forum

Looking to make and sell Profile banners

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KillerResist
Hey, I am KillerResist, mostly known in other gaming communities as KillerResistance. I am looking to make profile banners for osu! players and I don't really know where to find clients willing to commission. This is my first time making banners for osu! so I might be basically a beginner at it, I do banner art and video intros for youtube. My most recent work is this: https://puu.sh/spbBy/a0e97481b4.jpg . This is not the style I will be using for Osu banners, but this shows the bit of Photoshop skills I currently have. If you would like for me to make an osu! banner for you, message me :) you can decide the price (reasonable) for the final product!
Starrodkirby86
Hey there! The Art Forum's probably your best bet in advertising making graphical assets and the like, but the forums do have a policy against actually advertising and charging for your work and such. So those graphic request areas are generally done then for free. You'd rather leave those commission based things on a creativity storefront like DeviantArt.

Otherwise, yeah. Consider making a thread there and seeing what's around.