Helblinde - Summer Triangle

posted
Total Posts
26
show more
[ Lilu ]
Incoming wall of text! :3

Summer

00:11:250 (4,9) - personally, i don't like the way 4 and 9 overlap, maybe just blanket the streams around eachother like https://puu.sh/sjPui/f478b17fb6.jpg

00:18:450 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - Do these streams have to be all wonky like that, it seems a bit out of place and confusing to play, especially with high ar

00:23:250 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - same with these

00:33:600 (1) - all the previous blue sliders are overlapped completely, but this one isn't, maybe move it a bit.

00:54:450 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - more wonky streams, i might be being really nazi with this, but i just think they look really messy and confususing to play, imagine someone with hr trying to read those with ar10.

01:09:600 (4) - i know these kinds of sliders are all throughout your map, but this ones shape just looks kind of eh. you don't need to change it i just think it might do better as a different shape.

01:12:900 (1,2,3,4) - woah these sliders are really off, i would explain why... but i wrote a 5 line paragraph and it didn't make any sense. here's a puush of what i think the sliders should be mapped like https://puu.sh/sjQt4/1d9cff5abf.jpg

01:21:000 (1,2,3,4) - Do these all need to be stacked like that? wouldn't doing something like this achieve the same effect as well as keep it easily readable https://puu.sh/sjQyy/d3ba67c735.jpg

01:28:800 (1) - the red tick after this note has a sound on it, wouldn't it be better to put a note there?

01:32:400 (1,2) - its a bit jarring to have that overlap there, since while you stream you kind of want to keep moving your cursor smoothly, but just stopping and waiting for a whole bar in the same spot is just uncomfortable

01:51:600 (1) - just thought i'd say, i love this jump section :3

02:21:300 (4,1) - These are really weird to read with hd, maybe blanket them instead?

02:22:499 (4,1) - ^^^

02:23:700 (4,1) - ^^^

this is all the ramblings of a madman, good luck figuring out what it means.
02:27:600 (1,1) - I'm about to nazi this section (also most of the suggestions i make in this next section arent the greatest, but this part of the song seems incredibly difficult to map well, so forgive me, you did a good job with it for the most part :P)
02:27:900 (3,1,1) - This is kind of weird to play, not too bad, just a little weird. what i did to fix it was 02:27:600 (1,2,3) - ctrl + g for all of these, then something like this https://puu.sh/sjRoq/34a0c229cd.jpg
02:29:100 (3,1,2,3) - this is absolutely impossible to read with hd, let alone play it. God its a tough pattern to map... uh.. well, this is by NO means a good fix, but it does play a lot better than what it was https://puu.sh/sjRPP/d0ecc4f42d.jpg
again with these ones 02:32:400 (1,2,3) - i used Ctrl + g and then did this https://puu.sh/sjS6g/b2bd4532f6.jpg with the following green notes.
After that i kind of went full remap mode, and redid the rest of that section, sorry, but it i just could not read that section without hd, let alone with it.
heres what i did https://puu.sh/sjSsF/cb0a7decc5.jpg and https://puu.sh/sjSt5/017138375d.jpg

02:36:450 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - wobbly looking streams again? maybe lidy them up a bit?

02:52:650 (3) - move the start of this slider to underneath 2 and then reshape it so it doesnt overlap with the previous slider, it just feels a bit weird out the 2 is just out there when you jump to it.

03:03:675 (1) - break after this?

03:10:800 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - these sre some funky sliders, maybe don't overlap them?

03:27:600 (1) - break time after this?

04:35:250 (4,5,6,7,8) - wonky stream again

04:40:500 (4,1) - from 4 to 1 doesn't flow very well, since the slider end of 4 points away from 1.

04:43:650 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - these 2 streams also overlap at their starts, again maybe if you blanketed them it might be better to play and look at

Uh i think that's all, my mods are kind of bad since i point out really weird problems. i hope its helpful though :D
Topic Starter
Kantzm8

[ Lilu ] wrote:

Incoming wall of text! :3

Summer

00:11:250 (4,9) - personally, i don't like the way 4 and 9 overlap, maybe just blanket the streams around eachother like https://puu.sh/sjPui/f478b17fb6.jpg

00:18:450 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - Do these streams have to be all wonky like that, it seems a bit out of place and confusing to play, especially with high ar

00:23:250 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - same with these

00:33:600 (1) - all the previous blue sliders are overlapped completely, but this one isn't, maybe move it a bit.

00:54:450 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - more wonky streams, i might be being really nazi with this, but i just think they look really messy and confususing to play, imagine someone with hr trying to read those with ar10.

01:09:600 (4) - i know these kinds of sliders are all throughout your map, but this ones shape just looks kind of eh. you don't need to change it i just think it might do better as a different shape.

01:12:900 (1,2,3,4) - woah these sliders are really off, i would explain why... but i wrote a 5 line paragraph and it didn't make any sense. here's a puush of what i think the sliders should be mapped like https://puu.sh/sjQt4/1d9cff5abf.jpg

01:21:000 (1,2,3,4) - Do these all need to be stacked like that? wouldn't doing something like this achieve the same effect as well as keep it easily readable https://puu.sh/sjQyy/d3ba67c735.jpg

01:28:800 (1) - the red tick after this note has a sound on it, wouldn't it be better to put a note there?

01:32:400 (1,2) - its a bit jarring to have that overlap there, since while you stream you kind of want to keep moving your cursor smoothly, but just stopping and waiting for a whole bar in the same spot is just uncomfortable

01:51:600 (1) - just thought i'd say, i love this jump section :3

02:21:300 (4,1) - These are really weird to read with hd, maybe blanket them instead?

