Special Guest - Views

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
squirrelpascals

jonathanlfj wrote:

[Normal]
00:04:971 (1) - why is there a drum sample on the slider slide? its making the tick sound which feels really out of place didnt catch that. Fixed
00:18:212 (1) - omg its a beizer slider made it so it wasnt beizer
00:50:488 (3,4) - this angle feels a bit weird... I would move 00:51:109 (4) down a bit moved it down
01:37:661 (4,5) - these two together feels a bit randomly placed, 01:38:488 (5) should go more to the left moved it to the left
02:12:833 (1) - should end at 02:15:730 similar to how you handled 00:00:006 (1) shortened

[Hard]
00:09:937 (3) - that slight overlap is triggering me, either make them not overlap or overlap a bit more :/ haha fine, separated this
00:44:281 (5,6,1) - equal distant triangle you know the deal made it of equal distance
00:50:488 (3,4) - since this is a Hard diff you can consider using 1/4 repeat sliders actually i like this suggestion, doing this

[Insane]
00:52:143 (2) - why not make the a slider like 00:51:730 (1)? you did it in the hardest diff and this doesnt make the map any harder sure why not xd
01:05:385 (1) - you used a 1/2 slider here on the hardest diff, so an extended slider here actually sounds a bit out of place imo makes sense
01:58:350 (1) - ^ same

[Tits]
00:00:109 (2) - this should be snapped to 1/6, you had it right at 00:13:247 (1,2) did this the same way as 13:247
00:39:523 (8,1) - make a triplet here like 00:32:902 (8,9,1)? good catch. did this
01:06:626 (3,1) - stacking this makes it a bit easier to sight read changed back tot he original offset stack
01:41:799 (3,1) - this angle feels a bit uncomfortable to play, you might want to adjust 01:41:799 (3) more toward the right i think you mean rotate it? i rotated it to point more towards one
01:59:592 (3,1) - same as 01:06:626 (3,1) done

ok call me back after you fix stuff
jonathanlfj
alright good luck!
Nao Tomori
hi im back

[tits]
only thing that kinda irritated me when playing was 01:06:109 (4,1) - and the other time
the cursor movement is already really limited by the sliders, so having that sudden jump kinda felt really awkward to play. i think the change in slider velocity is enough here, or a smalled jump if you want visual spacing same
00:47:178 (1,2) - felt kind overspaced idk
[hard]
01:48:833 (7) - missing nc
yehaj
Topic Starter
squirrelpascals

Naotoshi wrote:

hi im back

[tits]
only thing that kinda irritated me when playing was 01:06:109 (4,1) - and the other time
the cursor movement is already really limited by the sliders, so having that sudden jump kinda felt really awkward to play. i think the change in slider velocity is enough here, or a smalled jump if you want visual spacing same taking advantage of the slider leniency here, and the change in the music between the wubs and the kick

also adding some hitsounds to 00:39:523 (8,9,3,5,2) - because i forgot to hitsoudn these when i made rhythm changes lolol

00:47:178 (1,2) - felt kind overspaced idk did this because 00:47:178 (1) - is stronger
[hard]
01:48:833 (7) - missing nc added one
yehaj
thanks for all the help :)
Nao Tomori
d
Monstrata
tits?

Do you really think people are going to search "tits" with the intention of finding a beatmap that apparently references a chickadee? :P

Better to remove the tag imo lol
Izzz

Monstrata wrote:

tits?

Do you really think people are going to search "tits" with the intention of finding a beatmap that apparently references a chickadee? :P

i do tbh... its probably the most memorable part of the song and I often found myself confusing it for the title. its a fair tag, although it may not make sense if you don't listen to the song. Think about it kinda like the tag 'haitai' in Yuima-ru*World; its not so people can discover songs that are 'haitai'.
Pachiru
tits is an allowed diffname? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Topic Starter
squirrelpascals

Joezapy wrote:

Monstrata wrote:

tits?

i do tbh... its probably the most memorable part of the song and I often found myself confusing it for the title. its a fair tag, although it may not make sense if you don't listen to the song. Think about it kinda like the tag 'haitai' in Yuima-ru*World; its not so people can discover songs that are 'haitai'.
What joe said is very accurate. I think of this song as "the tits song" more than I do "Special Guest - Views"

Pachiru wrote:

tits is an allowed diffname? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
i made it pretty clear that tits is referring to the type of bird, not the nsfw kind.
Xinnoh
when did nao become t2

also,
o yea forgot that rule ty udc
UndeadCapulet
check icon dates
C00L

squirrelpascals wrote:

i made it pretty clear that tits is referring to the type of bird, not the nsfw kind.

