i'll mod tomorrow w
- 00:14:017 (1,2) - can you space them diffirently than others 00:16:180 (2) - 00:17:911 (2) - since it's not the same snapping thing, https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/10799215 might work in this case oh yea ur right, fixed
- 00:20:074 (1) - using normal whistle on slidertail would be cute, also remove whistle from sliderend, since it lands on nothing changed
- 00:59:016 (1) - that's a strong drum sound so drum sample + finish sounds good ok done
- for parts like 01:02:479 (1) - 01:09:402 (1) - 01:16:325 (1) - hihats are really strong in the backgrounds so doing instead 1/2 slider + circle wouldn't be a bad option http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/10799279 example uhh personally i dont really like the idea of doing that, and i think the 1/1 slider works because of that strong sound on the heads (idk what it even is)
- 01:36:805 (1,1) - seems pretty overspaced to what song offer imo, try maybe https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/10799299 or something diffirent if you don't like overlap changed some stuff so its closer
- 02:25:556 (1) - clap is missing on end, 02:25:772 (2) - use whistle with drum addition, 02:39:114 (3) - whistle on head 03:34:468 (3) - also whistle on head ok done
- also for sliders like these 02:56:409 (1) - 02:49:487 (1) - normal whistle on tail would be cute ok done
- 03:41:662 (2,1) - this is kind of edgy patterns, if you wanna be more safe, do a ctrl g on each slider 03:41:203 (1) - 03:41:662 (2) - 03:42:121 (1) - to what you had on 03:26:509 (1,2,1) - it's also cute changed
- 03:46:713 (1) - add whistle ok
- 03:48:568 (1) - feels really missing something, i'd add here finish, since that instrument start is really strong, also missing clap on 03:48:712 (2) - fixed, and i added finish + whistle
- 03:59:817 (1,1) - unstack is specially? i saw you're doing perfect stacks on similar patterns like 01:53:536 (1,1) - 00:30:459 (1,1) - etc oops that was accidental, fixed
- 04:01:692 (2,3,4) - i don't really get why spacing are decreasing here instead of increasing like you've done for 01:55:411 (2,3,4) - also 04:02:125 (1) - would be cooler as 2 circles to express piano like here for example 01:55:844 (5,6) - well i can only hear like one piano sound there, which is why its different
- 04:14:529 (1) - weird that you used drum additional hihat on sliderend only here, would be great adding it also on 04:14:529 (1) - 04:17:991 (1) - 04:21:452 (1) - 04:23:183 (1) - and etc. oh i dont think that was intentional, so i just removed it
that should be all i think
oh shoot thanks Very many for you're Mod. Unfortunately at this time at this moment at this period I are unable to Fix mistakes. Thank for you're do a Understandings.
Arusamour wrote:I know it's a bit late but i would like to inform you that you have made map-defining mistakes that i'd like to correct moving forward and i'd like anyone else reading this to learn and do so.
EXTRA+:Shattered Dreams (7.01 stars, 1262 notes)
- The slider-end of 00:20:074 (1) does not perfectly align with 00:20:579 (2) 's curvature... A.K.A, does not blanket concisely enough for my visual standards in mapping as of May 4, 2018. FIXED!
- To me, is very concerning on what you implied with 00:22:670 (1) 's curvature not circulating around 00:23:031 (1) 's slider-head. This is very disappointment to me. FIXED!
- As a discerning community member, going into 2018, i would not like to see motives being portrayed in the editor like you have no here: FIXED!
This showcases a lack of undesired understanding in osu!Mapping art form as i can clearly read from your uncaring slider wave. This is an uber disapointment.
- 03:17:260 (1) - This is the prime peak of modern mapping thank you, very cool!