02:22:499 (4,1) - ^^^

02:23:700 (4,1) - ^^^

this is all the ramblings of a madman, good luck figuring out what it means.
02:27:600 (1,1) - I'm about to nazi this section (also most of the suggestions i make in this next section arent the greatest, but this part of the song seems incredibly difficult to map well, so forgive me, you did a good job with it for the most part :P)
02:27:900 (3,1,1) - This is kind of weird to play, not too bad, just a little weird. what i did to fix it was 02:27:600 (1,2,3) - ctrl + g for all of these, then something like this https://puu.sh/sjRoq/34a0c229cd.jpg
02:29:100 (3,1,2,3) - this is absolutely impossible to read with hd, let alone play it. God its a tough pattern to map... uh.. well, this is by NO means a good fix, but it does play a lot better than what it was https://puu.sh/sjRPP/d0ecc4f42d.jpg
again with these ones 02:32:400 (1,2,3) - i used Ctrl + g and then did this https://puu.sh/sjS6g/b2bd4532f6.jpg with the following green notes.
After that i kind of went full remap mode, and redid the rest of that section, sorry, but it i just could not read that section without hd, let alone with it.
heres what i did https://puu.sh/sjSsF/cb0a7decc5.jpg and https://puu.sh/sjSt5/017138375d.jpg

02:36:450 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - wobbly looking streams again? maybe lidy them up a bit?

02:52:650 (3) - move the start of this slider to underneath 2 and then reshape it so it doesnt overlap with the previous slider, it just feels a bit weird out the 2 is just out there when you jump to it.

03:03:675 (1) - break after this?

03:10:800 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - these sre some funky sliders, maybe don't overlap them?

03:27:600 (1) - break time after this?

04:35:250 (4,5,6,7,8) - wonky stream again

04:40:500 (4,1) - from 4 to 1 doesn't flow very well, since the slider end of 4 points away from 1.

04:43:650 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - these 2 streams also overlap at their starts, again maybe if you blanketed them it might be better to play and look at

Uh i think that's all, my mods are kind of bad since i point out really weird problems. i hope its helpful though :D

Thanks! ill give reponse when i get home later.
Topic Starter
Kantzm8

[ Lilu ] wrote:

Incoming wall of text! :3

Summer

00:11:250 (4,9) - personally, i don't like the way 4 and 9 overlap, maybe just blanket the streams around eachother like https://puu.sh/sjPui/f478b17fb6.jpg I dont think this is a problem, its something i consciously put in there

00:18:450 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - Do these streams have to be all wonky like that, it seems a bit out of place and confusing to play, especially with high ar They are not a problem to read, even with HR imo. The problem that could be posed is the aesthetic. Currently, all wonky streams are made that way to stack with earliear and later notes which i intended as an overarching theme of the map

00:23:250 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - same with these

00:33:600 (1) - all the previous blue sliders are overlapped completely, but this one isn't, maybe move it a bit. Fix

00:54:450 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - more wonky streams, i might be being really nazi with this, but i just think they look really messy and confususing to play, imagine someone with hr trying to read those with ar10.

01:09:600 (4) - i know these kinds of sliders are all throughout your map, but this ones shape just looks kind of eh. you don't need to change it i just think it might do better as a different shape. Fixed

01:12:900 (1,2,3,4) - woah these sliders are really off, i would explain why... but i wrote a 5 line paragraph and it didn't make any sense. here's a puush of what i think the sliders should be mapped like https://puu.sh/sjQt4/1d9cff5abf.jpg Ive tried to get them just right but failed, this is a very good suggestion, thanks

01:21:000 (1,2,3,4) - Do these all need to be stacked like that? wouldn't doing something like this achieve the same effect as well as keep it easily readable https://puu.sh/sjQyy/d3ba67c735.jpg I dont think we should worry too much about reading difficulties, it is a 6,45* map and reading is a skill that you would expect to be tested of a player in maps like that.

01:28:800 (1) - the red tick after this note has a sound on it, wouldn't it be better to put a note there? No, the white tick is way stronger.

01:32:400 (1,2) - its a bit jarring to have that overlap there, since while you stream you kind of want to keep moving your cursor smoothly, but just stopping and waiting for a whole bar in the same spot is just uncomfortable Yeah but so does the music

01:51:600 (1) - just thought i'd say, i love this jump section :3 Thanks ^^

02:21:300 (4,1) - These are really weird to read with hd, maybe blanket them instead? Yeah ill try to change these

02:22:499 (4,1) - ^^^

02:23:700 (4,1) - ^^^

this is all the ramblings of a madman, good luck figuring out what it means.
02:27:600 (1,1) - I'm about to nazi this section (also most of the suggestions i make in this next section arent the greatest, but this part of the song seems incredibly difficult to map well, so forgive me, you did a good job with it for the most part :P)
02:27:900 (3,1,1) - This is kind of weird to play, not too bad, just a little weird. what i did to fix it was 02:27:600 (1,2,3) - ctrl + g for all of these, then something like this https://puu.sh/sjRoq/34a0c229cd.jpg
02:29:100 (3,1,2,3) - this is absolutely impossible to read with hd, let alone play it. God its a tough pattern to map... uh.. well, this is by NO means a good fix, but it does play a lot better than what it was https://puu.sh/sjRPP/d0ecc4f42d.jpg
again with these ones 02:32:400 (1,2,3) - i used Ctrl + g and then did this https://puu.sh/sjS6g/b2bd4532f6.jpg with the following green notes.
After that i kind of went full remap mode, and redid the rest of that section, sorry, but it i just could not read that section without hd, let alone with it.
heres what i did https://puu.sh/sjSsF/cb0a7decc5.jpg and https://puu.sh/sjSt5/017138375d.jpg

02:36:450 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - wobbly looking streams again? maybe lidy them up a bit? These ones i actually did tidy up as yuou said ^^

02:52:650 (3) - move the start of this slider to underneath 2 and then reshape it so it doesnt overlap with the previous slider, it just feels a bit weird out the 2 is just out there when you jump to it.

03:03:675 (1) - break after this? added

03:10:800 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - these sre some funky sliders, maybe don't overlap them? Dont see a reason not to, i want to test the players reading.