you are referring to this kind creature called "tits" here is a picture of it

The thing you are missing though is that the "tit" has "tits" of it's own, therefore proving you wrong and also providing evidence as to why the diff name is a nsfw word to us and to the "tits" since the "tits" have "tits" of their own!
Also keep in mind that "tits" are usually used aggressively amongst the crowd. How you may ask? Well here are some examples:

The Great Novel Writer wrote:

A man and a woman are in the park and the man spots a nice nest full of tits, he then proceeds to shout: "Woman! Please hold those tits so that they don't fly away! I want to take a photo of them and send to all my friends!"

That usage of strong language isn't pleasant for the "tits" and dus makes them scared and stops them from breeding! Another example would be this scenario:

The Great Novel Writer wrote:

2 friends are walking out of a bar at midnight (really drunk) and they spot 2 tits flying across the sky. They know it's them because of their really standing out blue bodies. They got so interested that they wanted to take one home (really important you keep in mind they are drunk), so they proceed to shout at the tits: "Calm down you wild pair of tits! We only want to take you home, to play with you!" The birds then proceed to ignore the 2 friends which makes them really angry, which leads to them shouting abuse at the tits which attracts attention of the which leads to some serious accusations... of sexual harassment.
As you see yourself the word "tit" really makes only for aggressive usage, it isn't beneficial at all for the birds to be abused like this! So as you see yourself the nsfw word goes both for humans and birds! It isn't nice both ways! It's really inappropriate!

What's my point? Maps/songs like these hurt the nature on a really big scale. Look here are some very relevant facts!

People! You have to wake up! This is the final call to stop this ABUSE!!

The "tits" diffname matters a lot! it hurts the environment! especially the "tits" will be really hurt with the usage of the word "tit"! Help us change the meaning of "tits" !! Repost this on MySpace for additional attention!

the Tits!
direday
Wow, congratulations on getting qualified!
hi-mei
last diff:
01:32:488 (1,2,1) - dude what happened with this triplet, I think it can be more linear, since you did that with other triplets and also, the distance betweem 1,2 and 2,3 shud be equal i think
01:41:695 - why this is note mapped, but 01:39:109 - 01:39:212 - this isnt? I think you can improve consistency here
on sounds like 01:46:764 - there could be SV change, since its an Extra, just DS emphasis isnt enough in my opinion
02:12:419 - 02:12:523 - should be note+slider i suppose? 00:09:937 - like you did here
i guess its a significant mistake ^

i mean, its mostly fine, but i guess you will be regreting about this thing that you could do better.
not gonna request DQ
Shiirn
Get out of here with that consistency shit don't you see this is a meme shitmap smh himei what is wrong with u
hi-mei
ok dad
Topic Starter
squirrelpascals

hi-mei wrote:

last diff:
01:32:488 (1,2,1) - dude what happened with this triplet, I think it can be more linear, since you did that with other triplets and also, the distance betweem 1,2 and 2,3 shud be equal i think 01:32:695 (1) - is offset to the right of 01:32:488 (1,2) - on purpose to bring out the strong beat at 01:32:695 -
01:41:695 - why this is note mapped, but 01:39:109 - 01:39:212 - this isnt? I think you can improve consistency here The music is much more intense at 01:41:592 (1,2) - , these notes are very subtle in the easier part
on sounds like 01:46:764 - there could be SV change, since its an Extra, just DS emphasis isnt enough in my opinion Don't see why there would be an sv change here, the only thing that this would emphasize would be the snare, plus this wouldn't follow my sv change patterns at all
02:12:419 - 02:12:523 - should be note+slider i suppose? 00:09:937 - like you did here Im paying attention to the drum hit here rather then the intricacies of the piano. This keeps the whole pattern at 02:12:006 (2,3,1) - more continuous in rhythm
i guess its a significant mistake ^

i mean, its mostly fine, but i guess you will be regreting about this thing that you could do better.
not gonna request DQ

C00L wrote:

I'll probably support your movement after this moves to ranked :thinking:
IamKwaN
Please link me an official metadata reference, thanks.
Topic Starter
squirrelpascals

IamKwaN wrote:

Please link me an official metadata reference, thanks.
https://soundcloud.com/itsspecialguest/views Off of his soundcloud
IamKwaN
cool, thanks
Flask
tits
blobdash
gratz on ranking!