forum

t+pazolite - CENSORED!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
JellyAddiction
Are non-mod things even allowed here? I have no idea how this mapping stuff works.

Anyways, just here to share my most likely shit opinion.

When I first heard the song, I was expecting a super shitstorm of notes and sliders. Decided to play on XXX diff because I wanted the full experience.

To put it bluntly, I found it really boring. As I said earlier, I was expecting crazy garbage so that's probably the reason I feel this way. XXX diff ( the only diff I've bothered to play so far) was just so uninteresting. It was just a few easy sliders, a kinda spaced stream, and a bunch of jumps. Nothing to note here. Nothing to remember for. It feels like you could do so much with this tune, this beat. But all I got were a bunch of 7* jumps. The easy kind, too.

Take a look at t+pazolite - Electric "Sister" Bitch https://osu.ppy.sh/s/441459. It's got (intense? most likely a me thing again) streams, jumps, slider spam, the whole nine yards. It feels fun to play, while the XXX diff of this map is just (to me ofc) dull.

Again, this is most likely just my really shit opinion. It's probably best not to take anything I say to heart. I'm no expert, just a bored 4k looking for something crazy to play I guess.
Ashton

JellyAddiction wrote:

Are non-mod things even allowed here? I have no idea how this mapping stuff works.

Anyways, just here to share my most likely shit opinion.

When I first heard the song, I was expecting a super shitstorm of notes and sliders. Decided to play on XXX diff because I wanted the full experience.

To put it bluntly, I found it really boring. As I said earlier, I was expecting crazy garbage so that's probably the reason I feel this way. XXX diff ( the only diff I've bothered to play so far) was just so uninteresting. It was just a few easy sliders, a kinda spaced stream, and a bunch of jumps. Nothing to note here. Nothing to remember for. It feels like you could do so much with this tune, this beat. But all I got were a bunch of 7* jumps. The easy kind, too.

Take a look at t+pazolite - Electric "Sister" Bitch https://osu.ppy.sh/s/441459. It's got (intense? most likely a me thing again) streams, jumps, slider spam, the whole nine yards. It feels fun to play, while the XXX diff of this map is just (to me ofc) dull.

Again, this is most likely just my really shit opinion. It's probably best not to take anything I say to heart. I'm no expert, just a bored 4k looking for something crazy to play I guess.
tbh zyl, I kind of agree with this guy

there's SO MANY other places where you could have made rhythm more complex, for example: 01:48:102 (2,3,4) - here you are missing many 1/4 if you slow down speed, and could better be replaced with: This, and patterns like these can happen through your whole map

if you want I can make another diff for you, that has all the mapped 1/4.

good luck regardless
Topic Starter
Zyl
I will fix mostly of things tomorrow~ xDD
Adams513

Zyl wrote:

This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on martes, 4 de octubre de 2016 at 17:02:39

Artist: t+pazolite
Title: CENSORED!!
Source: SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS
Tags: Reol Highscore Monster Freeze DanganRonpa Ooi O2i3 Touhou Trent83 Tatsh GameOver alice's emotion Koishi Komeiji sdvx sound voltex iii graviry wars museca ZUN Team Shanghai Alice Blossom Extra stage boss Touhou 11 Subterranean Animism Hartmann's youkai girl reitaisai 13
BPM: 195
Filesize: 8684kb
Play Time: 01:53
Difficulties Available:
  1. ADVANCED!! (2,92 stars, 228 notes)
  2. ANOTHER!! (4,02 stars, 302 notes)
  3. BASIC!! (1,11 stars, 77 notes)
  4. BEGINNER!! (0,73 stars, 42 notes)
  5. EXHAUST!! (4,5 stars, 347 notes)
  6. EXPERT!! (5,56 stars, 405 notes)
  7. EXTREME!! (5,13 stars, 335 notes)
  8. INFINITE!! (6,51 stars, 415 notes)
  9. MASTER!! (6,22 stars, 425 notes)
  10. NOVICE!! (1,54 stars, 90 notes)
  11. XXX!! (7,13 stars, 482 notes)
Download: t+pazolite - CENSORED!!
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
¡Support the artist on his official pages!