03:27:600 (1) - break time after this? added

04:35:250 (4,5,6,7,8) - wonky stream again

04:40:500 (4,1) - from 4 to 1 doesn't flow very well, since the slider end of 4 points away from 1. Intended to be a flow break from the previous 4 sliders. (same to a certain extent of all the instances of that particular part of the song)

04:43:650 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - these 2 streams also overlap at their starts, again maybe if you blanketed them it might be better to play and look at

Uh i think that's all, my mods are kind of bad since i point out really weird problems. Dw man, you pointed out relevant concerns with the map :) i hope its helpful though :D
AxE Galaxy
Another noob mod for you :P

When your streams goes around corners, consider increasing the distance between the circles. Streams tends to feel more compact around corners and this can be countered by increasing distance

00:09:900 (2) make the previous and next distance around this circle more equal
00:11:700 (9) I don't like how this streams flows from the previous stream. more it more to the right?
00:17:250 (4) stream to close to previous hit object imo
00:39:600 (1) This looks like a 2010 map slider. Make this slider look more like this in notepad: "39600,-66.6666666666667,4,2,1,70,0,0"
00:40:050 (2) Same concept for this one
00:49:800 - 00:51:000 bad flow. Move (5) to 424;288 and (6) to 288;128
01:00:600 (5,6,7) Hard to read. Move to 157;97
01:10:800 (1, 2) please improve curves to make it look more modern as showed 00:39:600 (1) <--here
01:21:000 (1,2,3) This style doesn't fit in context imo
01:43:500 (2) - Bad flow. Move onto previous slider's end
01:47:250 (7) - Odd slider co :D rner. When making these kind of elbows in streams, try to place these corners on whole beats like you have done with 01:47:400 (1)
01:48:000 (1) - Make turn much much sharper and place (1) on the edge of that turn, more or less like 01:47:400 (1)
01:59:100 (2) - Odd position relative to previous hit objects
02:22:800 (1) - 02:24:900 (4) - Don't be lazy by copying the previous pattern
02:28:350 (1,2) - Let them swap positions for awesome flow :)
02:50:400 (3,4) - Those sliders again... :?
02:51:600 (1) - Looks like a 2010 slider. Check ProfessionalBox d: For the Delta map and see how he make long sliders
03:01:200 (1) - 03:03:600 (1) Perhaps give these sliders some sharp turns on whole beats 8-)
03:08:100 (1) - Please don't do that
03:20:850 (4,5,6,7,8) - This slider as a steep turn, thus increase distance between circles slightly
03:27:600 (1) - Looks better in top right corner
04:16:350 (5) - 04:16:800 (1) - These circles doesn't blend very well
04:18:900 (7) - 04:22:800 (1) - Ya trying to make me drunk? Please pay attention to flow direction
04:33:900 (3) - Make previous and next distance more equal
05:07:200 (1) - Add some elbows on whole beats!!
Topic Starter
Kantzm8

AxE Galaxy wrote:

Another noob mod for you :P

Thanks! Some comments in the box :)
LeeSinOrAfk
Hello, from queue

[Summer]

  1. soft-hitfinish2.wav is unused according to modding assistant so double check and if it isn't delete it
  2. 00:04:800 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Vocals are really off here, i know helblinde made his songs start on offset 0 but 00:08:400 (1,2,3,4) - +20 sounds a lot better on my end and the first ones are even worse (for example 00:04:800 (1) - the end on the slider sounds closer to the blue tick than the white tick), i'm no timing pro but i would try to fix that a bit because 00:00:000 (1) - doesn't feel intentional that it ends on the blue tick (Rest is ok, just these vocals)
  3. 00:09:600 (1) - Stack this under 00:08:700 (2) - , visual distance between 00:09:600 (1,2) - and 00:09:900 (2,3) - is kinda big, doing this would make it more even and look more structured imo
  4. 00:19:125 (12,1,3) - Not of a fan of how these all overlap, 3 and 12 feels a bit forced here, try moving at x:376 y:88 so it's evenly distant from 00:19:050 (11,12) - and move 00:20:100 (4) - one grid left to have the same distance 00:19:050 (11,12,3) - 00:19:200 (1,4) - (really minor and nazi but i think it looks cleaner this way instead of the double overlap)
  5. 00:20:850 (3,4,5) - Really wide angle for a decent spacing here, try stacking 00:21:300 (5,1) - under 00:20:100 (4) - 's tail, would be more comfortable to hit and transitions better to the next part
  6. 00:22:350 (8,9,10) - Kinda same as ^ stack 00:22:500 (9) - on top of 00:23:400 (6) -instead of the other one works to solve this one
  7. 00:27:300 (4) - Looks kinda out of place because it doesn't fit the way of how you handle these in the rest of the map since you used either parallelism or symmetry, also makes 00:26:400 (1,4) - this overlap look not too intentionnal , try rotating 90° and blanket with 00:27:900 (2) - maybe?
  8. 00:30:000 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - More personal here but to me it's a bad idea to keep the same flow direction for more than 4 when you use so many 1/2 sliders in a row, i'd change the rotation of the second one
  9. 00:37:350 (2) - Not sure of why you did a 1/2 slider here, 2 circles for consistency with 00:36:150 (2,3,5,6) - which are the same sound
  10. 00:47:250 (3,4) - stack them instead of slightly overlapping them since you stacked 1/1 gaps like 00:37:650 (3,4) -
  11. 00:50:400 (1) - Feels weird that you used a 2/1 just for this one while you're using 1/2 sliders 00:49:200 (1,4) - when vocals are doing the same, i agree way more with thee 1/2+following background rather than a random 2/1
  12. 00:51:150 (2) - Bad idea here, the end of the reverse is a vocal hold i would do 3 circles instead
  13. 01:02:400 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I totally understand your idea here and it fits well but 01:02:550 (2,3) - kinda breaks what you tried to do since it makes it looks like you're descreasing the spacing if you compare it to the distance between 01:02:400 (1,2) - , i think simply stacking 2 and 3 solves this issue and would make more sense
  14. 01:21:300 (2) - Make the DS consistent here, doesn't look very neat if you don't
  15. 01:33:600 (5) - NC here, consistency with 01:32:400 (1) -
  16. 01:41:400 (4,5) - Stack them and then put them on top of 01:42:000 (1) - to follow your logic, pattern plays even better this way too imo
  17. 01:43:500 (2) - A bit too close from 01:43:200 (1) - imo, try moving it at around x:376 y:140
  18. 01:46:800 - I would definetely put kiai here
  19. 01:48:075 (2,3) - Inconsistent DS with the rest of the stream here, they barely overlap
  20. 02:11:400 (4,5,5) - I'd NC all of these for emphasis because this is a pretty op part
  21. 02:21:900 (2,2) - Stack is slightly off
  22. 02:43:350 (2,3,4,5) - This looks poorly structured with the inconsistent DS and everything, just make a perfect square here
  23. 03:02:400 (1,2) - Same as the stream before DS is inconsistent here
  24. 03:08:100 (1) - Remove NC here, if you NC here you make the SV change 03:08:400 (1) - here unreadable (well not literally unreadable but it's not as intuitive as having NCs only on 03:07:800 (1,1) - )
  25. 03:14:700 (2,3,4) - Stacks are off here
  26. 03:37:200 (9) - NC here consistency with the other streams
  27. 03:35:400 (5) - Really minor move it to x:252 y:44 to have a consistent visual distance between these 3 03:35:100 (3,5,8) -
  28. 04:18:675 (5) - This is overmapped, if you're gonna overmap triples do it consistently (as in similar sounds) and make them start on the red tick instead because they emphasize the last note so it's a lot more intuitive considering they will end on the white tick
  29. 04:39:600 (1,2,3,4) - These shapes feel pretty random since you used straight and curves sliders during the rest of the map, you should make them the same or add some in the rest of the map

