1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted
too early to tell honestly
posted
I think total playtime means more than the date you joined.I joined 2 years ago and only have 157 hours.
For 34 Hours you are doing alright I guess
posted
I would say average is around 60-100pp on top with at least 1B ranked score
posted
You are average for an average player which is pretty good considering the average player is bad
posted

Creyz wrote:

I think total playtime means more than the date you joined.I joined 2 years ago and only have 157 hours.
For 34 Hours you are doing alright I guess
Total play time is probably the length of all the songs you played, say 10 6 minute songs would be 1 hour.
I don't think it's total online time, I had 900 hours before but dropped to 250
posted
play more
posted

KukiMonster wrote:

play more
posted
When I was around your rank, my progression was similar to yours so I think you could be classed as average.
However, I want to suggest to you that you shouldn't worry about how quickly you progress, different people will progress at different speeds but that doesn't mean that people who progress slower can't become better than those who progress very quickly but then reach a difficulty wall early on. I can give you one piece of advice that really helped me back when I was around your rank, don't always stay within your comfort zone and remember to try harder and different maps.
posted
You are currently ranked #361,067 out of 9,002,709 people who "play" this game congrats your already around the top 4% percentile
posted

LoliPantsu wrote:

You are currently ranked #361,067 out of 9,002,709 people who "play" this game congrats your already around the top 4% percentile
Honestly I have an equally idiotic way of determining if you are above or below average. Go to Online Users and have it sort by rank. Scroll down until the bar is about halfway down the list. That's the average player online currently.
posted

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

Honestly I have an equally idiotic way of determining if you are above or below average. Go to Online Users and have it sort by rank. Scroll down until the bar is about halfway down the list. That's the average player online currently.
haha never thought of it that way, idiotic but kind works xD
posted
You should probably play more. Osu! is a game that requires patience and consistent practice to become better, really. If you've played for a month, you may be better than average amongst other people who played for a month, but you probably aren't even close to being average amongst active players.

Also, I believe your play count matters more. I haven't even played for a year yet but I have ~5kpp.
Please sign in to reply.