forum

[Insane GD needed] Drug Restaurant - Mistake

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
h1b1k11

So I recently uploaded a new beatmap and I'm in need of an Insane GD. I can do the Easy, Normal, and Hard diffs but I end up over mapping the Insane diff. I'm fine with a collab but if you want to map by yourself, that's also ok. Any other GDs are also accepted in case my diffs are unrankable for a reason.

Rules

• 1. Must have at least mapping experience. You don't need to have a beatmap ranked but you must at least have knowledge on how to map one, an Insane diff in this situation.
    2. Map by the drums and the beat in the back. Joonyoung (the vocalist) sings offbeat at times and it's hard to map with his vocals, so I'm going with the drums.
    3. Must flow well and make sense. I don't want to have to point out that a slider or random jump circles are where it shouldn't be.
    4. Hitsound your diff. I don't have the time in the world to hitsound your diff when it's already hard for me to map the other diffs and then hitsound them. Although I am willing to help if you're confused on which hitsound to use.
If I like your mapping style, you're in. If I don't, you're out.
Beatmap.

Easy - Haven't started yet.
Normal - Haven't started yet.
Hard - 31% finished
Insane - In need of GD!
Mir
I can try my hand at it. I've mapped insanes before, so I think I can help out. PM me if you're interested, I can show you what maps I've made as well.
Zonthem
I should be able too, if Miryle isn't at your convenance, then PM me^^