forum

[invalid] Volume control on the website

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Tohob
I'm not even sure if it's a thing that can be done but could the site possibly have its own volume controls? whenever i browse for new beatmaps i have to turn my master volume way down to play the "preview" song snippets since they are at maximum volume, and i can't imagine i'm the only one who keeps my browser volume high and uses the independent volume controls on video and sound players to keep it down.
Underforest
Nope, I don't think it's needed. You can reduce the volume with your system volume mixer.
Seijiro
Ask that to the browsers' developers lol.
Actually, if I'm not mistaking, there are already some scripts or in-browser applications able to do so, just look around in their store.
Topic Starter
Tohob

Underforest wrote:

Nope, I don't think it's needed. You can reduce the volume with your system volume mixer.
i know that, but i don't want to go into the volume mixer every time i look at beatmaps, it's actually easier to just adjust my master volume. if i kept my browser volume low then i'd have to turn it way up in order to do anything outside of osu's site
Bara-
Also, requests for the current forums are no longer taken, as it'll go over to the new forums soon. And issues/requests for the new forums aren't handled here, so it should've been invalidated anyway
Pawsu

Bara- wrote:

Also, requests for the current forums are no longer taken, as it'll go over to the new forums soon. And issues/requests for the new forums aren't handled here, so it should've been invalidated anyway
The new forums still have the preview? I don't see why this would become invalid because of that. ?_?
Endaris
I don't see this happen though because you could just get supporter and have an ingamepreview with perfectly adjusted volume... 8)
Bara-

Pawsu wrote:

Bara- wrote:

The new forums still have the preview? I don't see why this would become invalid because of that. ?_?
If it's a request for the new forums, it should be handled at that one github site thingy, right? Or is that only for issues?