Soundcloud | Twitter | ITunes

¡Prepare yourself for the fun!

Are you sure that you can beat this one?

¡DIE!

Here's another hitsound if you doesn't like the yell sound

- Hitsounding as Random as me -

Keh heh heh~

Dedicated to:
Nelson♥

Diff Spread:
-> Such a pussy.
-> Don't be coward.
-> Noob.
-> Here starts the fun! MY FUN
-> huh? OH! you are experienced that much to beat this one! ok go ahead!
-> I be will gentle, just for you!.
-> Wow... you are going too far... please stop...
-> You are just unstoppable! ok GO AHEAD "PRO"
-> YOU ARE PRETTY ANOYING HUH?... HMHM~ GOOD, DIE...
-> KH! BEST FROM ME FOR YOU! A FRIENDLY DEATH!!!!!
-> KEH HEH HEH~ ¡¡TH15 W1LL B3 Y0UR L45T BR34TH DUMB455!!
GAME OVER!!-> %W!HA-T Y=0U 4R3 D01N?G, S=(TO¡!?¡#"?P... ¡Format Complete!...

History (mm/dd/yyyy)
  1. 07/31/2016: Beatmap Submission.
  2. 08/03/2016: Added a new hitsounds.
  3. 08/19/2016: Removed Advanced diff.
  4. 17/09/2016: Re-named diffs.

¡Do your job haters!

¡Hate me all you want!

...You are just too weak...
PLS RANK THIS!!!
Topic Starter
Zyl

Adams513 wrote:

Zyl wrote:

This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on martes, 4 de octubre de 2016 at 17:02:39

Artist: t+pazolite
Title: CENSORED!!
Source: SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS
Tags: Reol Highscore Monster Freeze DanganRonpa Ooi O2i3 Touhou Trent83 Tatsh GameOver alice's emotion Koishi Komeiji sdvx sound voltex iii graviry wars museca ZUN Team Shanghai Alice Blossom Extra stage boss Touhou 11 Subterranean Animism Hartmann's youkai girl reitaisai 13
BPM: 195
Filesize: 8684kb
Play Time: 01:53
Difficulties Available:
  1. ADVANCED!! (2,92 stars, 228 notes)
  2. ANOTHER!! (4,02 stars, 302 notes)
  3. BASIC!! (1,11 stars, 77 notes)
  4. BEGINNER!! (0,73 stars, 42 notes)
  5. EXHAUST!! (4,5 stars, 347 notes)
  6. EXPERT!! (5,56 stars, 405 notes)
  7. EXTREME!! (5,13 stars, 335 notes)
  8. INFINITE!! (6,51 stars, 415 notes)
  9. MASTER!! (6,22 stars, 425 notes)
  10. NOVICE!! (1,54 stars, 90 notes)
  11. XXX!! (7,13 stars, 482 notes)
Download: t+pazolite - CENSORED!!
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
¡Support the artist on his official pages!

Soundcloud | Twitter | ITunes

¡Prepare yourself for the fun!

Are you sure that you can beat this one?

¡DIE!

Here's another hitsound if you doesn't like the yell sound

- Hitsounding as Random as me -

Keh heh heh~

Dedicated to:
Nelson♥

Diff Spread:
-> Such a pussy.
-> Don't be coward.
-> Noob.
-> Here starts the fun! MY FUN
-> huh? OH! you are experienced that much to beat this one! ok go ahead!
-> I be will gentle, just for you!.
-> Wow... you are going too far... please stop...
-> You are just unstoppable! ok GO AHEAD "PRO"
-> YOU ARE PRETTY ANOYING HUH?... HMHM~ GOOD, DIE...
-> KH! BEST FROM ME FOR YOU! A FRIENDLY DEATH!!!!!
-> KEH HEH HEH~ ¡¡TH15 W1LL B3 Y0UR L45T BR34TH DUMB455!!
GAME OVER!!-> %W!HA-T Y=0U 4R3 D01N?G, S=(TO¡!?¡#"?P... ¡Format Complete!...

