15.78%
Later
16.67%
Total votes: 450
show more
-Anime-
im buying a 3ds for x-mas cant wait!!!
_sparky_
There's a free sonic boom theme in the theme shop now...
Syndfell
I bought my 3ds for Fire Emblem Awakening, and plan on buying the new model later on for Xenoblade remake~ But i really enjoy using mine~
NotEvenDoomMusic

_sparky_ wrote:

There's a free sonic boom theme in the theme shop now...
Just checked on my 3DS if that was true.
Apparently Nintendo of Europe (or exclusively Germany, dunno) doesn't have that theme in stock yet or they took it down a few minutes later like every other theme that they want to put up for sale later on (maybe testing if the item is listed at the theme shop)
Usually they put the themes up for 0.00$ everytime they want to release that theme in the shop but you can't actually purchase/download them as Nintendo still hasn't set a price for them yet.

If they were free however, it would be a funny promotional thing from Sega to push sales.
Blazevoir
Well considering they permanently lowered the price for both versions of Sonic Lost World to $30, I wouldn't be surprised if the free theme really was part of a promo.

EDIT: Just in case you ever get bored browsing on your new3DS/new3DS XL: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/12/theres_an_awesome_retro_easter_egg_hiding_in_the_new_3ds_web_browser

EDIT 2: Collectible Badge Center is out for Japan (and it'll probably come out overseas later):

Blazevoir
To anyone who plans on getting a new3DS/new3DS XL, they no longer have them at GameStop (probably for now).
Pawsu
Ahhh, random bump!
Someone should play Mario kart 7 with me B)
I'd like to get this running again!
My friend code is 1161 - 0472 - 9819 :oops:
Blazevoir
I play MK8 way more, though =c
Pawsu
It's not for 3DS doe... It isn't right? I swear when I looked it up it wasn't.
Blazevoir
I know. I'm just saying.

Meanwhile, I'm playing all these other 3DS games that don't have online multiplayer, orz
Pawsu
I don't have a Wii U :C
I WANT SPLATOON.