    I can feel the progression from your previous map that i modded and i can even feel it during the map because for some reason second half feels cleaner/better but overall map is nice


Helblinde+Supercell = <3

Hope any of this helped, good luck :)
Topic Starter
Kantzm8

LeeSinOrAfk wrote:

Hello, from queue

[Summer]

  1. soft-hitfinish2.wav is unused according to modding assistant so double check and if it isn't delete it
  2. 00:04:800 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Vocals are really off here, i know helblinde made his songs start on offset 0 but 00:08:400 (1,2,3,4) - +20 sounds a lot better on my end and the first ones are even worse (for example 00:04:800 (1) - the end on the slider sounds closer to the blue tick than the white tick), i'm no timing pro but i would try to fix that a bit because 00:00:000 (1) - doesn't feel intentional that it ends on the blue tick (Rest is ok, just these vocals)
  3. 00:09:600 (1) - Stack this under 00:08:700 (2) - , visual distance between 00:09:600 (1,2) - and 00:09:900 (2,3) - is kinda big, doing this would make it more even and look more structured imo
  4. 00:19:125 (12,1,3) - Not of a fan of how these all overlap, 3 and 12 feels a bit forced here, try moving at x:376 y:88 so it's evenly distant from 00:19:050 (11,12) - and move 00:20:100 (4) - one grid left to have the same distance 00:19:050 (11,12,3) - 00:19:200 (1,4) - (really minor and nazi but i think it looks cleaner this way instead of the double overlap)
  5. 00:20:850 (3,4,5) - Really wide angle for a decent spacing here, try stacking 00:21:300 (5,1) - under 00:20:100 (4) - 's tail, would be more comfortable to hit and transitions better to the next part
  6. 00:22:350 (8,9,10) - Kinda same as ^ stack 00:22:500 (9) - on top of 00:23:400 (6) -instead of the other one works to solve this one
  7. 00:27:300 (4) - Looks kinda out of place because it doesn't fit the way of how you handle these in the rest of the map since you used either parallelism or symmetry, also makes 00:26:400 (1,4) - this overlap look not too intentionnal , try rotating 90° and blanket with 00:27:900 (2) - maybe?
  8. 00:30:000 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - More personal here but to me it's a bad idea to keep the same flow direction for more than 4 when you use so many 1/2 sliders in a row, i'd change the rotation of the second one But i loove the flow
  9. 00:37:350 (2) - Not sure of why you did a 1/2 slider here, 2 circles for consistency with 00:36:150 (2,3,5,6) - which are the same sound
  10. 00:47:250 (3,4) - stack them instead of slightly overlapping them since you stacked 1/1 gaps like 00:37:650 (3,4) -
  11. 00:50:400 (1) - Feels weird that you used a 2/1 just for this one while you're using 1/2 sliders 00:49:200 (1,4) - when vocals are doing the same, i agree way more with thee 1/2+following background rather than a random 2/1 I dont think they are the same, in 00:48:000 (1,4,1,4) - the sounds ... im not sure how to desribe it. It you were to make them 2/1 then that wouldnt make sense because at the last white tick a new vocal sound starts. 00:50:400 (1) - Here however, a new one doesnt, it just the previous one that dies.
  12. 00:51:150 (2) - Bad idea here, the end of the reverse is a vocal hold i would do 3 circles instead
  13. 01:02:400 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I totally understand your idea here and it fits well but 01:02:550 (2,3) - kinda breaks what you tried to do since it makes it looks like you're descreasing the spacing if you compare it to the distance between 01:02:400 (1,2) - , i think simply stacking 2 and 3 solves this issue and would make more sense
  14. 01:21:300 (2) - Make the DS consistent here, doesn't look very neat if you don't
  15. 01:33:600 (5) - NC here, consistency with 01:32:400 (1) -
  16. 01:41:400 (4,5) - Stack them and then put them on top of 01:42:000 (1) - to follow your logic, pattern plays even better this way too imo
  17. 01:43:500 (2) - A bit too close from 01:43:200 (1) - imo, try moving it at around x:376 y:140
  18. 01:46:800 - I would definetely put kiai here Not sure about that, it would also include 01:50:100 (1,2,3,4) - this part which is pretty dead
  19. 01:48:075 (2,3) - Inconsistent DS with the rest of the stream here, they barely overlap
  20. 02:11:400 (4,5,5) - I'd NC all of these for emphasis because this is a pretty op part Not sure why those notes specifically?
  21. 02:21:900 (2,2) - Stack is slightly off
  22. 02:43:350 (2,3,4,5) - This looks poorly structured with the inconsistent DS and everything, just make a perfect square here
  23. 03:02:400 (1,2) - Same as the stream before DS is inconsistent here
  24. 03:08:100 (1) - Remove NC here, if you NC here you make the SV change 03:08:400 (1) - here unreadable (well not literally unreadable but it's not as intuitive as having NCs only on 03:07:800 (1,1) - )
  25. 03:14:700 (2,3,4) - Stacks are off here
  26. 03:37:200 (9) - NC here consistency with the other streams
  27. 03:35:400 (5) - Really minor move it to x:252 y:44 to have a consistent visual distance between these 3 03:35:100 (3,5,8) -
  28. 04:18:675 (5) - This is overmapped, if you're gonna overmap triples do it consistently (as in similar sounds) and make them start on the red tick instead because they emphasize the last note so it's a lot more intuitive considering they will end on the white tick Not sure i agree with this assessment. Its not directly overmapped since there literally are 3 clear sounds in there. This is also a part of the song that only happens once so i think having it stick out a bit is a good thing.
  29. 04:39:600 (1,2,3,4) - These shapes feel pretty random since you used straight and curves sliders during the rest of the map, you should make them the same or add some in the rest of the map

