Camellia - Exit This Earth's Atomosphere

posted
Total Posts
show more
Firis Mistlud
Hmmmm... i am not sure about that, osu only allow to lower the SL to 2, in order to lower it to 0, editing the osu. file is required, which is technically rankable only for slider borders (?) , but i saw some maps getting dq'd for editing to osu. file, i think it's better to let BN and QATs to desire at this point
_todestrieb
diff name checks out!
Fookiz
just a small suggestion. make the hp a bit higher, maybe like hp4? i passed this map way too easily for not being able to play it appropriatly.
-sandAI

Fookiezi wrote:

just a small suggestion. make the hp a bit higher, maybe like hp4? i passed this map way too easily for not being able to play it appropriatly.
Hp 5 or riot
Ancelysia
Amazing! ;O;
blahpy

Fookiezi wrote:

I mean that's not really a problem, is it? If more people can pass it then more people can have fun with it
Okoratu
i don't get that mindset. It's a hard map, it's intended to be hard, which should also include posing some kind of challenge to pass instead of setting hp to a point where a lot of people can just mash through and still survive...
Spaghetti
w
diraimur

Okorin wrote:

i don't get that mindset. It's a hard map, it's intended to be hard, which should also include posing some kind of challenge to pass instead of setting hp to a point where a lot of people can just mash through and still survive...
well i personally dont like the idea of drain osu! have in the first place...
each to their own i guess.

the thing is, passing or not passing in this game doesnt matter as much as other games imo, this game rather relies on how good acc and combo you can do instead of whatever you can pass or not, and whole game is also made around it (pp system etc) so passing hard things can be impressive sometimes, but doing a good acc and combo is far more impressive on most cases so i personally highly approve low hp maps.

its honestly dissapointing when youre doing pretty good up until one part where you accidentally fucked up, maybe your hand slipped or you misread and it causes you to die, i mean sure you can say "git better" but it still doesnt change the fact its annoying.
Zel
actually the best map ive seen in a long time
gj tyui

i dont see why this cant be ranked if hw can rank notch hell tbh with the very high svs at the end

00:35:862 (1) - would be nice to overlap with 00:35:156 (5) -
00:44:156 (2,3,1) - personally i would stack these for consistencies sake like you were doing with 00:43:450 (2,3,1) -
00:58:450 (1) - 10/10 with these next section of notes tbh it really feels like youre playing the song what a rhythm game should be about
01:10:803 (4,5,2,1) - overlap here is a little weird is it not? maybe rotate square
01:43:274 (1,2) - this overlap is peculiar i would move next repeating sliders to X:480 Y:211
02:04:097 (1,2) - nice
03:33:568 (1) - very good slider shape im jealous

gl with rank!
Depths
god
B1rd

Okorin wrote:

It's the same mindset that says all maps need to have easy difficulties so that every play must be able to play songs they like.

I can confirm that this map still isn't easy to pass. The HP makes it so that it's fun to play for people besides the top 1% of players. No need to have an elitist attitude regarding the settings.
Topic Starter
rrtyui

Venix wrote:

1. 00:36:127 (2) - This slider not including 00:36:215 - this bass, please fix it, because it's the main rythm. Mby try make a repeat slider? yeah there is bass sounds but i mainly consistently take the sounds like strings. also i dont think main rhythm is bass only.
  2. 00:36:921 - on this moment you can leave this slider because this part of rythm is not to hearable there are reverb sounds. i cant replace them with circle or cool sounds like strings flow will be stopped.
  3. 00:52:097 - why break end not here? You can place elements after this moment :Pno i dont wanna put circle before a strong symbal sound.
  4. 01:01:274 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - ik, this is nazi but i cant understand your logic here, this stack not follow the aesthetics rules, for better logic of this 01:02:685 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - mby stack it? you can hear the different sounds here. (01:02:685 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - )
  5. 02:14:332 (2) - i think this slider should be longer than 02:13:979 (1) - this because music here is more energetic i understood your logic. but i wanna keep this symmetry visual.
  6. 04:42:744 (4) - Please fix end of this slider, this is unrankable this is rankable. i already mentioned it at my replying for Kaifin's mod.
  7. Stack Leniency is 0 already fixed.
  8. Music is not 192kbit or VBR ~1.0 ok ill change this.

