Yuudachi-kun
I can play ctb
winber1
because fruits have feelings too
Zain Sugieres
its boring af
CLSW
Hello I'm a CtB mapper who started CtB and CtB mapping in 2010

I've been feeling that CtB has its limitation of variation of patterns so everyone feels it's boring, because of the rules to make CtB as a 'Rhythm Game' make more high barriers for the patterns, and CtB has 4 ways of movements during the game play : left, right, left+dash, and right+dash. The mixture of 4 types of movements are making patterns, and these patterns are making total maps. It's not yet, but after some years when mappers realize the limitation of variation of CtB patterns, CtB is gonna be such copy-cat game with same or similar patterns in all maps over. At least I can see now most of maps' styles were almost same.

So yeah. I agree that CtB is really a boring game
Endaris
It doesn't qualify as a rhythm game at first sight because you are catching fruits. Especially on beginner maps the rhythmic interaction is kind of...not really there, it's just catching fruits while music is playing. Changes on higher difficulties but hum...
Realmas
CtB can be boring at the beginning, when playing really easy maps, or when you have been playing for some years I think. But I personnaly play ctb "seriously" since ~9 months and I'm having a lot of fun while playing it.

And CLSW, that's why you stopped playing ?
Sayorie
Because my brother became better than me and I was cucked at the game.
Rurree
CTB only becomes fun once you start playing the 3 star convert maps.

The strange thing is most >3.80 star convert maps are annoying and difficult to play which doesn't justify its star rating.

CTB maps are pretty fun too, especially once you start playing Overdose maps.
vinnicci
[Haku]
I'm a std player who play ctb... So...
Yuudachi-kun

[Haku] wrote:

We're almost the same pp in both modes
[Haku]

Khelly wrote:

[Haku] wrote:

We're almost the same pp in both modes
OH indeed. But you're on fire as well with mania xD I completely dropped this mode sadly :/