    I can feel the progression from your previous map that i modded and i can even feel it during the map because for some reason second half feels cleaner/better but overall map is nice Thanks


Helblinde+Supercell = <3

Hope any of this helped, good luck :)

Thanks! Most seems like good changes so i wont comment on the things that i fix, only the ones i dont :)
LeeSinOrAfk
For my point at 02:11:400 (4,5,5) - NCing here would mean NCing on the middle of each of the three measures which would break consistency with the rest of the map and give more emphasis to this part with the 1/1 snares, you don't have to do it but you could, you could also spam it 1 2 1 2 1 2 but i don't really like the sudden lack of followpoints (even though it makes perfect sense to NC each white tick to emphasize the snares), hope this is more clear
Topic Starter
Kantzm8

LeeSinOrAfk wrote:

For my point at 02:11:400 (4,5,5) - NCing here would mean NCing on the middle of each of the three measures which would break consistency with the rest of the map and give more emphasis to this part with the 1/1 snares, you don't have to do it but you could, you could also spam it 1 2 1 2 1 2 but i don't really like the sudden lack of followpoints (even though it makes perfect sense to NC each white tick to emphasize the snares), hope this is more clear
Makes sense, i didnt realize that the notes you had highlighted were the middle of the measure ones (since they had different numbers tho i realize now why that is)
Affirmation
Q

[summer]
00:33:300 (4,1) - stack
00:42:000 (1,2) - don't stack, players can't read.
00:50:700 - add a beat
01:09:900 - 01:10:200 - 01:10:350 - 01:10:500 - add beats.
01:12:900 (1,2,3,4) - http://puu.sh/so4tU/c6eb201814.jpg for drum
01:33:600 (1) - divide into some sliders.
02:19:800 - add a beat
03:10:800 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - this stacking could be unrankable, perfectly stacked sliders are hard to read.

GL
Gerar14x
From m4m

00:25:650 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - You can meke them start in the same point like some of the streams before them at the begining
00:31:800 (3) - Stack the head with the end of 00:31:200 (1) - just to follow the pattern of 00:30:000 (1,2,3,4) - either way its fine imo
02:29:325 (1,2) - This section is... hard to read, at least for me, but now i watch it throught edit the reason why i always died at this section was because of notes like these, may be because its spaced or could be because 1 is stacked with the previous sliderend, and that secion is made of 1/4 sliders and by reaction i tried to singletap thinking that 1 was a slider too, i would suggest to stack those 2, maybe that could help reading that, The same would be for 02:32:925 (1,2) - and 02:34:125 (1,2) - anyways this is up to you
03:56:400 - 04:04:800 - i dont know thy, but i feel the little streams of 5 cricles in that section are overmapped (or maybe i cant hear idk) but im not gonna lie, it plays nice
04:29:550 (4) - NC... maybe, either way its fine

Honestly, i enjoyed the map (until i die in the slider section) and i didnt found a lot of things to give suggestions, its just that is fun to play, good luck :D
Topic Starter
Kantzm8

Neoskylove wrote:

Q

[summer]
00:33:300 (4,1) - stack fix
00:42:000 (1,2) - don't stack, players can't read. fix
00:50:700 - add a beat why not 1/1 slider for vocals?
01:09:900 - 01:10:200 - 01:10:350 - 01:10:500 - add beats. why? this section is mapped to vocals
01:12:900 (1,2,3,4) - http://puu.sh/so4tU/c6eb201814.jpg for drum
01:33:600 (1) - divide into some sliders.
02:19:800 - add a beat this is mapped to melody
03:10:800 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - this stacking could be unrankable, perfectly stacked sliders are hard to read. ill have to hear with a BN for this one

GL

Gerar14x wrote:

From m4m

00:25:650 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - You can meke them start in the same point like some of the streams before them at the begining I think this one is fine like it is.
00:31:800 (3) - Stack the head with the end of 00:31:200 (1) - just to follow the pattern of 00:30:000 (1,2,3,4) - either way its fine imo I think that removes flow from the pattern.
02:29:325 (1,2) - This section is... hard to read, at least for me, but now i watch it throught edit the reason why i always died at this section was because of notes like these, may be because its spaced or could be because 1 is stacked with the previous sliderend, and that secion is made of 1/4 sliders and by reaction i tried to singletap thinking that 1 was a slider too, i would suggest to stack those 2, maybe that could help reading that, The same would be for 02:32:925 (1,2) - and 02:34:125 (1,2) - anyways this is up to you Ive actually already nerfed those 1/4 jumps but i think ill nerf them some more.
03:56:400 - 04:04:800 - i dont know thy, but i feel the little streams of 5 cricles in that section are overmapped (or maybe i cant hear idk) but im not gonna lie, it plays nice That actually seems true. Gues ill need to remap this section... i think... i mean it plays well but as you say, i dont really hear all those sounds.
04:29:550 (4) - NC... maybe, either way its fine breaks the NCing structure of NCing every new measure.