History (mm/dd/yyyy)
  1. 07/31/2016: Beatmap Submission.
  2. 08/03/2016: Added a new hitsounds.
  3. 08/19/2016: Removed Advanced diff.
  4. 17/09/2016: Re-named diffs.

¡Do your job haters!

¡Hate me all you want!

...You are just too weak...
PLS RANK THIS!!!
Happily to be your first post :)

*Searching BNs*

:)

Ph and the XXX! thingy... is gud~
Renumi
mfw you still haven't removed reol and have "graviry" as opposed to gravity in the tags

Tags: Reol Highscore Monster Freeze DanganRonpa Ooi O2i3 Tatsh GameOver
like these don't have anything to do with the map sure the thematic is the same but??
Topic Starter
Zyl

Renumi wrote:

mfw you still haven't removed reol and have "graviry" as opposed to gravity in the tags

Tags: Reol Highscore Monster Freeze DanganRonpa Ooi O2i3 Tatsh GameOver
like these don't have anything to do with the map sure the thematic is the same but??
Renigar! xDD Reol is gud~ but the "gravity" thingy, i was too lazy to remove it, i was waiting for someone to mention it xDDDDD
Tomori Maru
add to the tags:

chireiden 東方地霊殿 Subterranean Animism th11 ハルトマンの妖怪少女 Hartmann's Youkai Girl 古明地 こめいじ こいし 上海アリス幻樂団
Jean-Michel Jr
Hi there ! Really cool song, I would love to see a ranked version. However, There are a lot of things that I don't like about your mapset. I know you don't listen much to suggestions when they aren't the way you think, but please try to take into account some things when everyone is yelling at you something. Try to accept and learn from criticism.

[General]

Check AiMod in the lower diffs, you have some mapset related problems, I'll let you fix them, you're a big boi, aren't you.

Hum... What are these tags ? Why did you mention so many Fort maps ? I get it, you love him (and I do too) but there is no meaning here. And at the same time you didn't mention something like the music's genre. Maybe you should reconsiderate them ?

A lot of sounds are missed.

There are a LOT ot diffs. That's cool for players of all levels, but that also means they don't really feel unique... That's a problem with Fort's beatmaps too.
(+ it gets harder to rank, I guess) And you managed to have a 1.3* difference AT BEST bewteen ADVANCED!! and the others diffs, with 11 diffs. The gap is huge compared to the other difficulty progression. You have no diffs in the 3 star range and 2 everywhere else !

Up to the ANOTHER diff, you put a break at two times, when the song gets calmer. Good. But then, it's pretty inconsistent, with ANOTHER diff which only has one break, like the 3 hardest difficulties, but not in-between. Plus, I don't understand why you kept this break instead of the other. The music during the first break is pretty interesting and changes from the fiesta during pretty much everything else in the song. I think it would have been better to keep only the second break, and map in the first one in the highest diffs. But that's personal, I guess.

Looks like you reduced your amounts of meme hitsounds, thanks. That's still a bit too much ONNIIIIICHAAAAAN and YAMETEEEEEE for me, but heh. Plus, there are cheers from the crowd when the previous one just finished, I don't know if that's really good, I would like to hear the music as well :L
Sometimes, Hitsounds feel a bit random, too.

Nice combo colours, BG, and map presentation tho ! The timing is solid too.

[BEGINNER!!]

You have a slider that is in the middle of the Kiai 00:44:871 (1) - I don't know if that's a problem, but I wanted to point that out.
Not much to say overall, really really easy diff. Don't know if it was even needed.

[BASIC!!]

Sliders feel really fast for a 1,11*. I don't like the slider shapes, overly complicated... Not much to say here neither, I can't see much flaws with my experience :L

[NOVICE!!]

WOW IZ VERY FAST WOWOWOW
I don't think a new player would feel comfortable with balls going around at the speed of light. I prefer their shapes here, tho. Pretty much the same as BASIC!!.

