forum

What was the worst anime you've ever seen?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nuuskamuikkunen
If we count avant-garde shorts... Technology Shamanism is the worst thing I have ever seen. Sayuri is a masterpiece in comparison. Do you think you have seen bad stuff? Try looking at flashing images for 8 minutes. That's literally the videoclip. Just horrible. I utterly hate its mere existence and I feel that whoever directed that must hate humanity.
BigUncle
I'm probably gonna get crucified for this, but Demon Slayer was boring as hell to me. It looks nice, but the story is unappealing to me.
UPR

BigUncle wrote:

I'm probably gonna get crucified for this, but Demon Slayer was boring as hell to me. It looks nice, but the story is unappealing to me.
Nah, I agree. Its literally just carried by the animation
Jangsoodlor
index
his everything
Oreimo
Kobold84
Not actually the worst-worst, there's a lot of actual low-quality stuff I watched, but my most hated one is FLCL. The epitomy of lolsorandomxd without any value. It's so pretentious it hurts, either do a coherent parody or don't do anything, being ironically dumb is still dumb.
Nuuskamuikkunen

Kobold84 wrote:

Not actually the worst-worst, there's a lot of actual low-quality stuff I watched, but my most hated one is FLCL. The epitomy of lolsorandomxd without any value. It's so pretentious it hurts, either do a coherent parody or don't do anything, being ironically dumb is still dumb.
FLCL is either praised or burned at the stake. There is no in-between.
St_Kaiser
ex-arm so
his everything

Anaxii wrote:

Oreimo
Green Ghost
Mayoiga
TorexAE
rent a girlfriend, the character design is good but the story is so boringg
his everything

TorexAE wrote:

rent a girlfriend, the character design is good but the story is so boringg
The main character (Kazuya Kinoshita) is a cvnt I swear...
Nanofranne
Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars

Everything is just unintentional comedy. It's so bad that It's good because you can't help but laugh at it
BigUncle

Green Ghost wrote:

Mayoiga
Man I forgot about this one. The opening and the idea of the show was cool, but the execution was miserable.
Jun Maeda
Ofc its Uzaki-chan anime, worst shit
m i g i
Hatsukoi Monster wtf was happening...
his everything

Anaxii wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Oreimo
StudioGuma

Rezq wrote:

ex-arm
his everything