1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments
show more
posted
4
posted
Hype
posted
I hope no drama in this year c:
posted

Enon wrote:

I hope no drama in this year c:
it's not owc without some form of drama
posted

Synchrostar wrote:

Enon wrote:

I hope no drama in this year c:
it's not owc without some form of drama
Exactly
posted
map pool for this year will in the range of 6-8 stars~
posted
Wooow~
posted
I hope that my fellow Peruvians participate this time in the tournament
posted
make Bahrain great again
posted
The hype is getting real. Poland knows how to click the circles.
posted
You forgot to put me on the list of comm- okay i won't even finish that sentence
posted
2 pages and so far no drama? weve already broken a record
posted

n0ah wrote:

2 pages and so far no drama? weve already broken a record
no drama is a new drama
http://www.dramabutton.com/
posted
cookie or hvick will play? really want to know
posted
What was the reasoning behind removing the mod limit, I'm curious why a change like this was made because teams can abuse a mod pool by having half the team orientated around a certain mod and either forcing a tiebreaker or simply a win if the opponent loses even one. I'm not saying that this is a bad change to the rule, I just find the change sudden compared to other OWCs and other tournaments.

Aside from that I hope the best for team Canada and Singapore <3
posted
Hype! Waiting for this to come! GL&HF to everyone participating!
posted

MiruHong wrote:

What was the reasoning behind removing the mod limit, I'm curious why a change like this was made because teams can abuse a mod pool by having half the team orientated around a certain mod and either forcing a tiebreaker or simply a win if the opponent loses even one. I'm not saying that this is a bad change to the rule, I just find the change sudden compared to other OWCs and other tournaments.

Aside from that I hope the best for team Canada and Singapore <3
It has been like this since owc2014?
What i found more interesting is that hd/hr/dt only have 2 maps as opposed to 3 before.
posted
when is it starting again?
posted

silmarilen wrote:

MiruHong wrote:

What was the reasoning behind removing the mod limit, I'm curious why a change like this was made because teams can abuse a mod pool by having half the team orientated around a certain mod and either forcing a tiebreaker or simply a win if the opponent loses even one. I'm not saying that this is a bad change to the rule, I just find the change sudden compared to other OWCs and other tournaments.
Aside from that I hope the best for team Canada and Singapore <3
It has been like this since owc2014?
What i found more interesting is that hd/hr/dt only have 2 maps as opposed to 3 before.
Ahh, I'm dumb. The 2 mod is probably to remedy the fact that there are free player swaps then
posted
I would say having only 2 maps per mod bracket and only 1 ban is oriented to have a overall more balanced team in order to win a match. Before, if you had a team that was good at DT and HD for example you would have 6 good picks agains 2 potential bans.

This time around with only 2 and 1 ban it will be 3 out of 4 good picks that you can abuse of so matches are more likely going to be decided by who has the overall better team in everything.
show more
Please sign in to reply.