forum

An idea

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RamiMalik19
Can we be able to transfer our beatmaps to osu!stream? I have a map i really want to play on iPad :cry:
Starrodkirby86
osu!stream's intentions were to create an osu! spin-off that was sustainable as its own kind of entity. It's not going to have any plans of having beatmaps made here being able to port over to osu!stream anytime soon. In fact, I believe development for it has been on the backburner for quite some time.

With the way the game is structured as well and also the inclusion of multi-hit and hold notes, it's also a different ball game.

If you want to import osu! maps to play on a portable device, you may want to look at osu!droid stuff. But that of course requires you to have an Android product.
AGRX
First of all wrong topic name ... people should have at least clue what they are clicking.
Second of all wrong place it should be in feature request here 4

It depend what beatmap you want to put on osu!stream, if it infringes copyright of author or company then i think it will break rules on appstore and will lead to osu!stream shutdown. If you obtain a permission from author or company that owns that work maybe then you can talk with peppy about it.

also i doubt pc osu beatmaps are suitable for osu!stream because in o!stream you got hold circles and double notes.
Topic Starter
RamiMalik19
Ok. Thanks