forum

Real sick of all these low-quality shitposts in OT

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
7ambda
Seriously OT, what the heck? The posting quality years ago used to be much higher here and MUCH MORE interesting to read. Seriously, I'm getting tired of all these retarded threads, like this, this, and especially ones like this.

I missed the days when people posted topics like avatar puzzle, and the Shellghost saves off topic thread.

I'm ashamed of how bad the quality of these threads has gotten. I seriously hope people reconsider what they're typing before clicking the post button in OT next time.
Tae
wew
Railey2
tfw you try really hard to win the off-topic bingo
EneT
I counter your bait card with my 'Claim He's Baiting' trap card. I'm not letting you cross this box off the bingo card.
abraker

Tae wrote:

wew
F1r3tar got that top right corner box
Topic Starter
7ambda

abraker wrote:

F1r3tar got that top right corner box
ayy lmao
Mahogany
The community here is cancer. Everything is being swallowed by copypastas. The comments section of every post is slowly degrading into a shitfesty circlejerk. Even this is going to end up as a copypasta, I guarantee it.
Razzy
maybe we should have a crossword themed around the word "degenerate"
Rilene
what if we try to bring some funny image that isnt meme or random interesting stuff
Railey2

Mahogany wrote:

The community here is cancer. Everything is being swallowed by copypastas. The comments section of every post is slowly degrading into a shitfesty circlejerk. Even this is going to end up as a copypasta, I guarantee it.
hey man he wanted to bait people into disagreeing with him, wtf is wrong with you?

Are you counterbaiting?!
abraker

Rilene wrote:

what if we try to bring some funny image that isnt meme or random interesting stuff
Doesn't count so long as it's not referencing something in the thread, hence "meta". Accidental reference can also be a thing, so be careful
Topic Starter
7ambda
Yeah this thread is pretty "cancer" imo.

edit: nvm, didn't read rules cus tldr
Mahogany

Railey2 wrote:

Are you counterbaiting?!
no its just a relevant copypasta I love
Rilene
ok so then it isnt good