forum

Yo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ka[Z]e
I played osu for 3 years and i'm still lvl 14 and like a begginer.. Why?So Wierd.
James2250
Guess will move this to gameplay and rankings for now..

Yowyowdwd wrote:

I played osu for 3 years

Yowyowdwd wrote:

i'm still lvl 14

Anyway keep practicing on different types of maps and you will slowly improve
Starrodkirby86
  1. You registered July 7, 2010. That doesn't seem like three years to me. :P
  2. You only have ~900 plays distributed among Easy-Normal difficulties. Those scores are going to be rather low in contributing to your experience level.
  3. Level experience has a giant exponential rate. It takes insane amounts of total score to level up once you're in the 100s. Perhaps, since you're playing easy leveled maps, you're now fighting against an upward curve, so to speak.
That's about a whole level thing. Sorry. xD

Buuut don't sweat it. <3 You'll easily get better if you start playing more often. I noticed that you haven't played a lot in the recent months. Try playing some more! Your skill will only improve that way, right?
OzzyOzrock
Yo, I've only played taiko for 10 months a-- oh wait I am pro 8-)

/loldouchebaggery
aevv_old

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Yo, I've only played taiko for 10 months a-- oh wait I am pro 8-)

/loldouchebaggery
who are you?
hinamizawan
I'm Lvl99 and still a begginer, f*cking Insaners with mechanical keyboards and tablets :(
Starrodkirby86

makkura wrote:

I'm Lvl99 and still a begginer, f*cking Insaners with mechanical keyboards and tablets :(
If you're considered a beginner, I'd like to see how every player below you would be considered. :P
Ekoro
I'm pro and---*VLAM*
Mismagius

makkura wrote:

^ :( except I'm 97
Verdisphena
okay... i like jumps.
I'm lv89 and I am a noob
gat1toneku

Blue Dragon wrote:

makkura wrote:

^ except i'm 98 :(
Sup A Noob

Blue Dragon wrote:

makkura wrote:

Except I don't use mechanical keyboards and tablets.