forum

Kageyama Hironobu- Ore wa Tokoton Tomaranai(DBZ)

posted
Total Posts
show more
James
normal
03:03:24 (1) - 1/4 beat forward
03:08:72 (1) - same as above

hard:
03:03:24 (1) - 1/4 beat forward
Topic Starter
minyeob
Fixed and bumped.

I hate spinners
Real1
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Larto
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
minyeob
MaxwellDemon
Normal

02:55:58 (1,1,1) - The jump and the sudden reduction of the jump doesn't seem to make much sense here. :( My suggestion is to pull the blue combo a little further from here, so it doesn't seem like if the spacing is all funky all the suddenly. :P

Hard
I think this difficulty has too many claps for its own good, but that's obviously your decision. :P

I LOVED how you mapped the final instrumental part before the last bit in Hard by the way. Here, have a Maxwell-star~
Topic Starter
minyeob
Wow, is there no problem on easy? Awesome!

I removed jumps that you've mentioned.
I didn't remove any claps lol

Thanks for modding~

EDIT:
I used kudosu stars because it's so old.
m980
Wow this has alot of Priority Points..

Easy
00:02:67 (1,2) - Small Spacing Inconsistency.
00:13:00 (1,2) - ^
02:05:26 (5) - Hidden sliders aren't good.
In my honest opinion, I think the spacing changes in this difficulty is abit extreme. Remember, this is meant for beginners.

Normal
There isn't anything OVERLY wrong with this difficulty, however...
01:02:03 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Phrases like these are very boring and don't really go with the song at all.
Try remapping a few of the phrases, since some of them are boring/don't-make-sense.
Also spacing changes are abit extreme here as well.

Hard
Again nothing wrong, however this difficulty also suffers the same problem as Normal.
Phrases that don't go with the music. (Also they're abit boring)
If you need me to go more in-depth, the PM me.
Instrumental part is awesome.

Overall, this map is pretty good. Just try to back away from the extreme spacing changes.

Edit : After some talk with other people on irc, we've all agreed that the map is pretty long, the fact that the map is also boring makes it feel even longer. Try to make the map more fun. Diversify the patterns up abit. (Don't touch the instrumental part though ;). )
mtmcl
As m980 said, the instrumental part in [Hard] is the type of thing we should be seeing throughout the map. Don't be afraid to break convention and throw away your sense of guidelines. This map is so clean cut I had trouble playing through the whole thing. You have strictly spaced linear streams and sliders throughout the entire thing and I want to see more 00:43:970 and much more 02:34:938. This is the sort of stuff that makes a player consent to sitting through three minutes of a DBZ song.

To be fair, this IS a coherent map that demonstrates a mappers knowledge of the standards. This stands above many less impressive attempts at mapping and you shouldn't feel bad about my above statements. I just think this can and should be much more than it is.

Also, I definitely experienced some slider drag throughout my play, which is a good indicator of timing problems. I'm not very good with finding precise timing, so just let this stand as my own suspicion.
Topic Starter
minyeob
Remapped < Fixed.
I used so much time to fix this lol
EDIT 1 ->1more kudosu star.
EDIT 2-> No more minyeob star
------Ingore this---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I used so many stars.
But think about this.
I submitted on Aug,2008.
This beatmap has lived for 6 months in "Pending Beatmaps"
Also, This is not a revived-beatmap.
And I have no ranked beatmaps!
BATs ignored my mod requests except who modded my beatmap.(I think I requested about 20+ times)

If you were I, could you use 0 or few kudosu stars in this situation?
No, All of human have a egoism.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next time, I won't use my kudosu stars like this.
Thanks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:(Starroad)
[EASY]
00:02:68 (1,2), 00:13:00 (1,2)-> Fixed. I moved down a bit.
00:48:16 (5,6,7)-> Changed the form
[Normal]
00:03:97 (4),00:14:29 (4)-> Fixed.
00:06:22 (3,4) - Fixed.
02:05:26 (5) - Nice shape-> Fixed.
[HARD]
01:22:51 (16)-> Removed(On normal)
Ninja spinner: Removed
etc etc

Thanks ^^
lol Too busy

-Ekaru I changed like this.

Also, I added extra beats.(10),(11)
Starrodkirby86
Ekaru
Starrodkirby86

minyeob wrote:

Edit:(Starroad)
Lol, Starroad. <3

I don't know, even if my name is Starrod, I still like the sound of Starroad. xD

No need to edit it back, I love it. :P

Don't have anything else to say here except...hope this gets ranked soon. >.<;
m980
Easy
It's been remapped, the spacing isn't as crazy as it was before.
However.. 01:02:03 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Sections like these have beats that don't go with the music. Yeah that's cool and all, but it all seems out of place.
Other then that it's pretty cool..

Normal
01:02:03 (1,2,3,4,5) - Suffers the same problems as Easy does.
01:04:29 (6,7) - This is pretty cool though.
02:09:13 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Suffers the same problems as Easy does.

Hard
00:56:22 (8,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - WHISTLE OVERLOAD
01:02:03 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - Same problem as easy
You could try using these kinds of patterns. They go with the music and aren't as boring
[attachment=0:67a2a]screenshot031.png[/attachment:67a2a]
01:48:16 (2) - Spacing "MIGHT" confuse people.
03:05:90 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Problem Easy

I think you should reposition some of your patterns. Right now it's really linear and uninteresting. Maybe you could put a curve in the phrase or curve sliders that aren't curved. A few of the patterns are pretty boring.

I hoped this helped.
Jeffro
This map is fuxpro!!! Make it ranked!! come on :D
Topic Starter
minyeob
Larto
In theory, I could go nazi and ask for some small design twists, but this map has had been tortured for so long, it's time to end this.
Also, there are some really cool patterns in each difficulty, so that'll work out anyways.

If you want to pop the bubble be ready for a big Kamehameha.
MaxwellDemon
Real1
Ekaru
Congratulations on *finally* getting your first ranked map! :D

Spudman
Whoa, I'm so used to just hearing the instrumental, not used to vocals. xD