeat, and it doesn't affect the gameplay.
posted
yes ? even aimod and modding assistant doesn't say anything about this

i checked for Harrubes' diff and it's correctly snapped too
posted
not trying to be rude here, but did any bn checking this map realised the obvious mistakes in timing near the end?

01:20:635 - starting from here, the timing isn't a constant bpm as seen clearly here 01:22:908 - at this beat, the timing seems to be at least 20ms out. As far as I'm aware that's unrankable tbh. This is more what it should be like

That wasn't the only instance, this here too 00:50:397 - this starts like 50ms earlier than the actual dominant beat 50,417 sounds much more accurate than this one, and the max acceptable range in inaccuracy is something like +-5ms so idk how this is a acceptable thing.


These kinda are there for a reason
posted

C00L wrote:

not trying to be rude here, but did any bn checking this map realised the obvious mistakes in timing near the end?

01:20:635 - starting from here, the timing isn't a constant bpm as seen clearly here 01:22:908 - at this beat, the timing seems to be at least 20ms out. As far as I'm aware that's unrankable tbh. This is more what it should be like
Please this song hasn't got any timing change at this place, please check Kibbleru's full version, I took mp3 from him.

That wasn't the only instance, this here too 00:50:397 - this starts like 50ms earlier than the actual dominant beat 50,417 sounds much more accurate than this one, and the max acceptable range in inaccuracy is something like +-5ms so idk how this is a acceptable thing.
I testplayed lots of time and this is timed ok, I also don't want to put it later because otherwise it's weird to play "i tried" !! that moment is pretty accurate and not missreading or missacc... maybe my ears are wrong but for me it's timed correctly, looked some testplayes on qualified leaderboards seems like poeple are accurate on this section, and both you mentionned...

These kinda are there for a reason

CptSqBany wrote:

Now I'm going to say something about Kalibe's diff, but in Polish... Why? Because he has to deal with his problems by himself, and not ask some other guys to protect him like he's a baby or something... And Sotarks, don't you even try to translate google things I'm going to write to him. It's his problem, not yours.

00:05:397 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Sounds are the same in the music and you still increased the spacing. This has nothing to do with what is in the music. This is RHYTHM GAME, not fcking wrist-breaker I'm sorry I broke your wrist dude, I can offer you a hospital ticket if you want... Also I want to keep my 1/2 rythm building up here, compared to 00:07:977 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - this one decreasing thx.
00:07:494 (2,3,4,5,6) - This stream is wrongly blanketed with (1) circle Are you for real? You pixel mod qualified maps ?
00:07:977 (1,2,1,2) - Here, you did constant snapping instead... Maybe it's finally time to make patterns that has sense to music or else just stop mapping? I'll take that in consideration thanks senpai!
00:11:365 (6,8,9,10) - If (6) slider is straight, why (8,9,10) are curved? Explain it to me because it has no sense, it just looks horrible i inspired my self of alien by monstrata so poeple like you can eyes-bleed when you see my sliders!!!1 wtf is wrong with you is there a rule or smth to curve or not curve sliders ?
00:13:945 (6,8,9,10) - On the other hand, here, there are no straight sliders. You can't even keep the patterns constant throughout the song... pLS lEt Me choose when I wanT whjeN to CurVe or NOt sliDErs thX
00:34:913 (3) - This is wrongly blanketed, and dont tell me this is "aesthetics" because it has nothing to do with aesthetics.. (explanation is below) this is aesthetics!
00:35:558 (5,6) - Same here... I saw you were already discussing this thing here, and I don't fucking understand why you are so against moving these two objects couple of pixels further to either blanket with the slider, and also keeping equal distances from the slider itself. On the other hand you are complaining that this is aesthetics... Then let's say you are in school, Art lesson, and you have to draw a circle as good as possible, and you draw an egg shape (intentionally). If you will say this is a circle for you, it isn't a circle for everybody else, because for everybody else its an egg shape. Then you cry that you got a bad grade... just... don't be a jerk and sometimes listen to others... i never thought someone can do such words for blanket/pixel mod, man you should apply for harvard!
00:37:332 (3) - You can move it a one pixel closer to a slider one pixel? that's big, i'll maybe consider it to do smth like this : so maybe my blankets can be more accurate so poeple while playing will say OMG you're so good at maths !!!
00:41:687 (2,3,4) - I don't understand why you won't start with the full spacing, but you start with the half of it. The song doesn't change here. Of course, the vocals are ascending, but you don't increase the spacing evenly with the vocal... the build-up you've done is unjustifiable. well i don't want to start the hard jump section with full screen jumps already, you don't get the build up here, pls i explained this like 4 times already
00:45:719 (5,6,7,8) - Similar situation here, you should evenly increase spacing of this pattern with the vocals. You can't just put circles how you want them to be. This is rhythm game!! This is a loud vocal section!!!!!!!!

I think you just took your job of pp mapper too seriously, and you can't make a proper map anymore without putting unnecessary jumps... I wish the job of pp mapper can exist tbh, and earn money like 100$ bucks per pp maps, and evaluate your salary in term of full screen jumps and pp!!!
[/color]

Overall, I think there is too big difficulty spike between both of parts. Either Sotarks's part is too hard, or Kalibe''s part is too easy. This shouldn't be ranked at all and should be repaired ASAP. Overall, I think you are the most rude and bad modder I've ever seen. Your attitude should be repaired ASAP.
Also I don't get why you guys complain about the diff spike since the songs are not even consistant rythmn and intensity wise... It's normal that HFS has bigger diff spike than Dream Solister, imagine if it would've been reversed, it would be so wrong.
show more
Please sign in to reply.