Mind = Blown
Topic Starter
Mara
CHAR PIX GO GO GO

ok I have new char but who gives a shit

Two_old
I think I can see some black legs at the bottom of the black screen there
Salvage
lvl 30 right now, got into the dark brotherhood .. keeped the hood only from the set, rest still nightingale .. i don't use daggers D:

pure archery stealth mode lol.
MDuh
Full metal alchemist idea on Skyrim
http://skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1506
Mianki
Zelmarked
Edit: Getting rid of this.
Remco32
How the hell can that video have positive ratings?

Oh wait
Quaraezha
BatterKnife
Having a big list of friends on steam and more than 50% are playing Skyrim every day...
MDuh
oh, I'm switching to assassins creed atm
skyrim can wait for a while, this should take at 1 week at most
FisHie
Xiao_old

Mianki wrote:

This is fucking brilliant.
Salvage
Shadowmere > Frost > All
Xiao_old

Salvage wrote:

Shadowmere > Frost > All
I slashed at Shadowmere with an iron sword to get one-handed from level 97 to 100. Is that cheating?
Topic Starter
Mara

UESP wrote:

Skyrim Version 1.2 was released on 11/28/2011 for the PS3 and 11/30/2011 for the Xbox 360 and PC and is the second patch to be released by Bethesda for the game. Posters on the official forums are noting that installing the 1.2 patch removes all magical/elemental/poison/disease resistances. Other glitches such as dragons flying backwards and nonfunctional enchantments have also been confirmed, as well as several issues affecting game stability. For these reasons, downloading the patch is not advised until these glitches are fixed.
MDuh
<3 Skidrow
If I bought that in steam, I probably whining in steam forums to those bugs since I dual enchanted my companion for the sake elemental resistance, adept lvl spells are AOE so she needs it
Salvage
sooo yeah babette is the best character in the entire game, just finished the dark brotherhood quests lol

so far i did thieves and dark brotherhood, going for companions now i guess

but ye, babette > all
dkun
just finished dark brotherhood
i've done companions, thieves, mage college, and i'm about to do bard college?

anything else to do past this? :V
show more