Zel wrote:

00:35:862 (1) - would be nice to overlap with 00:35:156 (5) - nope i wanna keep this.
00:44:156 (2,3,1) - personally i would stack these for consistencies sake like you were doing with 00:43:450 (2,3,1) - there is a turning point o rhythm (1/4 to 1/8).
00:58:450 (1) - 10/10 with these next section of notes tbh it really feels like youre playing the song what a rhythm game should be about thanks.
01:10:803 (4,5,2,1) - overlap here is a little weird is it not? maybe rotate square nope
01:43:274 (1,2) - this overlap is peculiar i would move next repeating sliders to X:480 Y:211 ok fixed.
02:04:097 (1,2) - nice thanks.
03:33:568 (1) - very good slider shape im jealous thanks.
to Fookiezi and Okorin:
tbh i agree the combination of a hard map with low HP drain cuz you're not able to leave the score when you failed with a freak accident.
imo i think the goal maybe freely determine by case by case (for examble to the goal i mean: 600 combo, 98% acc, fc with dt, ss with hd).

"then you should put NF"? no there is the score reduction and you can put weird score like a "D" to rankings. it's not just smart.

but i also recognize hp3 is too small. i put hp4 now. but i dont really wanna put more higher... (perhaps 4.5 but you know)

i hope you understand my opinion.

also, rechecked i had forgotten stuff (mainly hitsounding). mp3 will be soon.
thanks for modding and checking my map to all. :)
Venix
Varqaaa
05:28:097 (1)

pls no ;~;
or at least make it more evident that this will be a slow slider

really fun map!!
J_8579
This looks harder than Mazzerin's Camellia map.
Monstrata
I'm here~

[Evolution]

00:29:156 (3,1) - This jump felt too big compared to the rest of the section. The jump goes into a flow-break too, so it just feels like too much emphasis onto that one note on 00:29:332 - .
00:45:744 (1,1,1,1) - The repeats cannot be seen here. Can you space them out more or try a different pattern? If repeats cannot be seen, then it's breaking a RC rule.
01:24:215 (1) - Its a nice slider, but the slider path cannot be read based on just looking at the slider. Are you supposed to go up or down? If you can't tell where the slider is supposed to go, then unfortunately it's not rankable with the current RC.
02:04:097 (1,2) - Similar to above, the repeat on the 2nd slider can't actually be seen, so you need to try another pattern here unfortunately, if you want to get this ranked xP.
02:38:332 (3) - Place it like this:
02:39:215 (1,2) - I think using sliders with more bumps to them would follow the whirring sounds here a bit better. Star slider was nice!
02:51:038 (1,1,1,1,1) - Uh, shouldn't this be 1/3? I can't really hear the 1/4's, but maybe its just me.
03:25:274 (1) - This is really nazi, but:
03:33:568 (1) - This one, the slider-path isn't completely clear either. Do you go left, or downward first? I think with this slider, making a gap would be enough.
03:57:038 (1,2) - Same as earlier
04:05:421 (1,2,3) - This seems like a really sudden spacing increase, if you compare the spacing from 04:04:803 (1,2) - . I wonder if people will be able to read this as a 1/4 jump? or if they'll misread it as a 1/2 jump? Lemme know what you think.
04:09:656 (1,2,3) - Same idea here. I think cuz of how large the spacing is, people will read it as 1/2 isntead of 1/4.
04:18:127 (1) - This slider is offscreen by like 2 pixels.
04:39:744 (1,1) - Generally, its okay for 2nd repeat to not be visible, but I think it's best not to overlap the 2nd repeat because its really important here. If players don't know theres a 2nd repeat they'll release early and it will mess up their rhythm.

Bolded: Unrankable or extremely risky. We still have to follow the RC if we want to rank this ;c.

Let me know how this goes!
melloe
i thought burai sliders were only not allowed because of unclear slider path? 03:25:274 (1) has an easily discernable slider path even though it's technically burai

also the 01:24:215 (1) slider is readable on sight-read, the gap above the sliderhead tells the player to go down rather than up
Kiiwa
Nice sliders 8-)
taku
awesome map!
show more