General K-ON! and K-ON!! discussion.

posted
Total Posts
79
show more
r-Beatz
Well.. after watching the special episode 27, I think I pretty much get the idea what the movie's gonna be about.
It won't be a simple recap of the series.. at least I hope so :D
nanda2009

lufi10 wrote:

Mugi is mai waifu. any problem?
then, azusa is mine 0_0
When she's graduate (^0^)/
Guy-kun
The manga will be continuing with the four kayons in University (K-on Kirara) and azusa with the new members (K-on Carat)
K-ON! Kirara will go on sale April 9th, whilst K-ON! Carat is due to start April 28th.

And the movie December 3rd
edes
Major plothole, you say? How about in episode 27, how Yui is calmly enjoying AIR FREAKING CONDITIONING? That doesn't make sense.
Topic Starter
DNR
Air Conditioning kicks ass.
edes

CDFA wrote:

Air Conditioning kicks ass.
Remember how the band couldn't keep the AC on because Yui was allergic to it?
Galkan

edes wrote:

CDFA wrote:

Air Conditioning kicks ass.
Remember how the band couldn't keep the AC on because Yui was allergic to it?
That was actually one of the most laughable moments in the series :D
Galkan
!revive

I don't know if you have seen this already (because it's old), but this guy makes good points throughout the episodes of second season. Go watch it.

Also, WTB a movie.
mathexpert
wow that trival facts video was amusing :D
Maxer00

mathexpert9981 wrote:

wow that trival facts video was amusing :D
It sure was. xD
komuyi99
K-ON is the best!! <3 I hope they can make a 3rd season! :)
SYSEN

komuyi99 wrote:

K-ON is the best!! <3 I hope they can make a 3rd season! :)
tthey already have launched the manga.....
For the anime....
Still no news about it.
mathexpert
sorry for the bump, but i HAD to post this. Its a k-on ita-train that they made to promote the movie that's coming out this December. Japan, I love you.
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2011/08/2 ... no-escape/
Galkan

mathexpert9981 wrote:

sorry for the bump, but i HAD to post this. Its a k-on ita-train that they made to promote the movie that's coming out this December. Japan, I love you.
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2011/08/2 ... no-escape/
Damn, this is definitely a good one :) I'd like to be a passenger in that train ^^
OzzyOzrock
I thought it was spelled K-ON!!
Topic Starter
DNR

mathexpert9981 wrote:

sorry for the bump, but i HAD to post this. Its a k-on ita-train that they made to promote the movie that's coming out this December. Japan, I love you.
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2011/08/2 ... no-escape/
I like this but wtf is with all of the nipples on the advertisement on the right.
Raging Bull

OzzyOzrock wrote:

I thought it was spelled K-ON!!
K-ON!! is season 2 :3 K-ON! is season 1. I assume that's what you were talking about. If not, orz sorry
Topic Starter
DNR
I think he's talking about the fact that I put it as "K-On!!" instead of "K-ON!!"
Bakario
gay.
Galkan

CDFA wrote:

I think he's talking about the fact that I put it as "K-On!!" instead of "K-ON!!"
So fix it, please? ;p
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply