T-Pistonz+KMC - Tsunagari Yo (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Kogure
SapphireGhost's Mod Done!

lolcubes wrote:

Timing: Offsets are a bit funky. Stuff felt mistimed.
Settings I used:
115bpm offset 702
116bpm offset 6962
115bpm offset 10083
115bpm offset 11126
115bpm offset 44503
115bpm offset 77894
115bpm offset 79996
115bpm offset 84160
114bpm offset 88284 - This one is required for taiko. I am not entirely sure about this one though. It felt kinda okay, but I had too much variations. It would be best that taiko had nothing mapped there, then it would be unnecessary, else this would have to be nicely timed. These timings did work somehow, but I am not too confident in this one. I could SS those 9 notes every time with OD8, but every try I had either slightly early or slightly late.
The red ones are missing ones you don't have, rest are just slightly reconfigured.
With these I rarely had a 100 on the map (I could SS it if I give it some tries hehe). If you don't trust these settings, ask a very experienced timer to help you, I think these work good enough though.
It could be just me being bad, but I definitely had problems in insane with your current timings, so you could check them out with a BAT just to be sure.
If a BAT comes by, can he/she tell me if these timings are good? so I can use them. Thanks
SapphireGhost
Small list of things that need to be fixed before bubble:

Kiai is still slightly inconsistent. You can see the problems here.

Due to your hitcircle overlay, you'll need to have a slider border colour as well. This is so people with (for example) a black slider border colour won't have the problem of it looking odd with your grey hitcircle overlay.
In order to change the slider border colour, open a difficulty, then go to File > Open .osu in Notepad.
Scroll down to the "Colours" section and type "SliderBorder: 213,213,213" without the quotes. (I picked 213,213,213 because that's the colour my image editor said was closest to your hitcircle.)
Save and repeat for all difficulties.

Lastly, see if you can get Doomsday/Lybydose/Cyclone to give you a final timing for this map. After all that, this should be good and bubble-ready (forum PM me when that time comes).
PoochyEXE
I made you a (hopefully) better version of fail-background.png for the skin:
Doomsday
Quick timing check time!

As for the BPM changes, they all seem just fine to me, they work. The only issue that I found at least, was that the timing in general sounded a little early. Adding +10ms to every section sounded better to me.

But that's all I got. On the whole, timing is pretty good.
Topic Starter
Kogure

SapphireGhost wrote:

Small list of things that need to be fixed before bubble:

Kiai is still slightly inconsistent. You can see the problems here.

Due to your hitcircle overlay, you'll need to have a slider border colour as well. This is so people with (for example) a black slider border colour won't have the problem of it looking odd with your grey hitcircle overlay.
In order to change the slider border colour, open a difficulty, then go to File > Open .osu in Notepad.
Scroll down to the "Colours" section and type "SliderBorder: 213,213,213" without the quotes. (I picked 213,213,213 because that's the colour my image editor said was closest to your hitcircle.)
Save and repeat for all difficulties.

Lastly, see if you can get Doomsday/Lybydose/Cyclone to give you a final timing for this map. After all that, this should be good and bubble-ready (forum PM me when that time comes).
OK all done, waiting for ur response :)

PoochyEXE wrote:

I made you a (hopefully) better version of fail-background.png for the skin:
SPOILER
[attachment=0:ff870]fail-background.png[/attachment:ff870]
Thanks for this and for letting me use ur sliderball, i am really grateful :oops:

Doomsday wrote:

Quick timing check time!

As for the BPM changes, they all seem just fine to me, they work. The only issue that I found at least, was that the timing in general sounded a little early. Adding +10ms to every section sounded better to me.

But that's all I got. On the whole, timing is pretty good.
Thanks a lot! This is what i needed, it sounds better now :D

Updates done! Please Re-download as for today 13/10/11
SapphireGhost
Apparently some stuff got unsnapped on [Ozzy's Taiko] for some silly reason, so go ahead and fix that. Other than that, should be fine.
Topic Starter
Kogure

SapphireGhost wrote:

Apparently some stuff got unsnapped on [Ozzy's Taiko] for some silly reason, so go ahead and fix that. Other than that, should be fine.
Done
SapphireGhost
Fixes were done, experiments were run, all is good.
Bubbled!
PoochyEXE
By the way, which episode is your pause-background.png from? 'Cause I could make you an HD version of that too, if I could just locate the source scene.
Sakura
[Insane]
00:10:988 (1) - New combo to fix spinner combo bug

[Ozzy's Taiko]
HP+1

[Easy]
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Note all these hitsounds are to make your hitsounds consistent throughout kiai, so you either accept all suggestions or reject them all)
00:51:813 (3) - Remove hitsound whistle and add hitsound clap at slider end for consistence.
00:54:422 (4) - Remove hitsound clap and add hitsound whistle for consistence.
00:54:944 (1) - Remove hitsound whistle and add hitsound clap at slider start for consistence, also add Slider finish at slider end.
00:56:509 - Remove hitsound clap from slidertick.
-------------------------------------------------------------
00:58:074 (3) - Remove hitsound whistle and add hitsound finish at slider end.
01:09:552 (1,2,3,4) - Use the same hitsounding you used at 01:05:378 (1,2,3,4) for consistence.
01:15:813 (3,4,5) - I think it would sound cooler if on the repeat you replaced whistles with claps (makes it sound it slightly different since the voice is slightly different as well).

