forum

New Website Design

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
machol30
Awesome! all I could say. :D XD

peppy wrote:

P.S. Don't complain about the colour combination. It will grow on you.
I actually like it.
YoshiKart
Holy... crap.

This is really amazing! It took me a while to get used to the old design, but this just might get me hooked on osu! even more! :P

EDIT: No more pink links? >_>
Donjo
I found a small problem with the forced login screen when you are for instance, entering a forum that requires login. I use the Tab key to quickly go from user name to password and for some reason when i press Tab, it shifts to a second, convinent username/password box above where I am actually trying to put the password. Any reason why the tab button is acting up here?

But other than that, I love the new use of blue on the website and overall how it looks and feels while navigating.
Gemi
Is there a reason to have the google search box?
Loginer
I really don't like how thin the forums are. Do you think you could make them a bit wider? <_<
Echo
I miss the "mark forum as read" button :(
awp

Loginer wrote:

I really don't like how thin the forums are. Do you think you could make them a bit wider? <_<
It's fixed at 1024px

though I agree that the page could stretch left a bit to equal the width on the right)
Behon
Whoa, I had no idea this was happening. I really like it! It looks a lot more streamlined and professional, and Pippi is in it enough to be noticed but not so much she swamps the site like I feared. Chibi Ryuta is a cute bonus, though Agent J could be thrown in as well.
Loginer

awp wrote:

Loginer wrote:

It's fixed at 1024px

though I agree that the page could stretch left a bit to equal the width on the right)
I wish it could be fixed to a certain percent instead. Even tried it with Firebug, but the banner ruins everything. :/
YoshiKart

Behonkiss wrote:

Whoa, I had no idea this was happening. I really like it! It looks a lot more streamlined and professional, and Pippi is in it enough to be noticed but not so much she swamps the site like I feared. Chibi Ryuta is a cute bonus, though Agent J could be thrown in as well.
awp's chibi J?
Shizik_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Saturos
Just so you're aware of what I mentioned earlier. The paypal button is off in IE6, and I assume IE7.

http://up.ppy.sh/files/osu!newpaypal.png

EDIT: It also seems that the osu! forum icons still show a grey background.
xerxes_oli
so her name is officially pippi? i think it needs more pizzaz(the name)
by the by i love the new look its more clean and organize thx peppy!!
awp

YoshiKart wrote:

Behonkiss wrote:

awp's chibi J?
Thanks for the reminder, you two. He's not there because I forgot to post a high-res render. Doing that now~
Gemi

Echo49 wrote:

In the board index, below the list of forums.
LuigiHann

Gemi wrote:

Echo49 wrote:

In the board index, below the list of forums.
I like to mark boards read individually when I'm looking at them >_>

Still, thanks for the info
Gamechamp
I love it. It's awesome. It's better than you. All it needs to be perfect is lemon pudding.

However: my obsessive compulsive side is telling my to stab my eye with a pickax because the left side of the screen is like empty.

Other than that: awesomesauce.
Agent BA8 Rookbie
Uh guys, yeah I love the new website layout and all, but where did the box for your post go? I just see this white bar for tpyping, and it's less than efficient.

Download: Mana - En el muelle de San Blas (ErufenRito) [Easy Collab].osu
Topic Starter
peppy

Saturos wrote:

Just so you're aware of what I mentioned earlier. The paypal button is off in IE6, and I assume IE7.
IE7 is fine. IE6 is not a supported browser by the osu! site, so upgrade imo :P
show more