[ADVANCED!!]

00:09:486 (2,3) - Fix blanket ?

01:09:486 - I would have liked this to be a clickable object, it's the big sound that you try to follow, after all. That concerns all diffs.

01:28:102 (2,3) - I think a repeat slider would be much for fun and readable in such a low difficulty.

[ANOTHER!!]

00:27:640 (1,2,3,4) - Pattern feels weird, you have big spacing between 1/2 and 3/4, but none between 2/3, whereas the song only gets louder and louder.

00:39:948 - to 00:54:102 - I really like this part ! Don't know why, but I like it.

00:58:409 - I think the countdown "3,2,1" should be clickable and stacked, and the note behind have some spacing to announce the kiai time.

01:09:486 (1,2,3) - The overlap is bad imo

[EXHAUST!!]

00:05:486 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - Maybe you should change the flow of this whole section. It only rotates in one direction and is pretty boring, compared to the previous diffs.

00:59:333 (4) - Same thing that for the previous diff

I really like this one !

[EXTREME!!]

Same thing about the flow as before.

00:47:871 (5) - Add a clap hitsound maybe ? Or remove the one on the fourth circle.

01:07:640 (3,4) - I feel like a note on the blue tick is really needed here, no matter how much you ignore the sounds.

I really like the last kiai part !

[EXPERT!!]

00:09:179 (1) - Move the slider a bit down to make it follow the stream well

00:05:333 (7) - NC ?

01:07:794 (6,7) - Why isn't this a triplet ?

[MASTER!!]

Boring flow once again

01:08:025 (7) - I think you didn't place this circle on the right beat.

[INFINITE!!]

from 01:29:179 (1) - to 01:38:717 (5) - Please change the rotation at some point

I don't really like the jump fiesta.

[XXX!!]

This diff is really overkill imo.

00:27:640 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - doesn't feel amplified as much as the song because the spacing is already soooo big before.

Meh.

Overall I think this mapset is pretty fun, but it could be so much more. And the highest diffs really don't feel very polished and thought.
I'm pretty new to modding so I tried my best to give my thoughts about a song that I love. Please answer, even if you feel like "huh lol this guy is dumb lolololol xDDDDD lol XDDD"
Good luck with your map, and please, don't forget : you are not Fort.
Saileach

Jean-Michel Jr wrote:

Good luck with your map, and please, don't forget : you are not Fort.

You realise that this doesn't matter, just because he is not Fort doesn't mean he can't try to map like him or that might just be his style that is similar to Fort. Don't try to tell someone to change their style, if there are major flaws, yes point them out but don't tell someone to change their style on a personal level, keep mods to a map basis
Jean-Michel Jr
Yeah, I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't have said that. I was kind of pissed of at some things (including the way he responds to mods) but wanted to mod anyway.

It's alright to map like Fort (once again, I like his maps), but I think all the tags related to Fort beatmaps, taking all the same meme hitsounds, doing all the big spreads just like a Fort beatmap... I don't know, I feel like he doesn't have his own style :L It was fun, I love the song, but eventhough I'm not an experienced modder, I felt like I needed to say that at the time. It's really something that came to my mind when I was playing and modding it : I feel like Zyl tries to be Fort... too much... I don't really know...

Sorry ! Should have kept that for myself.
Spagett

Jean-Michel Jr wrote:

I feel like Zyl tries to be Fort... too much... I don't really know...
People can imitate others styles. It's not illegal. Artists did this with painting years before. If you like a style, you should develop it. End of story.
Topic Starter
Zyl
also, thanks paisas4
yup, i tried, this is trash & will remap it~
also, @Jean-Michel Jr ik, so i will try again xDD
Silverboxer
I'm actually really surprised to see this kind of response. Please bother me some time to mod this when you re-do more of the set, I would like to try and help you out a bit. good luck
Topic Starter
Zyl

Silverboxer wrote:

I'm actually really surprised to see this kind of response. Please bother me some time to mod this when you re-do more of the set, I would like to try and help you out a bit. good luck
ik, i was a jerk with my modders~ sorry <3 and thank you, i will happily call ya later~
Jean-Michel Jr
Oh wow, didn't expect that.

