forum

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
People often say that my avatars are very silly. A lot of them probably want a saved copy of my avatar, but I change them often, so it might be hard to see. Someone might want to show someone an avatar, but the user changed it ;~;. We can have like, an avatar gallery, kind of like how facebook has a profile picture gallery. With this, people can go like "yeah, that's an AVATAR" and stuff, instead of going "LIKE, REMEMBER THAT OLD AVATAR. YEAH I WANT"

desu B3~.
adam2046
lrn2 save avatars.
Or get a user page.
Or wait for old avatar week to roll around again.

This really seems unnecessary and a waste.
Also:

CDFA wrote:

A lot of them probably want a saved copy of my avatar
:/
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
I know how to save avatars, and I have all of mine saved, but I'm proposing this for the people who go like "OMG JUSTIN BIEBER IS FAT WANT MIO." and stuff ;D~.
ziin
This is what a user page and puush is for.
Luneko
not needed
Guy-kun
I used to think CDFA was respectable?
Galkan
Can't you just learn to keep one avatar for the long time? Also, what ziin said.
Derekku
Does anyone remember the folder that stored every online user's avatar? It was removed sometime in 2009, but was an easy way to see users' past avatars and steal them. ;)

Anyway, just use a userpage or something. There's really no need to have a gallery like this.
OzzyOzrock
What's a user page?

I thought it was just the profile, but apparently not. orz
Starrodkirby86

OzzyOzrock wrote:

What's a user page?

I thought it was just the profile, but apparently not. orz
A user page is a special extra page that only subscribers can have. Think of it like some custom page where you can put whatever you want.

For example, I use mine to store links to KIRBY Mixes.
OzzyOzrock
Ohhhh

OHHHHH

AAH SO MUCH IS EXPLAINED