congratz here
posted
Grats!
posted
gratz!
posted
good to see you back in qual section
posted
Your romanisation of 天衣無縫 (てんいむほう, te-n-i-mu-ho-u) is a bit confusing as having two n's looks like the word should be pronounced てんにむほう (te-n-ni-mu-ho-u), which is wrong.

To mark the presence of the ん when it precedes a vowel, you should use an apostrophe after it as the Modified Hepburn romanisation standards suggest.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hepburn_romanization

For the sake of consistency, every Japanese romanisation in osu! must follow the Modified Hepburn standards unless the artist provides an official romanisation themselves.

天衣無縫 should be romanised to Ten'imuhou.
posted
gratz xd
posted

Kurai wrote:

Your romanisation of 天衣無縫 (てんいむほう, te-n-i-mu-ho-u) is a bit confusing as having two n's looks like the word should be pronounced てんにむほう (te-n-ni-mu-ho-u), which is wrong.

To mark the presence of the ん when it precedes a vowel, you should use an apostrophe after it as the Modified Hepburn romanisation standards suggest.

For the sake of consistency, every Japanese romanisation in osu! must follow the Modified Hepburn standards unless the artist provides an official romanisation themselves.

Also I dunno so much about this rule, but the source shouldn't be the complete name from the Touhou ver. of the arrange? I mean, 東方緋想天 〜 Scarlet Weather Rhapsody.?
posted
Hello, we have discussed about the romanisation of the title and concluded that it should be "Ten'imuhou" as Kurai said, according to modified hepburn.

If you need some kind of expert's opinion, here you go.

If you have any questions/objections, please discuss here.
posted

Hollow Wings wrote:

日语:天衣無縫

tenimuhou?这个是常规写法

tennimuhou?这个是考虑打字的写法

用哪个?

IamKwaN wrote:

如果前者是官方的就前者,不然後者
↑from pm. well, i don't know what to say, whatever.

CSLM wrote:

Kurai wrote:

Also I dunno so much about this rule, but the source shouldn't be the complete name from the Touhou ver. of the arrange? I mean, 東方緋想天 〜 Scarlet Weather Rhapsody.?
this is not appeared here only, th123 also has this track, so general resource will be better.

changed title to "Ten'imuhou", hope this time is ok now.
posted
Great, I'm back and the heart is back.