forum

[Archived] Replays Watched by Others not calculate correctly

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheLordKiwi
Problem Details:
The "Replays Watched by Others:" section in the profile page calculate it wrong.In my historical, the graph show an another number.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20161101.2 (latest)
Kao
I suggest you contact accounts@ppy.sh instead, and tell them your problem there.
Dntm8kmeeatu

Kao wrote:

I suggest you contact accounts@ppy.sh instead, and tell them your problem there.

Uhmm.. Not quite sure why you would suggest that.

The graph seems to show replays being watched across all gamemodes. If this is intended or not, I'm not sure. But that's what it seems like is currently being displayed.
Endaris

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Kao wrote:

The graph seems to show replays being watched across all gamemodes. If this is intended or not, I'm not sure. But that's what it seems like is currently being displayed.
Actually not only that graph. The ENTIRE Historical-part is always mode-unspecific.
Kao
So I guess it's solved then?

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Kao wrote:

It would make sense that when you have a problem with your user page, that this email could help you...

There are 16 watches in taiko and 5 in standard