Since all the fixes are metadata, a new combo and hitsounds should be fine for rank after fixes, however bubble needs to pop because of spinner combo bug
Topic Starter
Kogure

Sakura Hana wrote:

[Insane]
00:10:988 (1) - New combo to fix spinner combo bug

[Ozzy's Taiko]
HP+1

[Easy]
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Note all these hitsounds are to make your hitsounds consistent throughout kiai, so you either accept all suggestions or reject them all)
00:51:813 (3) - Remove hitsound whistle and add hitsound clap at slider end for consistence.
00:54:422 (4) - Remove hitsound clap and add hitsound whistle for consistence.
00:54:944 (1) - Remove hitsound whistle and add hitsound clap at slider start for consistence, also add Slider finish at slider end.
00:56:509 - Remove hitsound clap from slidertick.
-------------------------------------------------------------
00:58:074 (3) - Remove hitsound whistle and add hitsound finish at slider end.
01:09:552 (1,2,3,4) - Use the same hitsounding you used at 01:05:378 (1,2,3,4) for consistence.
01:15:813 (3,4,5) - I think it would sound cooler if on the repeat you replaced whistles with claps (makes it sound it slightly different since the voice is slightly different as well).

Since all the fixes are metadata, a new combo and hitsounds should be fine for rank after fixes, however bubble needs to pop because of spinner combo bug
Thanks, i didnt notice the spinner stuff. Also I followed ur hitsounds instructions.
Sakura
Well changes were minor so, it sounds def. better now

Ranked!
SapphireGhost
I will not miss the new combo bug again.

Congratulations!
NixXSkate
Congrats K o g u r e! you got a ranked map! :)
DerekMcD
Oh!!!! Congrats on your first beatmap!!!!!
PoochyEXE
Congratulations on a well-deserved ranked map!
Kiddo-Kun
Congratulations~
vivere
Congrats K o g u r e for get your first map ranked!!

---

Felicidades! :>
spboxer3
Congratz~;)
Mismagius
Can someone explain me what's wrong with the map just to know what's up with the rating? I don't see any reason on it to be 6.4.
LuPiiTa
Finally!!
Congratz~!! Felicidades \>w</
OzzyOzrock
uh oh
UH OH
NOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PORQUE
QWHYYYYYYY
WUWSGUODS`
EDIT: overracting

Gratz :D
Xakyrie
Congrats K o g u r e, I'm so happy for you. :oops:

and, uh...

juss sayin'.
Sallad4ever
I actually like the map and the song too so don't mind the low rating, Kogure
congratz on the rank
PoochyEXE

Blue Dragon wrote:

Can someone explain me what's wrong with the map just to know what's up with the rating? I don't see any reason on it to be 6.4.
My best guess is a small handful of people who play every newly-ranked map and then go "I can't FC the hardest diff so I'll give it a 1 out of frustration." If you look at recently-ranked maps, there seem to be a small handful of 1's on nearly every map. There's a correlation between the number of votes a map has and its rating, too. Looks like there are a few (around 10) people (jerks!) who have been giving nearly every newly ranked map a 1 right away, after which the rest of the players give fairly high ratings and gradually dilute out those initial 1's.

This map's been gradually drifting upwards in the past couple hours, too. When I first looked at it (about 2 hours after it was ranked), it was a 6.0. 3 hours later, it was a 6.4. Another 3 hours later, it was a 6.8. Now it's at 6.9. I predict it'll break 8.0 while the beatmap listing still says "needs X votes" (and it certainly deserves to).

Also, curse you Ozzy for making such a magnificently hard-yet-not-unreasonably-so Taiko diff. XD I just spent the last two hours playing it over and over before finally FC'ing it, because I knew I can FC it if I try, but I just kept picking up a couple misses each time.
Charles445

Blue Dragon wrote:

Looking at the map, I actually don't know why.

Only about two parts have readability issues and... uh, maybe the 1/4 sliders during streams at random points? That's all I can tell, other than the map being a tad rectangular (which is normal for a first map)

Yeah this definitely deserves a higher rating. Either way, it's only at 52 votes so anything goes. (current rating is 7.8)
eldnl
Every non-cute anime song have low rating.
IkkiMinami
Good
Topic Starter
Kogure
/)^3^(\
Finally this stuff got ranked, thanks guys for supporting me and to all who helped me to get to this point.
About the rating, i will not pay attention to that for now, i am just to happy i wont let that affect me :D

Commenting two days after rating coz of some internet problems ewe
Mikarunoel131_DELETED
Congratulations ^-^ ( I know I am a bit to late TTvTT ) Have fun in Osu! x3
kudonto
mazimaziniomorroi
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: