forum

[resolved] Osu! startup song beatmap!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
eltoroguaco
I don't know if this is asked before, but I couldn't find it.

In the recent updates, they've been added songs you get when you download Osu! as well as a startup tune.
The current status tune is, in my opinion awesome, and I'd like to play it as a beatmap!
Would it be possible to get a good beatmap of this startup song and maybe have it already installed as the other ones we get? That would be great :D
Sandy Hoey
As far as I can tell, this is just a beatmap request, which is not allowed anywhere on the forums. Just suck it up and make it yourself, then we can see about adding as an original download with osu!
o x
There are already beatmaps of the song mapped. In fact there is a ranked version of the song.

As Sandy said before you are not allowed to request beatmaps anywhere on the forums. Please read the Forum Guidelines before posting. Thanks!
Topic Starter
eltoroguaco
oh sorry, I didn't see it as a beatmap request as I thought these were all made by the team :P I thought of it more as a startup function. But thanks for the reply either way xP
Starrodkirby86
Just to add one more thing, the songs packaged with the game are winners of official beatmap contests. If there were any new songs, they'll likely be winners off a huge contest (with that as a prize), and expect the songs to be likely made by a featured artist.
Laxxer

eltoroguaco wrote:

oh sorry, I didn't see it as a beatmap request as I thought these were all made by the team :P I thought of it more as a startup function. But thanks for the reply either way xP

beatmaps aren't made by a team, they are made out of people who want to beatmap! Even you can make your own beatmaps, but they wont have a leader board or reward pp, if you want to learn more about mapping I would suggest chatting in #modhelp which is a friendly environment for new mappers, or just looking at youtube videos / forum posts even the osu!wiki on beatmapping, good luck!
Seijiro
I guess I can move this