Honestly, i enjoyed the map (until i die in the slider section) and i didnt found a lot of things to give suggestions, its just that is fun to play, good luck :DThanks :)

Thanks guys! I will edit in response when i get back home.
Doormat
from my queue

[Summer]
  1. 00:11:700 (9,10,11,12,1) - stacking this stream underneath the (8) makes for some really awkward flow imo. i'd move it to somewhere in the picture below for flow similar to 00:16:050 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) -
  2. 00:18:450 (4,5,6,7,8) - 00:18:900 (9,10,11,12,1) - what are with these stream shapes? it looks kind of chaotic imo, why the sharp curves? i'd try for a less curved stream
  3. 00:23:250 (4,5,6,7,8) - 00:23:700 (9,10,11,12,1) - subjective stuff again, but the stream shapes here aren't really intuitive. the bends in the streams here make them play kind of funky, like it's changing direction for no reason. try going for streams like 00:24:450 (4,5,6,7,8) -
  4. 00:37:800 - i don't recommend a pause here. music is still picking up the pause doesn't really agree with the build up imo. maybe try making 00:37:650 (4) - a 1/2 slider
  5. 00:38:250 - i also don't recommend a pause here either for the same reason above. try a circle?
  6. couple blankets you could fix, like 00:48:300 (2,4) - 00:49:200 (1,3) - etc. not gonna point all these out since i'm pretty sure you can figure out most of these yourself
  7. 00:50:400 (1) - i get the long slider for the held vocals, but you end up skipping a really loud snare at 00:50:700. maybe try a 1/1 repeat slider instead, and hitsound the repeat with a clap?
  8. 00:54:450 (4,5,6,7,8) - 00:54:900 (9,10,11,12,1) - last time i point out these streams because you do this a lot, but to reiterate, the sudden bends here aren't intuitive and feel unnatural to play imo, and they look kind of ugly from an aesthetic stand point. i'd go for a more simpler shape that moves in one direction instead of having all sorts of bending
  9. 01:16:650 (1) - i think you should extend this so that the slider end is on 01:17:700 - this is where the string sound ends
  10. 01:19:050 (1) - same, think you should extend to 01:20:550 - the violin sound is stronger here
  11. 01:36:825 (1) - i think spinner should start at 01:36:900 - instead since that's where the whizzing sound/vocal note starts
  12. 01:41:850 - pretty audible kick here i don't think you should ignore
  13. 01:44:100 - try not to ignore the snare here, it's one of the loudest sounds here. i'd put a circle here
  14. 02:19:950 (3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - having these all stacked at the same spot is kind of boring imo. the notes on 02:20:100 (5) - and 02:20:250 (7) - have an accent on them, so why not try making these kick sliders for some variety?
  15. 02:28:500 (2) - maybe try making this a 1/2 slider like 02:29:700 (1) - ? same sounds
  16. 02:34:800 (1) - finish instead of clap; cymbal crash here more more distinct
  17. 02:43:200 (1) - to 02:44:100 (7) - what's with the sudden shift to low distance snapping? doesn't really match with the music imo. i also don't think going from 50% to 30% hitsound volume is a good idea; it sounds really quiet. maybe just try having 50% volume and delete the 40%/30% volume points
  18. 02:44:400 - 50% hitsound volume doesn't suit the music here imo. try going back to 75%
  19. 03:07:800 (1,2) - please don't overlap your sliders like this. it makes the (2) really difficult to read and play. these types of patterns are usually frowned upon and can generally be what stops your map from getting ranked someday
  20. going back on the above point a little bit, stacks like 03:10:800 (1,3) - might be okay because there's more time to be able to see the pattern, but still debatable since it might be hard to predict
  21. i think that the section from 03:46:800 (1) - to 03:56:100 (2) - is really undermapped imo. music starts to pick up again with the synth so you should probably map to that. i get that it's a calm part of the song, but even so this section still feels undermapped since you skipped out on a large chunk of the music despite it playing in the background


map could use a lot more polish imo. hope this helps!
Topic Starter
Kantzm8

Doormat wrote:

