1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Help
posted
HR does make the spinner 'heavier', resulting in less spinner bonus, however spinner bonus is not included in the score modifiers.
If you spin 2000, you get 2000 regardless of mods.
Well, not 2000, you get 300+300(multiplier affected?)+spinnerbonus. 300 for hitting the spinner, 300 for finishing the spinner multiplied by the mods and then your spinnerbonus added on top.
As far as I'm aware, scoring bonus only works in lots of 1000
Go play levan polkka (the spinner map), it'll give you a good idea as to how spinners and spinnerbonus works)

EZ is the opposite, the spinner is 'lightened' and gives you more bonus for the same spins - at least, this is what I've seen. I cannot really confirm it (about EZ).
posted
Now my question is: How could Sven archieve to spin over 477 spm and get 100 points more than a normal player can get?
posted
Sven didn't, if you watch the replay (missing, as #1 appears to have randomly changed) they spin around 450.
The question, is how come 20,000 spinner bonus isn't enough to beat 18,000 spinner bonus (even when full mod), when both plays are SS and there's only one spinner in the map.
posted
Idk if these issues are the same, but I had an issue with a score on this map.

The issue is there are no spinners, yet #1 got #1 with 40 point lead, so why did he get #1? You cant get 40+ points from thin air.
posted

Viperial wrote:

The issue is there are no spinners, yet #1 got #1 with 40 point lead, so why did he get #1? You cant get 40+ points from thin air.

He could've use an old client/different release stream which caused his score to be calculated higher than normal.
Such as here that combo aren't the same in different streams

That's the only thing that can cause something like this.
I noticed his play was made in 12/12/2015
while the 2nd place was made in 5/13/2016
There's no doubt that since he used an old client that it could've cause a note (probably a tick of a slider) to have his score higher.
posted

Kao wrote:

Viperial wrote:

He could've use an old client/different release stream which caused his score to be calculated higher than normal.
Such as here that combo aren't the same in different streams

That's the only thing that can cause something like this.
I noticed his play was made in 12/12/2015
while the 2nd place was made in 5/13/2016
There's no doubt that since he used an old client that it could've cause a note (probably a tick of a slider) to have his score higher.

This might be true, I remember long ago seeing that he got an extra 40 points after the map was over, I don't see this right now so i might have to change release streams. Might be dreaming that time idk. If I changed release streams and Performed an HDDTHRFL SS and got 40 points then ill believe that.
Oh wait, you said old client. not old release stream. I guess that means that I wont be able to get #2nd place rip
posted
strange
posted
Bumped to prevent Archiving
posted
posted

seylek wrote:

Welcome to the forums. Don't bump posts with nonsense please?
posted
Anything new in this matter?

P.S. I think that it just got automatically Archived again.