forum

What was the worst anime you've ever seen?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Blanc Kisaragi
Blazblue Alter Memory. The adaptation was so bad.
It would be great if they make a reboot with better budget and Studio.
[ yogurt ]
Worst things in recent memory would probably be Rail Wars!, BlazBlue, Akame ga Kill, Kill la Kill and Mahou Sensou with Mahou Sensou being worst of them, I really wouldn't recommend it to anyone regardless of their tastes. It's objectively bad. Funny how 4 out of 5 have something associated with killing in their titles. Maybe it's a trend?

But worst of all? No idea. Probably Mahou Sensou.
Raisha Millenia
hyperdimension neptunia
Jarrizard
Arcana Famiglia. It has the potential to be a great one but was greatly disappointed.
konkarne_old
That one where the 3rd grader wanted to get fucked by her teacher or something...
[N]ephy
Clannad
Kyonko Hizara

konkarne wrote:

That one where the 3rd grader wanted to get fucked by her teacher or something...
Kodomo no Jikan? The opening was catchy but the anime was creepy to watch in a fucked up way.
Green Platinum

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

konkarne wrote:

Kodomo no Jikan? The opening was catchy but the anime was creepy to watch in a fucked up way.
The only episode I liked was the flashback one where the mom died of cancer
Kyonko Hizara
I watched it because the opening was good but then again the opening was already pretty suggestive with 9 year olds in sexy poses.

On topic, the BlazBlue anime was really bad. Anything beyond the front was badly animated and it made me question the original story because it left out so much.
AutoMedic
yes the blazblue one was pretty bad it hurts my eyes

lets be honest here, shaft can do a better job adapting blazblue :D
Perfection
Sword Art Online.
Bladesu
s-s-school days
Shurelia
No Game No Life.

Because can't handle that overloaded random fan services scenes.
Kyonko Hizara

Shurelia wrote:

No Game No Life.

Somewhat how I felt about it. Someone told me it was a good action anime but instead I got a pink filter and a bunch of nude women. That anime is so heavy on it's niche group that anyone outside of it, it's hard for them to like it.
Green Platinum

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Shurelia wrote:

No Game No Life.

Somewhat how I felt about it. Someone told me it was a good action anime but instead I got a pink filter and a bunch of nude women. That anime is so heavy on it's niche group that anyone outside of it, it's hard for them to like it.
The ecchi wasn't even the worst part given the unlikable heroes completely undeserving of their victories. The only good battle I say was the shiritori one against Jibril and the rest were just nonesense victories.
AutoMedic
Oh and btw ikki tousen is pretty bad too if i remember
_HiguchiKaede
What would be worse than
Glasslip
Green Platinum

kentanghalal wrote:

What would be worse than
Glasslip
Alot
a1l2d3r4e5d6
R-15 was one of the worst anime's I've ever seen. Idk why I hate it, it just gave off that 'annoying aura'
IMO, it would make School Days look decent.

I was bedridden for a week after watching R-15.
Xerxes Break
No Game No Life
Hidden-
Sky Girl and School Days:
Sky Girl prepare you for a Climax that never happen.
School Days: Everyone who saw that anime knows...
DeletedUser_3473174
-
joi-
Probably one of the worst was Tokyo Ghoul, absolutely disgusting.
I'd never been so bored in my entire life.
- K a t h -
Lol School Days.

It's just wrong ._.
Green Platinum
Best School Days ending is Otome's ending. but I applaud the series for having the balls to do a bad ending instead of leaving bad endings as a hentai exclusive thing and it's made the series so much more memorable albeit infamous series. I know I overrate unconventional series' and storytelling but schooldays hate is mostly unjustified.
Wishs

Kathleen Senpai wrote:

Lol School Days.

It's just wrong ._.
I agree, also 11eyes was pretty bad.
AlecGW
I would say No Game No Life, but I only watched the first episode, so I'm just gonna go with Sword Art Online.
Green Platinum

AlecGW wrote:

I would say No Game No Life, but I only watched the first episode, so I'm just gonna go with Sword Art Online.
I'm pretty damn vocal about my distaste for SAO but saying it is the worst anime you've seen is a sign that you haven't seen much or you are bandwagonning.

Just watch the 11Eyes OVAs and ignore the series
AlecGW

Green Platinum wrote:

AlecGW wrote:

I'm pretty damn vocal about my distaste for SAO but saying it is the worst anime you've seen is a sign that you haven't seen much or you are bandwagonning.
I can say I am mainly bandwagonning, but it was the main one I could think of. I have seen up to episode 20 so far though and I really do not like it. I'm only watching it as part of a deal with a friend anyway.

Oh, and I can say that Attack On Titan is pretty bad the second time through.
Mogsy

Green Platinum wrote:

Just watch the 11Eyes OVAs and ignore the series
I dunno man, that OVA is pretty unfunny in and of itself. Not as outright bad as the full 11eyes show was, but man.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Isuca is pretty bad for me right now.

I want to drop it but being the person I am, I don't have the ability to drop animes as it will tear away at my soul if I do it, so I have to watch it 'til the end.

This one is on it's way to being my most hated anime, surpassing 'R-15'. :p
Wishs

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

I want to drop it but being the person I am, I don't have the ability to drop animes as it will tear away at my soul if I do it, so I have to watch it 'til the end.
I have the same problem with dropping. I drop anime very rarely and out of the 5 anime i dropped, i tried them again like year later and reduced my drop list to 1 :), guess i just wasn't ready at the time.
kutora
Omamori Himari. The art was terrible, as was the plot... that and I watched it when Ecchi Harem was "booming" eh? uhh but apparently people actually read the manga so I'll assume that the manga's a LOOTTT better
Sonico and Glasslip are two more recent anime that I found to be terrible just cause Sonico was very.. VERY run of the mill... and Glasslip had now clear plot or... "plot" and it moved incredibly slow.
CodeS
Green Green is by far the worst Anime I've seen, it's been almost 11 years since I saw it and I still hate it like no tomorrow.
Green Platinum
You caught my point completely soon we may have people saying X-anime is the worst because they could only find 144p english dubbed versions.
Eni
to aru kagaku no railgun
Ncire
Pupa
Telstra3G
Infinite Stratos
Had no idea what the plot was even after watching the 2nd season.
Nameless
Chaos;Head.
Uninteresting and annoying characters, confusing plot and far too many plot holes.
Bottom line: There was potential in Chaos;Head, but whoever executed the anime adaptation did a terrible job. I liked the OP, though.
kirueggy
Danmachi/SAO Season 2
show more