from my queue

[Summer]
  1. 00:11:700 (9,10,11,12,1) - stacking this stream underneath the (8) makes for some really awkward flow imo. i'd move it to somewhere in the picture below for flow similar to 00:16:050 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - The flow looks awkward in the editor but actually playing it i think its fine
  2. 00:18:450 (4,5,6,7,8) - 00:18:900 (9,10,11,12,1) - what are with these stream shapes? it looks kind of chaotic imo, why the sharp curves? i'd try for a less curved stream Those stream shapes exist when there are two 5-note streams in a row and i want to ctrl c+ctrl v+ctrl h+ctrl j them but also have them both overlap with notes earlier/later. I dont think they're that bad, after all its a 5:30 minute song with LOTS of those , some of them having personality isnt a bad thing imo
  3. 00:23:250 (4,5,6,7,8) - 00:23:700 (9,10,11,12,1) - subjective stuff again, but the stream shapes here aren't really intuitive. the bends in the streams here make them play kind of funky, like it's changing direction for no reason. try going for streams like 00:24:450 (4,5,6,7,8) -
  4. 00:37:800 - i don't recommend a pause here. music is still picking up the pause doesn't really agree with the build up imo. maybe try making 00:37:650 (4) - a 1/2 slider Fix
  5. 00:38:250 - i also don't recommend a pause here either for the same reason above. try a circle? No melody here
  6. couple blankets you could fix, like 00:48:300 (2,4) - 00:49:200 (1,3) - etc. not gonna point all these out since i'm pretty sure you can figure out most of these yourself
  7. 00:50:400 (1) - i get the long slider for the held vocals, but you end up skipping a really loud snare at 00:50:700. maybe try a 1/1 repeat slider instead, and hitsound the repeat with a clap? fix
  8. 00:54:450 (4,5,6,7,8) - 00:54:900 (9,10,11,12,1) - last time i point out these streams because you do this a lot, but to reiterate, the sudden bends here aren't intuitive and feel unnatural to play imo, and they look kind of ugly from an aesthetic stand point. i'd go for a more simpler shape that moves in one direction instead of having all sorts of bending
  9. 01:16:650 (1) - i think you should extend this so that the slider end is on 01:17:700 - this is where the string sound ends
  10. 01:19:050 (1) - same, think you should extend to 01:20:550 - the violin sound is stronger here Here ive started mapping the vocals since they kicked in
  11. 01:36:825 (1) - i think spinner should start at 01:36:900 - instead since that's where the whizzing sound/vocal note starts
  12. 01:41:850 - pretty audible kick here i don't think you should ignore Mapping the vocals here which feel like they take a break here
  13. 01:44:100 - try not to ignore the snare here, it's one of the loudest sounds here. i'd put a circle here
  14. 02:19:950 (3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - having these all stacked at the same spot is kind of boring imo. the notes on 02:20:100 (5) - and 02:20:250 (7) - have an accent on them, so why not try making these kick sliders for some variety?
  15. 02:28:500 (2) - maybe try making this a 1/2 slider like 02:29:700 (1) - ? same sounds
  16. 02:34:800 (1) - finish instead of clap; cymbal crash here more more distinct
  17. 02:43:200 (1) - to 02:44:100 (7) - what's with the sudden shift to low distance snapping? doesn't really match with the music imo. i also don't think going from 50% to 30% hitsound volume is a good idea; it sounds really quiet. maybe just try having 50% volume and delete the 40%/30% volume points because the music is toning down before the stark increase at 02:44:400 -
  18. 02:44:400 - 50% hitsound volume doesn't suit the music here imo. try going back to 75%
  19. 03:07:800 (1,2) - please don't overlap your sliders like this. it makes the (2) really difficult to read and play. these types of patterns are usually frowned upon and can generally be what stops your map from getting ranked someday
  20. going back on the above point a little bit, stacks like 03:10:800 (1,3) - might be okay because there's more time to be able to see the pattern, but still debatable since it might be hard to predict
  21. i think that the section from 03:46:800 (1) - to 03:56:100 (2) - is really undermapped imo. music starts to pick up again with the synth so you should probably map to that. i get that it's a calm part of the song, but even so this section still feels undermapped since you skipped out on a large chunk of the music despite it playing in the background problem for me is that i feel clueless about how to map this part since the background music is undistinct, its really more like background noice.


map could use a lot more polish imo. hope this helps!

Thank you! I will edit in more and more response as i get time.
Yoshimaro
hi im modder c:

[YEAH BRO WHAT THE FUCKS UP]
add monstrata to tags

jk

00:06:640 (2,3,4) - thematically wouldn't it fit the song better if this was a triangle instead of square :thinking:

00:10:050 (3,4,5,6,7) - these dont blanket the curvature of any of these 00:10:650 (9,10,1) - , fix for some nice aesthetic

00:31:200 (1) - i think this deserves a flow change, you had one here 00:30:000 (1) -

00:32:400 (1,2,3,4) - SUMMER SQUARE MIGHT AS WELL ADD BLUE DRAGON TO THE TAGS WHILE YOU'RE AT IT

im joking JEEZ bro calm the FUCK down

00:37:950 (5,1) - as indicated by 00:37:950 (5) - the pixel locator, the start of this object is x:388 y:140 but the red tic on 00:38:400 (1) - is x:389 y:139, FIX THAT SHIT BROH

00:42:000 (1,2,1,2,3,4) - bloop, bloop, bloop bloop bloop bloop

00:43:500 (2,4) - hoYl BLAKNTSE

00:50:400 (1) - maybe give a flow change from 00:50:250 (6) - ? having 00:50:100 (5,6,1) - be linear makes it hard to distinguish 00:50:400 (1) -

01:02:550 (2,3) - logically, how you follow this section 01:02:400 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - with increasing jumps, it should have spacing as well and not stack, use your hitsounding as an indicator for jump size here (you did a pretty good job already, just fix this stack tbhaych)

01:24:000 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - use perfect geometry to make it a perfect triangle? im missing some doritos rn tbh lo

01:47:850 (7,8,1,2) - un intuitive stream shape

01:48:900 (5,6,7,8,1) - ^^^

01:50:100 (1,2,3) - PLEASE I JUST WANT 1 TRIANGLE :C (literally nothing wrong here im just bitching, excuse me plz)

01:51:600 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - you managed to make a jump map that doesnt touch a single corner once, let this be an indicator to how much you're restricting yourself in your mapping in terms of space usage

your jump sequences could be much prettier with better formatting, it would take forever to go through all of them so let me just dissect one jump sequence in this first kiai and then you can consider it in other sequences throughout your map

01:56:700 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - sure why not
if this map were exclusively for jump training, then there is nothing wrong with this combo as it is. one reason for that is because flow wise, there's nothing really wrong with it and second because its intuitive... but this is ranked criteria and it looks super cluttered and placed without formatting. here are some reasons i think it looks unformatted (tell me to fuck off if you want this is just my POV tbh lo): #1 the sequence has no shape. not that triangles, squares, and whatever else have you are necessary to making a clean looking jump sequence, but even parts of them can completely clean up your aesthetic with the same flow.01:57:900 (3) - this note awkwardly lands stacked over 01:56:700 (2) - and unevenly distanced between 01:57:000 (4,5,1) - .01:56:850 (3,6,7,2,4,5) - these are rehashed jumps and form a crooked line. 01:58:350 (6) - unevenly distanced between 01:57:900 (3,4) - and has no distinguishable logic to its placement.
if you look at 01:56:700 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - as a unit, you can find glimpses of geometry as it is already that can totally fix this aesthetic and keep the flow (basically, put logic into something that otherwise has none (that i can see)).
01:57:300 (6,7,2) - linear, just copy paste 01:57:450 (7,2) - for a straight line if you wanted it.
01:56:700 (2,5,7) - same.
01:56:700 (2,3,5,6) - nearly 60 degree angles from 6>3>5>2.
01:57:300 (6,1,2,3,5,6,7) - a really awkward looking hexagon
so if i didnt already beat the shit out of this point, let me beat it some more in my conclusion saying that you have the the right outline, just give it some shape because rn it looks goofy

ok back to memes

02:03:150 (5,2) - lo nice stakc

02:27:600 - helblinde what the HOyL lol what is this sample from

02:36:450 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - sound very overmapped

02:43:200 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - PERFECT PLACE TO USE DORITO GEOMETRY

02:52:650 (3) - lmao if you look at it sideways, it looks like some legs and feet

03:02:775 (6,7,8,1,2) - un intuitive stream shape

03:03:150 (3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - this was pretty close, but 03:03:600 (1) - comes off 03:03:525 (8) - a bit too sharp, no?