Good luck ! I'll check what you do, I really love this music :)
Renumi

Zyl wrote:

two cents time
why tho???? i could understand if you remapped the highest diff ( since that's the one that needed more work imho) but not the full mapset like wha my dude
at the very least include a link in the description to the old map so everyone's mods wont completely go to waste
i understand that it's an old map sure and you might get the feeling of remapping it but this far down the road??, tbh think of the others who want to play it and can't play your 5* wip diffs yet and/or enjoyed the other diffs you had to give ( no matter how "bad" or ""trashy" you saw them look and/or play)? just imho
but oh well can't be helped, goodluck with the remap i guess <.< (at 68 favorites status??? my dude)
Sorose

Renumi wrote:

Zyl wrote:

two cents time
why tho???? i could understand if you remapped the highest diff ( since that's the one that needed more work imho) but not the full mapset like wha my dude
at the very least include a link in the description to the old map so everyone's mods wont completely go to waste
i understand that it's an old map sure and you might get the feeling of remapping it but this far down the road??, tbh think of the others who want to play it and can't play your 5* wip diffs yet and/or enjoyed the other diffs you had to give ( no matter how "bad" or ""trashy" you saw them look and/or play)? just imho
but oh well can't be helped, goodluck with the remap i guess <.< (at 68 favorites status??? my dude)
I agree!
Topic Starter
Zyl
Yeah, that's true (also relax old modders i will include the old map), but i decided to remap it, if i just let the map like that yeah it will be lots of favs but letting the map just in "pending", i want to rank this so i decided to remap it, there's no way i will let this stay in pending, that why i remap it
Kujinn
Hi Zyl, Just wanted to mod XXX

[General]
  1. Check AiMod for problems
  2. A lot of problems I see when it comes to this mapset is spacing and placement of notes according to the music.

[CENSORED XXX!!!]
  1. I would keep the diff name as XXX
  2. 00:02:409 (2,1) - 1/1 gap between these two so why are the notes so close together?
  3. 00:04:255 (1,2) - ^ You might aswell stack these
  4. 00:15:332 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - Because there is a stronger sound here than before, a gradual increase in DS doesn't seem to be enough.
  5. 00:24:101 (1,1,1,1,2) - Listen to the music. Use this rhythm instead
  6. 00:26:409 (1,2) - You started with a single note and slider rather than the other way around. Creates inconsistency.
  7. 00:27:793 (1,1,1,1) - could be mapped better
  8. 00:28:870 (1) - why is this stacked? loses emphasis
  9. 00:30:101 - Break is too long for a short map. I'd consider mapping it
  10. 00:49:793 - again there shouldn't be a break here. The map is too short for these breaks.
  11. 00:57:101 (5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21) - This stream is really bad, you can map it better.
  12. 01:10:716 (1,2,1,2,1) - I find it strange than during kiai there isn't that many jumps and then you decide to add this huge thing?
  13. 01:16:870 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Also a pretty ugly stream, you can map it better
  14. 01:18:409 (2,3) - According to the music, there should be a triple here
  15. 01:28:563 (1,2) - 1/1 gap between them, Increase DS
  16. 01:33:024 (1,1,1) - Same as 00:24:101 (1,1,1,1,2)
  17. 01:45:178 (1,1) - Single tap right on top of where stream starts really makes it lose emphasis unless music makes it okay for it to be this way.
  18. 01:46:409 (1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - I don't understand why you map these kind of streams
  19. 01:51:332 (1) - Spinner should not be here. To much to map. Spinner should start right here 01:53:178 -

It is a huge improvement from your previous XXX Diff but it does need a lot of work.

If you need anything else don't hesitate to pm me forum or in-game.

Good Luck!
Topic Starter
Zyl
Sorry if i couldn't gave you a Kudo :( ^

Remapping
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.