forum

How come I can do a 6.24* map well but not 5* maps

posted
Total Posts
17
Topic Starter
- Medaka -
I don't understand how I can do good on this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxUsL-cSTrg

But not do good on 5* maps. Someone please help me understand this.
placeholder
You should know what is hard for you if you pay any attention when you play. Forget the star ratings.
Topic Starter
- Medaka -

jaaakb wrote:

You should know what is hard for you if you pay any attention when you play. Forget the star ratings.
But I don't. I read each note individually, it's just that I keep missing even though I am looking at the note.
B1oody
A map doesn't represent the whole star range. You are not even close to doing 6* consistently.
Topic Starter
- Medaka -

B1oody wrote:

A map doesn't represent the whole star range. You are not even close to doing 6* consistently.
I can do them better than 5* maps, which isn't right. I use to bash 6 - 7* maps all the time. Not even worrying about the 4* and below. I've stopped that about 5 months ago. Maybe that's why? I honestly don't know.
B1oody

- Medaka - wrote:

I can do them better than 5* maps, which isn't right.
No you can't. Play more.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply