forum

Ji Zhou - Theresa's teriteri Circulation [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rivals_7
wtf so Fast. Now seems fine i guess

Rebubble. you can ask qualify to CS after 24 Hours after my bub (BN rule btw)
Topic Starter
ExNeko

Rivals_7 wrote:

wtf so Fast. Now seems fine i guess

Rebubble. you can ask qualify to CS after 24 Hours after my bub (BN rule btw)
:)
Critical_Star
'w'
Kayano
这标题可能有点问题

Ranking Criteria wrote:

Songs with Chinese titles must be romanised in this method: each character must be romanised into a single, capitalised, separated word. The official romanization should be used if provided. Loan words should be expressed using romanisation from the original language. Refer to Thread: Romanisation of Chinese for more information.
按照RC的说法和以往中文图的meta写法,标题应该写作“Theresa De teriteri Xun Huan”

Tags可以加个bilibili douga,Source可能要移到tags里?听QAT的吧。
Rivals_7
Oh damn I forget that was exist. rip
My deepest apologies, Call me back if you need.

PS: Xun Huan wasnt one sentence?
Kayano

Rivals_7 wrote:

Oh damn I forget that was exist. rip
My deepest apologies, Call me back if you need.

PS: Xun Huan wasnt one sentence?
one word in fact, means "circulation" or "loop". So the title means "Theresa's teriteri circulation".
IamKwaN
As mentioned by Kayano, Romanised Title has to be Theresa De teriteri Xun Huan.

As for the Artist, I have mentioned in my pm. You have to provide proof for it. Has the gaming production company replied you? Please give us screenshot if it does.

If you decided not to wait for the response, please use either the Bilibili account username (文学少女灵依 / Wen Xue Shao Nv Ling Yi) or the gaming company name (miHoYo, mentioned by the customer service that the MAD is made by them) as the Artist. Either one works, it's up to you.

Lastly, 崩坏学园2 should remain in the Source field, as it is a mobile game. Move also everything relevant to the Tags (e.g. Tamura Yukari, 田村ゆかり).
Topic Starter
ExNeko

IamKwaN wrote:

As mentioned by Kayano, Romanised Title has to be Theresa De teriteri Xun Huan.

As for the Artist, I have mentioned in my pm. You have to provide proof for it. Has the gaming production company replied you? Please give us screenshot if it does.

If you decided not to wait for the response, please use either the Bilibili account username (文学少女灵依 / Wen Xue Shao Nv Ling Yi) or the gaming company name (miHoYo, mentioned by the customer service that the MAD is made by them) as the Artist. Either one works, it's up to you.

Lastly, 崩坏学园2 should remain in the Source field, as it is a mobile game. Move also everything relevant to the Tags (e.g. Tamura Yukari, 田村ゆかり).
complete

Artist: miHoYo
Title: Theresa De teriteri Xun Huan
Source: 崩坏学园2
Tags: Linear Slope Plus Houkai Gakuen 德丽莎 阿波卡利斯 Theresa Apocalypse 田村ゆかり Tamura Yukari bilibili douga

Updated!
Rivals_7
something botherig me once more lol kill me

again based on 4K HD: - 00:21:762 (21762|2) - 00:22:804 (22804|0) - 00:23:429 (23429|1) - 00:41:762 (41762|1) - W

Do you still want to wait for the artist confirmation from the gaming company like kwan has mentioned there? if you already got, please screenshot it
IamKwaN
I have confirmed it, the metadata is correct to go now. Planned to requalify directly tonight but seems you guys have some game-play issues.

Better leave this set to BNs who are proficient to nominate then, good luck!
Topic Starter
ExNeko

Rivals_7 wrote:

something botherig me once more lol kill me

again based on 4K HD: - 00:21:762 (21762|2) - 00:22:804 (22804|0) - 00:23:429 (23429|1) - 00:41:762 (41762|1) - W

Do you still want to wait for the artist confirmation from the gaming company like kwan has mentioned there? if you already got, please screenshot it
complete

Updated!
Topic Starter
ExNeko
According to the official given metadata

Unicode Title: 德丽莎的teriteri循环
Romanised Title: Theresa's teriteri Circulation
Unicode Artist: Ji Zhou

Updated!
Rivals_7
wait why are you changing it back to Theresa's teriteri Circulation again? It should have stayed as before. Theresa De teriteri Xun Huan.
as I said, there's no official Translation anywhere. the screenshot above is just a confirmation for the artist right?

i can directly rebubble after this
Topic Starter
ExNeko

Rivals_7 wrote:

wait why are you changing it back to Theresa's teriteri Circulation again? It should have stayed as before. Theresa De teriteri Xun Huan.
as I said, there's no official Translation anywhere. the screenshot above is just a confirmation for the artist right?

i can directly rebubble after this
This screenshot also includes the official to me before the translation is given recognition, you can find anyone who understands Chinese to explain to you
Rivals_7
oh okey. got confirmation via PM (can someone teach me Chinese :< )

rebub. Pls wait 24h before requalify
Critical_Star
;)
Tifyron
No offense, but were all the 7k modders asleep? There seem to be missing notes in the 7k NM/HD diffs that took like 5 mins to find.

7k NM
00:18:116
00:22:387
00:34:783
00:38:116
00:41:450
00:52:491
00:57:283 - maybe, main bit seems skipped here in favor of triple bleeps

7k HD
00:25:825
00:30:616
Topic Starter
ExNeko

Tifyron wrote:

No offense, but were all the 7k modders asleep? There seem to be missing notes in the 7k NM/HD diffs that took like 5 mins to find.

7k NM
00:18:116
00:22:387
00:34:783
00:38:116
00:41:450
00:57:283 - maybe, main bit seems skipped here in favor of triple bleeps

7k HD
00:25:825
00:30:616

no change

thank you for mod

Rivals_7
Missing notes were intended for lower diff tho. Makes no sense if you put too many notes for the diffs that were meant for newbies

Besides, this map already ranked. Nobody can DQ it anymore
Tifyron
I know nothing can be done about it at this point, but that does not make pointing out sloppy modding invalid.

The first six notes i pointed out for the NM diff add nothing to the star rating or difficulty of the map.

If anything missing notes in some places but not others makes playing by ear more difficult.