forum

New Website Design

posted
Total Posts
show more
Gemi
Is there a reason to have the google search box?
Loginer
I really don't like how thin the forums are. Do you think you could make them a bit wider? <_<
Echo
I miss the "mark forum as read" button :(
awp

Loginer wrote:

I really don't like how thin the forums are. Do you think you could make them a bit wider? <_<
It's fixed at 1024px

though I agree that the page could stretch left a bit to equal the width on the right)
Behon
Whoa, I had no idea this was happening. I really like it! It looks a lot more streamlined and professional, and Pippi is in it enough to be noticed but not so much she swamps the site like I feared. Chibi Ryuta is a cute bonus, though Agent J could be thrown in as well.
Loginer

awp wrote:

Loginer wrote:

It's fixed at 1024px

though I agree that the page could stretch left a bit to equal the width on the right)
I wish it could be fixed to a certain percent instead. Even tried it with Firebug, but the banner ruins everything. :/
YoshiKart

Behonkiss wrote:

Whoa, I had no idea this was happening. I really like it! It looks a lot more streamlined and professional, and Pippi is in it enough to be noticed but not so much she swamps the site like I feared. Chibi Ryuta is a cute bonus, though Agent J could be thrown in as well.
awp's chibi J?
Shizik_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Saturos
Just so you're aware of what I mentioned earlier. The paypal button is off in IE6, and I assume IE7.

http://up.ppy.sh/files/osu!newpaypal.png

EDIT: It also seems that the osu! forum icons still show a grey background.
xerxes_oli
so her name is officially pippi? i think it needs more pizzaz(the name)
by the by i love the new look its more clean and organize thx peppy!!
awp

YoshiKart wrote:

Behonkiss wrote:

awp's chibi J?
Thanks for the reminder, you two. He's not there because I forgot to post a high-res render. Doing that now~
Gemi

Echo49 wrote:

In the board index, below the list of forums.
LuigiHann

Gemi wrote:

Echo49 wrote:

In the board index, below the list of forums.
I like to mark boards read individually when I'm looking at them >_>

Still, thanks for the info
Gamechamp
I love it. It's awesome. It's better than you. All it needs to be perfect is lemon pudding.

However: my obsessive compulsive side is telling my to stab my eye with a pickax because the left side of the screen is like empty.

Other than that: awesomesauce.
Agent BA8 Rookbie
Uh guys, yeah I love the new website layout and all, but where did the box for your post go? I just see this white bar for tpyping, and it's less than efficient.

Download: Mana - En el muelle de San Blas (ErufenRito) [Easy Collab].osu
Topic Starter
peppy

Saturos wrote:

Just so you're aware of what I mentioned earlier. The paypal button is off in IE6, and I assume IE7.
IE7 is fine. IE6 is not a supported browser by the osu! site, so upgrade imo :P
Topic Starter
peppy

Agent BA8 Rookbie wrote:

Uh guys, yeah I love the new website layout and all, but where did the box for your post go? I just see this white bar for tpyping, and it's less than efficient.
screenshot please
xerxes_oli
dude peppy when i choose to go to page 3 on this forumm i get a sythax error something but it was more like a $ythx errar.... yeah like that..... i think...
P-Drogan
The site's new look is AWESOME! :)
The chibis are great too! :D
Hitoshirenu Shourai
NEW SITE SUCKS!

BURN IT!!!

BURN IT NOW!!!!

Jokes aside, awesome site peppy! Keep up the good work! <3~
RemmyX25
I'm not gonna get used to this for quite some time....

I'll deal.

Not bad though. I like it.
hunnykilla
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
phill_old
tetsutaro
Is the chibi girl in pink the new mascot here?
Looking good!
Same to the Ryota chibi!
James
i dont like the new site...

i love it.
aquabluu
xerxes_oli
HKAndrea
i love this new site :)
and i have just found out an interesting thing, i don't know whether it is a bug or a feature
when i click into any beatmaps for further information,i can see the headline
e.g. Beatmap Listing » Magical Trick Society - The Steel Samurai
but after i have moved my mouse to other places, like the pink bar above,
that headline will become invisible unless you point to "Beatmap Listing" of the headline,which with an URL,
the headline will come out again

Do you guys have the same bug/feature???
Topic Starter
peppy
Sorry, but IE6 based browsers are not supported by the osu! website. Please get a newer browser, like Firefox 3, Opera 9.5 or IE7 if it comes to that.
Agent BA8 Rookbie

peppy wrote:

Agent BA8 Rookbie wrote:

screenshot please
Well it seems OK now. Dunno what the hell happened there, not that I could really give you a screenshot, because the mac can't do that (As far as I know) and the internet's mucked up on the Vaio.
Fraeon
My only gripe at the moment is the fixed width and the, um, fruity color scheme, but I can live with that. No flash menus = awesome.
awp
The "Player Rankings" top column is slightly misaligned, but the mod and mapper Rankings top column is much more so. Just fyi~
mattyu007

Agent BA8 Rookbie wrote:

...not that I could really give you a screenshot, because the mac can't do that...
Cmd-Shift-3 to screenshot the whole screen
Cmd-Shift-4 to select an area of the screen to screenshot (drag to select)
Cmd-Shift-4-Space to screenshot just a window (and window, in the front, in the back, etc)