forum

The Elder Scrolls 5 - Skyrim

posted
Total Posts
show more
adam2046
Open the door, get on the floor.
Heavy armour Argonian with a one handed sword, destruction magic and ridiculous sneak because bows are easy mode.
Also been wearing Krosis for half the game and whatever the latest heavy armour helmet is for the other half.

I've been carrying around a bow of souls since nearly the start of the game because some guy ran up and gave it to me...he said he'd be back for it like 40 hours ago.
Azure_Kite
Hahah, that guy.
Sander-Don
I'm a level 32 orc who wears full daedric armor and uses a daedric battle axe :V also some destruction magika
Salvage
lvl 21 wood elf archer sneak pickock pickpocket light armor dude here, pretty gay but it's hell of a fun killing dudes in 1 hit and they don't even know where you are
Loginer
Level 18 Nord with heavy armor, alternating between destruction spells and sword/shield.
Remco32

Loginer wrote:

Level 18 Nord with heavy armor, alternating between destruction spells and sword/shield.
This, except I use light armor.
Doomsday
My loadout 'n' level is pretty much the exact same as loginer
dkun

Remco32 wrote:

Loginer wrote:

This, except I use light armor.
then i'm just like you bro \:D/
TKiller
100 Sneak perk is hilarious
MDuh
For all those who are using ATI video cards
update your drivers nao!
http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pa ... mance.aspx

that driver boosted my fps like a train..

from 65-80fps inside, now at 120-140fps!
that is some serious optimization..

also the stuttering low fps issue inside caves/dungeons that has a lot of particles/LOD effects is now gone
Azure_Kite
Sitting at around 60 Sneak (My character is totally a Jack of All Trades)

80 Blacksmithing, 50 Destruction, 60 One-Handed. 40 Lockpicking, 40 Archery. Lulz.
Remco32
Loginer
Some empty terrain means absolutely nothing in terms of DLC. The original height map probably covers all of Tamriel; someone at Bethesda decided to make the crop a little larger than necessary, and no one could be arsed to get rid of the unused areas later on.
Mashley
Level 14 atm, I'm using destruction magic in one hand and a sword in the other most of the time, though I go for dual weilding magic for bosses and dragons.
BatterKnife
I am only at level 7 from when I played it on 11.11.11, I haven't played this games since then :S
Azure_Kite

Loginer wrote:

Someone at Bethesda decided to make the crop a little larger than necessary, and no one could be arsed to get rid of the unused areas later on.

This is possibly true, but at the same time there is a visible path to access this area near Stendarr’s Beacon. There's an open doorway leading towards Morrowind, but Bethesda's put a block there, preventing you from going any further.

Why would they leave the door open if not to tempt us? Just saying.
Zelmarked
Can you tlc(ghost) past it?
Azure_Kite
Yeah. Using console, turn off clipping, pass through the barrier, turn back on. Or not. up to you xD

Sauce
Mashley
Just finished main quest a moment ago, awesome game :D Must admit I thought the main quest would be a little longer, but still there's waaay more left to do in Skyrim.
Azure_Kite
To be honest I have yet to finish the Main Quest, and I'm 50 hours in xD

Too much other stuff to do.
Salvage
Nightingale set is so boss for a stealth archery class, i love it.
Sure
How to steal vegetables

Sander-Don

ykcarrot wrote:

How to steal vegetables

lolol <3
OzzyOzrock
Has anyone else found the Kuda bow from Grampy the Mammoth? It's damn amazing, I was so lucky...
MDuh
Please Please, tell me this is fake :3
http://deadendthrills.com/

Xiao_old

Salvage wrote:

Nightingale set is so boss for a stealth archery class, i love it.
Shroud set from the Dark Brotherhood is better because of the +20% to bow damage on the hood and the double damage on dagger sneak attacks. Nightingale set definitely looks better, though. I love that cape.

+100% damage from one handed perk and x30 damage from sneak attacks is completely fair.
Azure_Kite

MDuh wrote:

Please Please, tell me this is fake :3
http://deadendthrills.com/

The website details how it's possible, so most likely Legitimate, although the author stated his machine would only run it for ~15 minutes at a time.
Quaraezha
Azure_Kite
Mind = Blown
Topic Starter
Mara
CHAR PIX GO GO GO

ok I have new char but who gives a shit

Two_old
I think I can see some black legs at the bottom of the black screen there
Salvage
lvl 30 right now, got into the dark brotherhood .. keeped the hood only from the set, rest still nightingale .. i don't use daggers D:

pure archery stealth mode lol.
MDuh
Full metal alchemist idea on Skyrim
http://skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1506
Mianki
Zelmarked
Edit: Getting rid of this.
Remco32
How the hell can that video have positive ratings?

Oh wait
Quaraezha
BatterKnife
Having a big list of friends on steam and more than 50% are playing Skyrim every day...
MDuh
oh, I'm switching to assassins creed atm
skyrim can wait for a while, this should take at 1 week at most
FisHie_old
show more