AHAHHAHAHAH
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Nice meme dude
Chaoslitz
M4M from pigeon
popped due to bold issue

[General]
  1. I am confused about the source when i saw this from the link you have provided above lol

For me La Folle soirée du Palmashow 2 looks more accurate but well i cant understand french so i would need translation xd
  2. yea same as the top diff name, translate pls : p
  3. Inconsistent combo colour in your Normal ([251,155,60] is missing)
[Ima's Easy]
  1. 00:13:818 (3,4) - Pattern doesn't flow well here when you are moving up your cursor from 3 to 4 but 00:14:793 (4) is pointing downward, try to move up the slider end a bit.
[Normal]
  1. 00:14:793 (1,2) - Fix the ds
[Insane]
  1. Use ar7.5? the current ar doesn't fit with the spread
  2. better to lower the od a bit, gap between hard and insane is pretty big

yea just a short mod, mapset is nice
call me back when ezek rebubbled it o/

edit: i guess Zerss didn't intend to blanket those patterns or it looks overcurved when blanket so he decided not to ;o It is fine for me anyway
Topic Starter
Shmiklak

Chaoslitz wrote:

M4M from pigeon
popped due to bold issue

[General]
  1. I am confused about the source when i saw this from the link you have provided above lol

For me La Folle soirée du Palmashow 2 looks more accurate but well i cant understand french so i would need translation xd I don't speak french too though, but I used source from this map and the mapper is a french guy so imo he is right, but ye i think we need help from french speakers https://osu.ppy.sh/b/749825
  2. yea same as the top diff name, translate pls : p I don't really sea the reason to translate it but Je dis ça, je dis rien is lyrics of the song and it translates as "I say that I say nothing" imo it's great to call the highest diff like this because the lyrics are very simple for ears, it might be sth like French "tatoe" or "hibike" lol
  3. Inconsistent combo colour in your Normal ([251,155,60] is missing) ye fixed
[Ima's Easy]
  1. 00:13:818 (3,4) - Pattern doesn't flow well here when you are moving up your cursor from 3 to 4 but 00:14:793 (4) is pointing downward, try to move up the slider end a bit. I hope it's better now
[Normal]
  1. 00:14:793 (1,2) - Fix the ds fixed
[Insane]
  1. Use ar7.5? the current ar doesn't fit with the spread indeed
  2. better to lower the od a bit, gap between hard and insane is pretty big ye

yea just a short mod, mapset is nice
call me back when ezek rebubbled it o/

edit: i guess Zerss didn't intend to blanket those patterns or it looks overcurved when blanket so he decided not to ;o It is fine for me anyway
thank you! lemme wait for someone who may check the source and then rebubbling it owo
Zerss
both "palmashow" and "la folle soirée du palmashow 2" could be putted into the source, but I think palmashow is better since, even though officially, "la folle soirée du palmashow 2" is known of being the name of the tv program itself, they only use it for the DVD, they don't even use this name onto the program itself, but they use "palmashow" instead; i'd say "la folle soirée du palmashow 2" would reflect upon the DVD itself honestly, so adding it to the tags (without the palmashow, huh) and keeping "palmashow" as the source would fit best
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Thank you Zerss! Added tags, I think we are ready for rebubbling owo
Chaoslitz
Becuase we use specific series of source for touhou so I was thinking about the similar thing xd
anyway thanks for the explanation
ZekeyHache
I'm so dumb I didn't notice that missing combo color :v
But I also didn't know it was a reason to pop; I guess I'll have to read the whole rc again. til

Anyway, I took another glance at the map with this new knowledge and noticed Zerss' diff is missing that orange nc color, so call me back once you fix that~
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
fixed
ZekeyHache
re~
Chaoslitz
well because creator's combo colours need to be consistent, so better not to take the risk on qualify without popping the bubble

Qualified!
wajinshu
Где моя гиди
Namki
woa, gratz owo
Djulus
owo
Sieg

wajinshu wrote:

Где моя гиди
_handholding
Normal
00:23:329 (3,1) - When you enable stacking these are a lot closer and looks a bit off visually :v https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8381452

Advanced
00:37:720 (2) - Feels like rhythm would fit better http://puu.sh/wnWRM/0913e59ea0.jpg
It matches the music/vocals better and flows better rhythmically when playing imo. The lower object density reflects the calmness too

Hard
00:13:817 (1) - It would be more appropriate to end this at 00:14:305 . The vocal ends here and and the pause does flow nicer rhythmically

Insane
00:21:134 (5,1) - It would feel more right if you spaced this blanket out a bit more like all your other objects and blankets. Eg 00:29:427 (1,2) and 00:30:890 (4,1) etc
[]
Minor stuff really and not worth a DQ but if this does get DQ'd then I think it'd be worth checking some stuff out
Topic Starter
Shmiklak

Kisses wrote:

Normal
00:23:329 (3,1) - When you enable stacking these are a lot closer and looks a bit off visually :v https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8381452
lol, I mapped it with enabled stacks and this is what I wanted (: It's fully okay for me so I'm not gonna change this (:
Advanced
00:37:720 (2) - Feels like rhythm would fit better http://puu.sh/wnWRM/0913e59ea0.jpg
It matches the music/vocals better and flows better rhythmically when playing imo. The lower object density reflects the calmness too new word starts on 1/2 tick so current rythm emphasises all vocals, beats and guitars perfectly (:

Hard
00:13:817 (1) - It would be more appropriate to end this at 00:14:305 . The vocal ends here and and the pause does flow nicer rhythmically I don't want to make pause in this diff (:

Insane
00:21:134 (5,1) - It would feel more right if you spaced this blanket out a bit more like all your other objects and blankets. Eg 00:29:427 (1,2) and 00:30:890 (4,1) etc it's just stupid and useless (:
[]
Minor stuff really and not worth a DQ but if this does get DQ'd then I think it'd be worth checking some stuff out
Thank you for checking! Though all your suggestion weren't valid and they weren't DQable I'm not gonna request DQ and to them (but even if it would get DQ I wouldn't because of the reasons above), but anyway thank you (:

Also thanks everyone who congratulated me!
Zerss
kewl!! :D gratz you, me and everybody who contributed
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
same tbh and ye thx
Namki
00:30:646 - seems like you accidentally placed clap here in Normal
and also 00:30:890 - shouldn't it be a clap, instead?

Kisses wrote:

Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Nice catch. Alright, we may DQ
pishifat
^
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
fixed hs
ZekeyHache
owo
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
<3
Chaoslitz
qualified.
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Thank you again! And sorry for being fagotty uwu
riffy
o, hi, I am pretty sure that we need Slayed's explanation on a couple of things

why is 00:10:403 - unclickable, when there is a much weaker beat on 00:10:646 - mapped right after it. I believe that with the rhythm you follow, 00:10:646 (2) - removing (2) would be a natural way to represent the synth thing you follow in a better way. also, 00:17:720 (1) - represents a very similar idea and uses completely different rhythm, which is far less intense. (applies to Insane as well?)

I feel like a more basic rhythm would match your idea better

also, 00:13:817 (1) - I am fairly sure that the tail should be muted, this applies to the other difficulties as well. just compare that slider with 00:15:768 (1) - they really should differ in terms of hitsounding
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
by slayed

Bakari wrote:

o, hi, I am pretty sure that we need Slayed's explanation on a couple of things

why is 00:10:403 - unclickable, when there is a much weaker beat on 00:10:646 - mapped right after it. I believe that with the rhythm you follow, 00:10:646 (2) - removing (2) would be a natural way to represent the synth thing you follow in a better way. also, 00:17:720 (1) - represents a very similar idea and uses completely different rhythm, which is far less intense. (applies to Insane as well?) i prefer to keep note on that hat because i think those places gonna feel too empty with your rhythm, since the overall rhythm is somewhat dense

I feel like a more basic rhythm would match your idea better

also, 00:13:817 (1) - I am fairly sure that the tail should be muted, this applies to the other difficulties as well. just compare that slider with 00:15:768 (1) - they really should differ in terms of hitsounding not sure about the sliderend, imo its pretty fine to keep it audible to catch the vocals, but its up to shmiklak
by shmiklak
For the first suggestion I agree with Slayed, I prefer to keep current rythms. And also I don't want to change volume and I agree with Slayed that it should be audible to catch vocals. Thank you for checking, Bakari!
Imakuri
finally
FINALLY
Hikomori
gratz!
Zerss
:thinking:

JasonHax
Hello, i would like to submit a difficulty to this beatmap. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByP66 ... llZeFpaeVk
Windows + R (write %appdata%), click on the AppData, select Local, go to the folder osu!, click on songs, click on 462231 The Bobo's - Quinoa, put the file in the folder, play the difficulty.
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
The beatmap is already ranked. You can make your own set if you want to.