Total Posts
show more
James
I really love this skin, i think im not pro default anymore :D
good job on it btw.
Axel
Wow best theme i seen so far! :D
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Xiao_old
My life is complete. ;___;

Ahaha, but I don't know. I think it's pretty final, I can't find anything else I really want to change. I worked out all the kinks that really bothered me, and anything that remains would be so insignificant you wouldn't notice it during regular gameplay.

I think I'm happy to call it v1.39 FINAL.
machol30
NOW GO SKIN SPINNER-SPIN!! Once public release, of course. :oops:
James
My life is complete. ;___;
NO. Make another cool skin~ GO. <3
YoshiKart
On the S ranks, I kind of prefer "ZERO ERRORS" instead of "ZERO MISSES", that way, it sounds more like a computer rather than a computer judging a player.

Just my penny thrown it.

Still, cool skin nonetheless.
Topic Starter
Xiao_old
Zero "errors" would essentially mean NO errors; i.e. 50's and 100's. It would essentially be the "flawless" on SS.

"Misses" is more precise in that you literally did not hit a miss; because even if you break your combo on a slider, you can still achieve an S if you don't completely miss a beat.

Download: ZUN - Voyage 1969 (Sushi971) [Dagonpater's Hard].osu
YoshiKart
OK, then. Never mind. =P

Download: ONOFF - Rinne-Rondo (TV Size) (Slanox) [Easy].osu
Topic Starter
Xiao_old
This was supposed to be the final release, but with the new public beta adding spinner images, I had to add these (and a change to the spinner-osu for font consistency):

Download: XiStylev1.39.zip

Topic Starter
Xiao_old
Removing the "FINAL" label, because with so many new things coming, it's kind of useless labelling it final and having to update it.

I'm going to make some tweaks here and there, so there will be more releases.
KyokiBPM600
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Xiao_old
XiStyle v1.50
- Added button-left, button-middle and button-right.png.
- Added sliderpoint-10 and sliderpoint-30.png.
- Added buttons for flashlight mod and autoplay.
- Added comboburst.png.

Download: XiStylev1.50.zip
Kasada
Topic Starter
Xiao_old
Thanks for the feedback. Seems this skin is getting pretty popular, I'm seeing it around. Haha

XiStyle v1.56
- Sliderpoint10 and 30 renamed; there was a hyphen in there that shouldn't have been.
- Enlarged sliderpoint10 and 30.
- Added selection-selectoptions and selection-selectoptions-over.

I'll get some new screenshots soon.

Download: XiStylev1.56.rar
peppy
I hope you don't mind me adding this to osume last version! :).
Shirotora_old
Thanks for the quick response peppy =)
imperia_old
i love this skin. i've been using it for quiet a while and i just wanted to say thanks and good job.
xuzi56
This skin is my favorite so far out of what ive tried i think.

Really good job.
Diasios
Rinoa Angelo
Topic Starter
Xiao_old
I bet nobody here remembers me or this. :lol: In any case, I'm back for the time being so expect a massive update on this to be compatible with the latest version of Osu! I'm probably going to get back into playing since I have... pretty much nothing else to do other than gaming during the summer time.

Been playing a lot of Atlantica/Fallout 3/GTAIV/StepMania recently... I need more osu in my gaming diet
Starrodkirby86
holycrap it's you 0.0

It's already compatible enough with the latest version, but there are plenty of new items that needs to be skinned. ;) However, they're not in the templateskin (yet) and probably won't be until some Taiko doing...or whatever.

By the way, I saw your name on Danbooru or something of that nature, was that you? ;)
RemmyX25
HAI XIA!!!1
adam2046
Topic Starter
Xiao_old

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

holycrap it's you 0.0

It's already compatible enough with the latest version, but there are plenty of new items that needs to be skinned. ;) However, they're not in the templateskin (yet) and probably won't be until some Taiko doing...or whatever.

By the way, I saw your name on Danbooru or something of that nature, was that you? ;)
Yeah, looking through the game not too much has changed in terms of the original game (which I need to buttons for Spun Out and Auto Pilot). I was wondering though, will reskinning be supported soon if it isn't already for CTB?

And yes, I frequent Danbooru. 8)

[edit]
Never mind, found out. Will update what I see in a bit.
YoshiKart
Yesssss, Xiao is back. :P

Make more awesome skins. :D
LilyPichu
Ew, it's Xiao. ;( I thought he died.
Topic Starter
Xiao_old
Yes, I died here. ಠ_ಠ

I want to reskin the CTB stuff, but I haven't a clue as to what to do. Ryuuta is really out of place and fruits are, well, pretty fruity. I redid all the mod buttons, added Autopilot/Spun Out and hued the hit circle ever-so-slightly because of problems during Tag mode (which I experienced as well).

There's not much other than that to update I guess.

Also, Kiai time is awesome.
Topic Starter
Xiao_old
Xi-Style v1.70: Click here!
v1.70. updated 7/03/2009
- Added a blue hue and a golden glow to hitcircle.png due to problems with Tag mode. It should now be easier to distinguish when it's your turn. It's not foolproof as songs that use grey notes will override this but it's a decent fix for the most part.
- Redid all the modifier buttons.
- Added selection-mod-relax2.png and selection-mod-spunout.png.
- Removed selection-mod-taiko.png.
- CtB remains unskinned for now.

Still no inspiration for CtB. Because of the hitcircle.png changes, the notes are a lot prettier with certain colours now. I also reiterate, this is not a foolproof fix for tag mode. Grey notes will still appear exactly the same as the "inactive" tag colour (try playing Gee on tag mode; you'll see what I mean). On songs with similar colours though (i.e. white, light grey) this problem is less predominant.

So much prettier.
Derekku
Nice, but you forgot to edit the skin.ini file to change the version number :P
Topic Starter
Xiao_old
oddysea682
Very good theme, but can you fix the meter. the meter says that its in a caution mode while on the green side.
AshesForever
peppy needs to put 1.70 on the updater. When I ran the updater, it downgraded it to 1.56 :(
ezosika206

AshesForever wrote:

peppy needs to put 1.70 on the updater. When I ran the updater, it downgraded it to 1.56 :(
Kerrigor Blackwell
Amazing skin I must say, my new default!
Topic Starter
Xiao_old
I haven't posted in ages.

Just posting to say if you want to use components of my skin for something, go ahead. I don't care.

Stop PMing me
starmansuper300
I forgot how to put the skin on :( help?
James2250

starmansuper300 wrote:

I forgot how to put the skin on :( help?
-Download the skin by clicking on the link given
-Use 7zip or WinRar to extract the file (download either of them from google if you don't have either on your computer)
-Put the extracted folder in your skin folder (found in program files - osu!)
-Go on osu!
-Select the skin from the options menu
-Have fun~
Scorpium
Nice skin ;) Perfect. This is my default skin since I was on level 18. I really like it :D
show more