forum

What was the worst anime you've ever seen?

posted
Total Posts
show more
washedupplayer
Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties - this is actually pretty close with Glasslip, but Glasslip at least had an amazing OST.
VShine
School Days >.>
HaruryuuSan
SAO. -w-
Rxy_old
Fairy Tail without any hesitations.
gregest
bleach...
leuphie
I enjoyed Tantei Opera Milky Holmes.. not. These characters are so dumb, they ruined everything. I mean, a bear is trying to attack them, they try to befriend it. An antagonist reveals the identity in front of them? They assume it is cosplay. Everytime I see something of TOMH, I wanna smash my head against the wall.
Maria†Holic Alive is.. Weird. When I've watched the first season, I didn't know how this should be going on. And then I watched Alive.. It's even more weird than the first season. Even more nosebleeds, even more Mariya/Shizu Action.. It was a completely unnecessary second season after all.
Foxtrot

naliem wrote:

Ping-pong tthe animation.
dude
LOL69
Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
Dragon Ball
Sailor Moon

period.
forestfaerie
Definitely Photo Kano, the girls are cute but the mc makes it painful.
Piine

Laviolli wrote:

School Days >.>
This actually taught me anime can also be realistic such as real life. Try acting like the MC in the real world and what do you think would happen? You get stabbed repeatedly and get your head chopped off in a bag. So kids, be a good person in a relationship or you will become Makoto. If you get stabbed, Game Over.

Other then that, any girl-only/guy-only animes is what I despise the most. EX: Free!, Yuru Yuri ,etc.
Bweh

naliem wrote:

Ping-pong tthe animation.
Worst taste
Fabi
I don't know, probably Maria Holic.
Nostalgia

LOL69 wrote:

Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
Dragon Ball
Sailor Moon

period.
Do you just not like ongoing anime, because I highly doubt you've completed/caught up to all of them.

Also mine would be Kyoukai no Kanata
HazeL

LOL69 wrote:

Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
Dragon Ball
Sailor Moon

period.
Lol. They are all good. for me

Mine's worst anime is No Game No Life
Kurabuman
Rail wars

The whole show is unoriginal, boring and felt empty.
yumi

ReDHaZexXxHaZeL wrote:

LOL69 wrote:

Mine's worst anime is No Game No Life
You mustn't have seen a lot of shows to think that NGNL was THAT bad.

Sebaman124 wrote:

Rail wars

The whole show is unoriginal, boring and felt empty.
That plot though. If anything the OP was pretty kickass
Foxtrot

Nostalgia wrote:

Also mine would be Kyoukai no Kanata
Kyoukai no Kanata was extremely boring, yes. Really flat characters and little plot. I don't understand its popularity, but then again anything Kyoani does is automatically considered good.
Raisha Millenia
Kyoukai no Kanata
Nagi no Asukara
Glasslip
Sword Art Online
Mashiro iro Symphony
Highschool DxD
Kokoro Connect
bruBerlington
Lady Satsuki
SAO and Diabolik Lovers. SAO had a way of oversexualizing all of its female characters, from unrealistically fanservice oppai to moe loli genera. Diabolik Lovers just came off as....no. The vampires just constantly raped Yui, it wasn't romantic at all. They just constantly violated her and none of them were really much developed. It went the way most game-anime adaptations go: short and mediocre. Otome games never get good adaptations :(
Furasaki
Sword art online indeed.
Mio Yamanobe
Elfen Lied
Sword Art Online
Lucky Star
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Shingeki no Kyojin
RedRain
Kurabuman

[Houki] wrote:

attack on titan and sword art online.
To be fair they're not that ''bad'' per-say. They have beautiful animation, the writing might be... flawed and they are the definition of overrated. I guess it's opinion, but compared to some I've seen.... *shivers*

Fabi wrote:

I don't know, probably Maria Holic.
this
Starfall9908
One Piece and Mekkaku City Actor, Yuru Yuri, Toradora, Baka test and To love ru.
-Annie
Sword art online -_-
*ready for hate comments*
Osuology
FLCL
No words to speak about this stupid anime.
tanteiRE

wtf_boom509 wrote:

FLCL
Dang. I can deal with it when people hate on One Piece, but not FLCL. Gah.
Was it really that hard to understand?
Shino-nee
Oreimo
Dafuq happened in the ending.
Starfall9908

Shino-nee wrote:

Oreimo

I agree with you. There's a limit to the ships you make ;-;
Shino-nee

nadapan wrote:

Shino-nee wrote:

Oreimo

I agree with you. There's a limit to the ships you make ;-;
Could been better if they putted different route like what they did in the first season.
Green Platinum

tanteiRE wrote:

wtf_boom509 wrote:

FLCL
Dang. I can deal with it when people hate on One Piece, but not FLCL. Gah.
Was it really that hard to understand?
I think it might be just FLCL's bizarre approach to telling it's coming of age story. The comedy is just look at how weird we can be and the metaphors can be pretty downright unhelpful but I appreciate the series for not falling into convention. It took me some time to enjoy it and I'm sure thats true for others.
Kynrei
School Days
Athrun
Oriemo: Stupid ending.
Mekaku City Actors: I love Jin's music but WHY DID THEY LET SHAFT MAKE IT MY GOD.
Infinite Stratos 2: Bit too much fanservice. Hope that they do a good job with World Purge
G Saviour: I flipped the table after watching it.
Gundam Seed/Seed Destiny: I liked some of the characters but director kept using the same goddamn scenes OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
Mahou Sensou: Good beginning, finished unexpectedly.
LeKlette
Haven't really seen a terrible anime yet, I'd probably still rate bad ones pretty high.
Steins;Gate is the least interesting so far, but not really bad...
Midget
Sadly Lucky Star was a complete let down. I couldn't force myself to complete it which is odd.
Mr Capuce
school days
domSaur
i didn't have a clue about how Glasslip actually even work..
AJ-FreakS
By worst, in my list, I have Nazo no kanojo x. Saliva everywhere >:(
show more