03:18:450 (3,4,5,6,7,9) - fix curvature, use the approach circle

04:19:200 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - this section flows in a repetetive counter clockwise circle, flow breaks are warranted in here

04:48:450 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,1) - most natural curved stream in the entire map, this was super comfy

press ctrl a and look how minimal :c the map super is centralized and has some pretty cluttered spots, but the flow is nice and comfy and is definitely salvageable through aesthetic. rhythm choice not an issue, gj

o k x d e n j o i m y d u d e s t a y f r e s h
Topic Starter
Kantzm8

- Yoshimaro - wrote:

hi im modder c:

[YEAH BRO WHAT THE FUCKS UP]
add monstrata to tags

jk

00:06:640 (2,3,4) - thematically wouldn't it fit the song better if this was a triangle instead of square :thinking:

00:10:050 (3,4,5,6,7) - these dont blanket the curvature of any of these 00:10:650 (9,10,1) - , fix for some nice aesthetic

00:31:200 (1) - i think this deserves a flow change, you had one here 00:30:000 (1) -

00:32:400 (1,2,3,4) - SUMMER SQUARE MIGHT AS WELL ADD BLUE DRAGON TO THE TAGS WHILE YOU'RE AT IT

im joking JEEZ bro calm the FUCK down

00:37:950 (5,1) - as indicated by 00:37:950 (5) - the pixel locator, the start of this object is x:388 y:140 but the red tic on 00:38:400 (1) - is x:389 y:139, FIX THAT SHIT BROH

00:42:000 (1,2,1,2,3,4) - bloop, bloop, bloop bloop bloop bloop

00:43:500 (2,4) - hoYl BLAKNTSE

00:50:400 (1) - maybe give a flow change from 00:50:250 (6) - ? having 00:50:100 (5,6,1) - be linear makes it hard to distinguish 00:50:400 (1) -

01:02:550 (2,3) - logically, how you follow this section 01:02:400 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - with increasing jumps, it should have spacing as well and not stack, use your hitsounding as an indicator for jump size here (you did a pretty good job already, just fix this stack tbhaych)

01:24:000 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - use perfect geometry to make it a perfect triangle? im missing some doritos rn tbh lo

01:47:850 (7,8,1,2) - un intuitive stream shape

01:48:900 (5,6,7,8,1) - ^^^

01:50:100 (1,2,3) - PLEASE I JUST WANT 1 TRIANGLE :C (literally nothing wrong here im just bitching, excuse me plz)

01:51:600 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - you managed to make a jump map that doesnt touch a single corner once, let this be an indicator to how much you're restricting yourself in your mapping in terms of space usage

your jump sequences could be much prettier with better formatting, it would take forever to go through all of them so let me just dissect one jump sequence in this first kiai and then you can consider it in other sequences throughout your map

01:56:700 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - sure why not
if this map were exclusively for jump training, then there is nothing wrong with this combo as it is. one reason for that is because flow wise, there's nothing really wrong with it and second because its intuitive... but this is ranked criteria and it looks super cluttered and placed without formatting. here are some reasons i think it looks unformatted (tell me to fuck off if you want this is just my POV tbh lo): #1 the sequence has no shape. not that triangles, squares, and whatever else have you are necessary to making a clean looking jump sequence, but even parts of them can completely clean up your aesthetic with the same flow.01:57:900 (3) - this note awkwardly lands stacked over 01:56:700 (2) - and unevenly distanced between 01:57:000 (4,5,1) - .01:56:850 (3,6,7,2,4,5) - these are rehashed jumps and form a crooked line. 01:58:350 (6) - unevenly distanced between 01:57:900 (3,4) - and has no distinguishable logic to its placement.
if you look at 01:56:700 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - as a unit, you can find glimpses of geometry as it is already that can totally fix this aesthetic and keep the flow (basically, put logic into something that otherwise has none (that i can see)).
01:57:300 (6,7,2) - linear, just copy paste 01:57:450 (7,2) - for a straight line if you wanted it.
01:56:700 (2,5,7) - same.
01:56:700 (2,3,5,6) - nearly 60 degree angles from 6>3>5>2.
01:57:300 (6,1,2,3,5,6,7) - a really awkward looking hexagon
so if i didnt already beat the shit out of this point, let me beat it some more in my conclusion saying that you have the the right outline, just give it some shape because rn it looks goofy

ok back to memes

02:03:150 (5,2) - lo nice stakc

02:27:600 - helblinde what the HOyL lol what is this sample from

02:36:450 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - sound very overmapped

02:43:200 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - PERFECT PLACE TO USE DORITO GEOMETRY

02:52:650 (3) - lmao if you look at it sideways, it looks like some legs and feet

03:02:775 (6,7,8,1,2) - un intuitive stream shape

03:03:150 (3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - this was pretty close, but 03:03:600 (1) - comes off 03:03:525 (8) - a bit too sharp, no?

03:18:450 (3,4,5,6,7,9) - fix curvature, use the approach circle

04:19:200 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - this section flows in a repetetive counter clockwise circle, flow breaks are warranted in here

04:48:450 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,1) - most natural curved stream in the entire map, this was super comfy

press ctrl a and look how minimal :c the map super is centralized and has some pretty cluttered spots, but the flow is nice and comfy and is definitely salvageable through aesthetic. rhythm choice not an issue, gj

o k x d e n j o i m y d u d e s t a y f r e s h

Thanks!! I have a shit ton of school work right now but i will answer the mod in the coming days, promise.
Topic Starter
Kantzm8
why the f do i keep double posting
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply