forum

StepOsu!Mania v3.3 //Reborn #BeStepmania [4k Only]

posted
Total Posts
177
show more
Rumi
I can't see my Unstable Rate and Error info on the Scorescreen. :c
Does anyone know how to fix this?


Fixed it by replacing the ranking-graph.png :3
zenzin123
i can't see download link... where is it???
MEYAAW
where is the link? :(
akim4734
hey mate nice skin i love it. but the arrow note color file cannot be extracted.
OddlyBB
omgosh!!111!11 veri good skin i am play mania like god now!!1!1!1!1?////??
[KookieUwU]
no download link D;
-CenT-
Nice skin! But i prefer if the 2 middle line is in another color :/
Topic Starter
KyoukoeFX
THANKS GUYS FOR USING THIS SKIN HOPE YOU ENJOY :D:D
riky0701
nais
steppmania
Hi, i cannot download skin, could you please send me a link? or something,when i click on "dowloand" it dosent appear anything or any .osk file, ty!
-CenT-
hi KyoukoeFX. i hv downloaded your skin, its nice, i like it, but,asking permission, can i edit the skin to support 5k/6k ? but only for me, and i am not uploading it to anyone else
steppmania
Can someone give me a link to download this skin? there is no link to download!

Thank you i fyou give it to me!

btw cool skin :D
Flanster

RaveyBoi wrote:

Can someone give me a link to download this skin? there is no link to download!

Thank you i fyou give it to me!

btw cool skin :D
on the bottom, expand the spoilerbox and click on either "Up" or "Down" versions.
Topic Starter
KyoukoeFX

-CenT- wrote:

hi KyoukoeFX. i hv downloaded your skin, its nice, i like it, but,asking permission, can i edit the skin to support 5k/6k ? but only for me, and i am not uploading it to anyone else
Sent me PM if you want to contributes this skin on all key i will update on next ver :D
Thank You
steppmania

Flanster wrote:

RaveyBoi wrote:

Can someone give me a link to download this skin? there is no link to download!

Thank you i fyou give it to me!

btw cool skin :D
on the bottom, expand the spoilerbox and click on either "Up" or "Down" versions.
Thanks!
Topic Starter
KyoukoeFX

Flanster wrote:

RaveyBoi wrote:

Can someone give me a link to download this skin? there is no link to download!

Thank you i fyou give it to me!

btw cool skin :D
on the bottom, expand the spoilerbox and click on either "Up" or "Down" versions.
if you can't see the download link here some info :)
kntol123
thank you
Qvitt
2 years late but
Awesome skin my dude, thank you
SpeckyYT
how can I download the skin?

Ok, resolved.....
lulku
how to download this?xd
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply